ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone?

I'm disappointed in you. I figured you as an informed person. An informed person would know better than to blame "the current administration" for fraud in benefits programs. Fraud will always exist in those programs (and also welfare), but there isn't nearly as much fraud as there was ten years ago.

Unless you mean to blame the Democrats for the very existence of these programs, in which case, we'll take the blame.
chart

I don't think 9% is that much. But maybe if we invested more money up front the 9% would be less. Of that 9% what is the percentage of fraud? Maybe 1% at most? The republican party are instigators. The lie and distort. They pander to citizens with the lowest mentality and those whom can't think for themselves. Take away the tea party, ammosexuals and the religious zealots and you don't have much of anything at all.

The only democracy this world has ever known was ancient Athens. We are a free people, so were many countries that were ruled by families, but our government has never truly been democratic. Democracy as a word was supposed to remove Monarchy from ruling us. All it did was spread the power to anyone with gross amounts of money, the Royals kept their power and big business became their best friends.

Same ole crap, different word. It's just a new (and old) aristocracy.
Athens wasn't a democracy as we'd think of it today. It only stands out because it wasn't nearly as exclusive as the various aristocracies surrounding it. But in practice, the most capable Athenian leaders were all part of a small elite class, with membership essentially coming from personal wealth, connections to other important Greeks, or demonstrated military capability.

The assumptions are about other people, shortbus. Quit being a raving lunatic long enough to recognize other's POV. Jeebus, you're a nutjob. Seriously. Get a grip.
It's funny. Rak IS a veteran and I've never heard him rant against the GOP like you did. smh

I typically try to avoid political discussions on the board as they usually devolve into the $hit you see before you...

Hell the last time I posted on the WC, it was only to punk the marines.

As a COMBAT Veteran, I demand a penance of hotness from all of you screaming pu$$ies.

Reactions: hoosierdug
I'd strongly argue that Dems have NOT cut more veteran's benefits than the GOP. The Dems have yet to underfund the VA by over a billion dollars, or force WW2 vets to pay for benefits they were guaranteed would be free, until GWB cut taxes for the wealthy 3 times while simultaneously creating more veterans with 2 unfunded wars.

I agree with you TMP to a certain extent that both parties suck. There are Wall Street democrats (Obama, Bill and Hillary) and then there are true democrats (Bernie Sanders and Liz Warren).

Moderate GOP members are nearly extinct, thanks Kochs, American Crossroads, Tea Nazis and Karl Rove's groups. If a GOP member tries to work with the Dems or doesn't agree with Big Business on something, he or she gets labeled a RINO and gets beat in the primary.

As a veteran, if you voted for any current member of the GOP house or Senate, thanks for ****ing veterans over. You suck.
A couple things. First and foremost, thank you for your service. Seriously. I sincerely mean that. Second, why in the hell can we not have a civil discussion on this? Dude, you've got to chill the phack out and, at the very least, let people present their POV without jumping down their $hit. You make some very good, salient points. I wouldn't identify myself with either the 'Pubs or Dems at this point. I pretty much gave up altogether when both Bush and Obama gave a free pass to Wall Street after the bailout without subsequent jail sentences given to the low life dirtbags who damn near bankrupted the free world and blew up our way of life over greed. Over the top, soulless greed.
Anyway, we should be able to have a civil discourse over this shite. Both parties currently suck balls. That is all.

Reactions: Foosier
I typically try to avoid political discussions on the board as they usually devolve into the $hit you see before you...

As a COMBAT Veteran, I demand a penance of hotness from all of you screaming pu$$ies.

I proudly posted hotness in advance, because I love and respect veterans.

butt-workout.png

A couple things. First and foremost, thank you for your service. Seriously. I sincerely mean that. Second, why in the hell can we not have a civil discussion on this? Dude, you've got to chill the phack out and, at the very least, let people present their POV without jumping down their $hit. You make some very good, salient points. I wouldn't identify myself with either the 'Pubs or Dems at this point. I pretty much gave up altogether when both Bush and Obama gave a free pass to Wall Street after the bailout without subsequent jail sentences given to the low life dirtbags who damn near bankrupted the free world and blew up our way of life over greed. Over the top, soulless greed.
Anyway, we should be able to have a civil discourse over this shite. Both parties currently suck balls. That is all.
Or, alternatively, we should be able to poke fun, just like with any other topic, without people getting defensive. It is the OTF after all. If we can't have a nice debate about the merits of hypocritical Jesusophilic racists vs. feminist lesbian baby-murderers, we probably shouldn't talk about it at all.

Don't make him mad or he will burn the mall.

Or, alternatively, we should be able to poke fun, just like with any other topic, without people getting defensive. It is the OTF after all. If we can't have a nice debate about the merits of hypocritical Jesusophilic racists vs. feminist lesbian baby-murderers, we probably shouldn't talk about it at all.

Exactly... I've always liked MTIOTF, and enjoy conversations with him, even though he's a backwards thinking right wing nut job and wrong about almost everything. He's still cool in my book.

Dug and I didn't get along when we first met but he's cool too. We were at the center of the biggest shit fit this board has ever known. It was started by C-$ being a trolling ass and one of my biggest flaws is coming to my friends aid, even when they don't deserve it. Once Dug figured out what I was about and I figured out he wasn't Martha's Broom, it's all been cool.

Max Coke, you're next. you're not a bad guy, so quit being a dick. lol... This is an olive branch. Please take it, I really don't want to fight with you. I prefer just to get along with everyone. Wanna get along with me, get to know me first. Then you can talk all the chit you want. The drive by chit talk for attention is annoying.

Can you guys tell I'm stoned? Peace and love and all that crap .. It's friday dammit..

Exactly... I've always liked MTIOTF, and enjoy conversations with him, even though he's a backwards thinking right wing nut job and wrong about almost everything. He's still cool in my book.

Dug and I didn't get along when we first met but he's cool too. We were at the center of the biggest shit fit this board has ever known. It was started by C-$ being a trolling ass and one of my biggest flaws is coming to my friends aid, even when they don't deserve it. Once Dug figured out what I was about and I figured out he wasn't Martha's Broom, it's all been cool.

Max Coke, you're next. you're not a bad guy, so quit being a dick. lol... This is an olive branch. Please take it, I really don't want to fight with you. I prefer just to get along with everyone. Wanna get along with me, get to know me first. Then you can talk all the chit you want. The drive by chit talk for attention is annoying.

Can you guys tell I'm stoned? Peace and love and all that crap .. It's friday dammit..
Yes, I can absolutely tell you're stoned.

This place is the best. In spite of all you The View leftist bleeding hearts. vvvbg. Happy Weekend, you buncha Nancies (Pelosi, of course).

The combat trump card rules all. My attempt at penance.
July-4th-Hot-girl-american-flag-ufc-girls-bbq1.jpg

His numbers on welfare abuse and entitlements are way off as well, which doesn't surprise me since he is a veteran that supports an anti-veteran party.
Really, should I support the party who spit on vets returning from service, called them murderers and baby killers, burn and stomp on the flag, bombed recruiting stations, attempted to outlaw ROTC and recruiting on college campuses and slash the defense budget?

Your entitled to your political opinions, but don't try to sell me that dems are more military friendly than republicans.

Really, should I support the party who spit on vets returning from service, called them murderers and baby killers, burn and stomp on the flag, bombed recruiting stations, attempted to outlaw ROTC and recruiting on college campuses and slash the defense budget?

Your entitled to your political opinions, but don't try to sell me that dems are more military friendly than republicans.
We should cut the defense budget. We spend way, way, way too much money on the military. It would be better spent on education and infrastructure.

I don't have to sell you shit Foosier. The facts speak for themselves. Prove to me the GOP is more friendly to vets. You cite things that NEVER happened. I cite things that did. Your position lacks any backing facts, but lying to yourself obviously gets you though the night.

I don't have to sell you shit Foosier. The facts speak for themselves. Prove to me the GOP is more friendly to vets. You cite things that NEVER happened. I cite things that did. Your position lacks any backing facts, but lying to yourself obviously gets you though the night.
Are you high too? All those things actually happened. Each and every one of them. Go ask someone who fought in Vietnam, as I can only assume you did not. It's a good thing you're not trying to sell anything because you suck at it.

Are you high too? All those things actually happened. Each and every one of them. Go ask someone who fought in Vietnam, as I can only assume you did not. It's a good thing you're not trying to sell anything because you suck at it.
You guys are arguing two different things. Ralphie didn't claim the Dems are pro-military. He claimed they are pro-veteran.

Aren't all military personnel veterans by definition? Treating veterans like shit is neither pro-military, nor pro-veteran.

Aren't all military personnel veterans by definition? Treating veterans like shit is neither pro-military, nor pro-veteran.
So you'd rather vote for the party that consistently tries to cut benefits for Veterans, simply because back in the 60s, the other party was supported by some hippies. Makes sense.

1) Name a democrat who spit on vets and called them baby killers. I will take a representative, senator or President.

2) The challenge: the GOP is way, way more anti-vet than the dems. If you do not agree, present a compelling argument otherwise. Thanks.

Boobs to follow for Rak and MTIOTF.

So you'd rather vote for the party that consistently tries to cut benefits for Veterans, simply because back in the 60s, the other party was supported by some hippies. Makes sense.
I thought educated people didn't blame the current administration. Democrats have been historically anti-military, and by extension, anti-veteran.

1) Name a democrat who spit on vets and called them baby killers. I will take a representative, senator or President.

2) The challenge: the GOP is way, way more anti-vet than the dems. If you do not agree, present a compelling argument otherwise. Thanks.

Boobs to follow for Rak and MTIOTF.
Try this on for size. I have to name a congressman or president? Name one president or congressman who said he/she is anti-veteran.

http://www.vvfh.org/myths/myth27.html

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT