ADVERTISEMENT

Archie Miller rumored to be NC St. possibility

It's clear that you don't understand how nuanced these situations are. It's part of the reason why search firms are used, and it's often the reason why AD's reach out to friends and colleagues in an effort to gauge interest.

It's also clear to everyone that's not a mouthbreathing moron that real, inside info, is not disseminated on the free board dumbass

You and why so mad?

You keep saying nobody knows anything on this board, why do you care what people say?

You keep spewing facts that aren't facts. IU is an elite job with elite pay. It's a great job. For the right guy, see Bob Knight and Branch McCracken (sp?), it's the best job in the nation. Great fan base. Great facilities. Great pay. Great in-state recruiting. Keep telling me why we have to settle for Collins please

You keep spewing facts that aren't facts. IU is an elite job with elite pay. It's a great job. For the right guy, see Bob Knight and Branch McCracken (sp?), it's the best job in the nation. Great fan base. Great facilities. Great pay. Great in-state recruiting. Keep telling me why we have to settle for Collins please

Ok....if it means that much to you.

I think IU has a chance at Stevens, Donovan, Marshall, Popovich, Izzo, Pitino, Self, S Miller, and Coach K.

Better?

You're the one who made the reference, not me. This stuff is obviously way, way over your head. You shouldn't post when you're this uninformed.

So ridiculous. Please tell me Ordfan, on your umpteenth username, what you're hearing from the top level donors that you're connected to already. I'm sure your just one step away from a spot on the board of trustees. Go on.....

Reactions: IU Scott
Ok.....how about....

IU has a chance at Stevens, S Miller, Marshall, and Donovan.

Better?

That has never been my argument. Stop being daft. I've said all along than IU is a top job and that IU will be able to court anyone out there. That's my argument. You're trying to say that certain coaches will never even listen to IU's offer at all. That's where we disagree.

So ridiculous. Please tell me Ordfan, on your umpteenth username, what you're hearing from the top level donors that you're connected to already. I'm sure your just one step away from a spot on the board of trustees. Go on.....
Not ordfan,never claimed any inside contacts. Only stating the obvious, that this stuff is over your head.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT