ADVERTISEMENT

Archie didn’t have this team ready.

None of these guys were even born when he coached at IU. My son is 15 and doesn't give 3 chits about Coach Knight. Not sure them watching would have meant anything. They would be more motivated by a Kobe tribute.
I don’t care if the current IU players hadn’t even heard of Coach Knight (of course they have), the passion that he was showing even through his illness, and the love his former players clearly had for him on the court yesterday (after all these years) you would think that would teach the players a thing or two about what it takes to be a great team. Hell I teared up a bit and I wasn’t even alive when Knight was winning titles.

If I was coach the players would’ve been standing court side watching. Especially after that lifeless and embarrassing first half, yet another mistake by Archie in what’s becoming a short, disappointing IU tenure.

Last edited:
If you mean Scott, I don't think that will happen although I really like the guy. Still think Reynolds or Kraft but I don't have any inside info.
AD ought to be either Kraft or Chris (Kraft is my top choice).

Haven't heard any names regarding McRobbie's replacement, but they need to be someone who understands the importance of a historic flagship program to university fundraising. Because if the University screws these hirings up they may never be able to get IU Basketball back to what it once was.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
I don’t care if the current IU players hadn’t even heard of Coach Knight (of course they have), the passion that he was showing even through his illness, and the love his former players clearly had for him on the court yesterday (after all these years) you would think that would teach the players a thing or two about what it takes to be a great team. Hell I teared up a bit and I wasn’t even alive when Knight was winning titles.

If I was coach the players would’ve been standing court side watching. Especially after that lifeless and embarrassing first half, yet another mistake by Archie in what’s becoming a short, disappointing IU tenure.

I disagree...the half time event was sad and borderline pathetic. Coming out for the second half thoroughly depressed wouldn’t have helped!

Right instead lil Arch was coming up with his patented 2nd half game plan AKA how to get down double digits for the 3rd straight game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT