ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know where to get tickets for the FIU game?

jochabar

Benchwarmer
Sep 8, 2006
I live in Florida and never have the opportunity to go to games and this is my chance. It is on the other coast and I have no idea where FIU's stadium is located.

I live in Florida and never have the opportunity to go to games and this is my chance. It is on the other coast and I have no idea where FIU's stadium is located.

I have heard buying from the local school is better if you don’t mind sitting among the opposing team.... IU doesn’t travel well for football so I’d check the local ticket office or go to the stadium game day and buy from a scalper..... you can alsways walk to the ticket office and buyback of game. I don’t think FIU sells out

Reactions: jochabar

You can actually buy tickets from their season ticket holders right now through Stub Hub. There are people selling. Doesn’t mean you will get them right now, physically, only that you’ll get a seat. There is absolutely no way that stadium will sell out on game day and you could get a ticket there on the day of. You could probably move around anywhere you want to inside that stadium. It seats 22K, on the west side of Miami near Hileah in Fontainbleu.

Last edited:
You can actually buy tickets from their season ticket holders right now through Stub Hub. There are people selling. Doesn’t mean you will get them right now, physically, only that you’ll get a seat. There is absolutely no way that stadium will sell out on game day and you could get a ticket there on the day of. You could probably move around anywhere you want to inside that stadium. It seats 22K, on the west side of Miami near Hileah in Fontainbleu.
located right where they had a bridge collapse.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...d-in-bridge-collapse-at-florida-college-video

went there two years ago and bought in advance from their ticket office. I'm sure you could buy at the gate too.

IU brought a very good crowd to the game 2 years ago. I bought tickets this year through the IU ticket office. I'd rather sit among IU fans.

You can pretty much sit where you want, though - the stadium was rather empty.

If you take old Tamiami from Naples, you will drive right to the stadium - it's just north of Miami. As someone else said, it's close to where the bridge collapsed.

Don't expect much tailgating before the game - 2 years ago we set up just outside the main parking area and drug IU fans in on their way to the game. We went from about 8 people to 50 and it got big enough the cops came and basically shut us down. So, I guess they don't appreciate opposing fans partying in their lot.

See you at the game!

Reactions: jochabar and 76-1
Think high school stadium. There are no scalpers. StubHub or FIU ticket office all the way. The crowd will be 20% Indiana, 45% FIU, and 35% random people from the community that received free tickets...so basically like Rutgers.

They play on campu not a high school campus. Nice stadium just small but made to easily increase as program grows. Also first half was fairly well attended but at half students got credit for attendance to get chance to get tuition paid then they left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT