ADVERTISEMENT

AOTF Dumb polls #3

If you could travel in time are you going to the past or future?

• Past

• Future

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eppy99

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
One poll, one day. Do you ache for the past or are you a futurist? Feel free to share where you would time travel to.

It’s fun to look back and there’s certainly some time periods I wouldn’t mind popping into for a look around, but in general Im a forward looking person. I would like to know if we leave this planet and move to space. And of course I want to experience space travel.

One poll, one day. Do you ache for the past or are you a futurist? Feel free to share where you would time travel to.

Back in time.... This is worthwhile viewing given current events, and your poll. Watch to the end, which is when he addresses going to the future. Funny and true!

VPM, you should watch.... ehhh, forget it, that's hopeless.

I’m going back to 1,000,000 BC
u-g-Q12PAOC0.jpg

I hope I have these lyrics correct from memory from the Billy Joel Song, "Keeping the Faith". "The good old days weren't all that good, and the future's not as bright as it seems."

I look forward to new memories the present and future will create. Every day offers a chance for a life changing event and memory. One week ago tonight, I found out I will be a grandpa for the first time! That moment created a wonderful memory and I have smiled daily since looking forward to all that a being a grandparent will be.

Past, present and future. My vote is all 3.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT