ADVERTISEMENT

Anti Woke Culture wars

I don’t want my kids walking through a pride flag at school. Stick to the courses. If you can’t understand that I can’t help you. If another parent doesn’t want a cross above the clock or a maga flag I’m okay with that too. Pull it down

Con law tho….

OP is a typical head up his ass Leftist. They create the problem, then moan and cry if there's any pushback.

L

Right now….you can grab a shovel. Drain froze up where water softener and iron filter dump into. I have two upset females on the property at the moment. I have plenty of cold beer.

Good luck with that.

My water froze Monday night.

Put a second heater in the barn where our water pump and softener is and was woken up by my wife because our water stopped. Went to the barn to find that we had blown a fuse at some point so had to get a salamander out there to heat it up. My fault, I should have known not to put it on that circuit but was in a hurry and totally forgot.

Thank God it unfroze quickly but the softener hardened at the bottom and still isn't right. I'll mess with it Monday when it's suppose to be above freezing.

Reactions: Spartans9312
OP is a typical head up his ass Leftist. They create the problem, then moan and cry if there's any pushback.
“It’s not happening” —-> “Why do you even care that it’s happening? How does it affect you?” ——> “It’s actually a societal good that it’s happening” —-> “You will participate and celebrate what’s happening and so will your children”

“It’s not happening” —-> “Why do you even care that it’s happening? How does it affect you?” ——> “It’s actually a societal good that it’s happening” —-> “You will participate and celebrate what’s happening and so will your children”
Nobody is doing any of that.

How do you cope being so afraid of the world?

Why is it that only the extreme left gets flak from posters on here for asinine "woke" or "anti woke" culture wars? The extreme right is just as bad if not worse at wasting everyone's time.

Rainbows hurt the extreme right poor little feelings...

b704330c-8b32-4f78-a7c7-bfe88cfdef05_text.gif

These are the same folks who organized a boycott of Cracker Barrel because they added a rainbow colored rocking chair to their porch...These people hate them some rainbows...
I used to love rainbows, and then I was suffocated with rainbows. The legacy iPhone alarm clock that I used awoke me with "love emotionally unbalanced misfit people", every morning. Then I realized that these MF'rs stole my happy rainbow from me.
A coal fired, locust wood infused fire they can burn in. They stole may last true happiness . They are mental unstable and Darwin theory applies. Butt Effing doesn't produce, other than pleasure so the ghey should die off. Except the liberals keep breading more of these mutants. Totally worthless, actually a drain on the propagation of the human species. Liberal gheys are here the kill humanity. Butt Efers will kill the world. Cat lickers (I have to admit that I like it) will kill the world.
Ok Ok Ok, women suck, Karnes have taken over. But really weren't they always in charge? I promote one giant he man women (and gay) hater club to we call all di and blame the women and gey's. I mean that really is the onl outcome to their mental illmness. The human race just stopped................one day. Huroglifics of peckers in buttholes. That is how we will be remembered.
Since it's established, I guess I need to find my favorite asshole. Hey Goat, what ya doing tonight? Wanna grab a drink(s)?

You guys are ****ing insane if you think a flag hanging in a window or on a wall that represents pride is the problem.

Jesus Christ, get over yourselves.
Ok so you didn't have t say that you are gay. We get it, it's ok cis/ them/ Karen/ chad. We didn't ask to know, but we really don't effing care. Be as freaky as you want, it's your own goat rope. But I care 10000X more about goats, at least they are totally honest.

Great scene...perfectly describes the WC...

Rogan - McMurt
Rudd - Brad
Leslie Mann - Goat
Heigl - UncleMark

A few key differences:

1. I would never be at a couples dinner with my wife. We don’t like each other.

2. I love having kids.

3. If Heigl was sitting across from me, I’d be heavily flirting with her. **** Murt at that point. That’s Heigl in her prime.

A few key differences:

2. I love having kids.

3. If Heigl was sitting across from me, I’d be heavily flirting with her. **** Murt at that point. That’s Heigl in her prime.
1. Hope you’re joking re number 1
2. Having kids is the best. The only thing better? Grandkids!!! You’ll love it

Get to the bidenomics flop thread. It’ll fund your midlife crisis

1. Hope you’re joking re number 1
2. Having kids is the best. The only thing better? Grandkids!!! You’ll love it

Get to the bidenomics flop thread. It’ll fund your midlife crisis
No, I’m not joking. I’m probably understating it at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: larsIU
Thank you for those kind words. You’ve been an excellent addition. Stand by. If Biden is re-elected we won’t stand idly by. We’ll act. Maybe middle of may next year - weather permitting, and of course depending upon the team’s vacation and spring break schedules - also any scheduled surgeries. Knees etc.

We’ll build a fort or something on spartans’ land. It’ll be the capitol of our new society
Having witnessed now decades of your lack of follow through, all talk no game, and general not showing up, I can guarantee that no action will be taken by you under any circumstances.

Having witnessed now decades of your lack of follow through, all talk no game, and general not showing up, I can guarantee that no action will be taken by you under any circumstances.
Sad. 2024 appears to be more of the same

A few key differences:

2. I love having kids.

#1. .... I have new found respect or you.
You know, there is an important spot open on the dream team. You could be a good situational player and if you stop the wife thing, you could be coach material.
Just think aboutit.

No, I’m not joking. I’m probably understating it at this point.
Oh man that’s not good. Well as someone with a very pronounced self destructive streak I would try to hang on. Even if it’s long enough to the kids go away to school.

Oh man that’s not good. Well as someone with a very pronounced self destructive streak I would try to hang on. Even if it’s long enough to the kids go away to school.
I have been for a decade. I tally the days on my bedroom wall like Shawshank

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
well i'm sorry to hear that. work a ton to stay out as much as possible and start a dirt account. i will share a personal story given your confession. i was playing in a game away at college and got pulled. as i was sitting on the bench my buddy goes (hey see that dude with the beard where in teh back corner of the stadium?" i looked and was like holy shit that's my pop. after the game he stroked me a big check (which he never did before) and said that i''m grown now and he'll be mia for a bit. well that bit was about 3 or 4 years. i didn't need him at that point. i was good.

anyway he hated my mom. but held on until i left for college and 30 years later i still appreciate it. a ton. if you can hold on do. i wish i would have had more discipline. your kids will appreciate it.

well i'm sorry to hear that. work a ton to stay out as much as possible and start a dirt account. i will share a personal story given your confession. i was playing in a game away at college and got pulled. as i was sitting on the bench my buddy goes (hey see that dude with the beard where in teh back corner of the stadium?" i looked and was like holy shit that's my pop. after the game he stroked me a big check (which he never did before) and said that i''m grown now and he'll be mia for a bit. well that bit was about 3 or 4 years. i didn't need him at that point. i was good.

anyway he hated my mom. but held on until i left for college and 30 years later i still appreciate it. a ton. if you can hold on do. i wish i would have had more discipline. your kids will appreciate it.
This is the attitude I’ve had for about a decade. I’ve got about 6 years left. We’ll see how the kids are then.

Worst part is if I look like Newman now in the Verdict, what kinda wreck am I going to be in 5 years? Let’s just hope 3 UP is still around!

This is the attitude I’ve had for about a decade. I’ve got about 6 years left. We’ll see how the kids are then.

Worst part is if I look like Newman now in the Verdict, what kinda wreck am I going to be in 5 years? Let’s just hope 3 UP is still around!
you’ve got six years to get rich!!! Fillers, hair transplant, shit you’ll look 30 again. 55 is the new 35

I don't have it quite that bad, but there are days man. There are some days.

Wife's gone for two weeks. I'm really scared how much I'm going to enjoy this time.

Kid's gonna be in college in under two years. The saving grace might be her retiring at 55 and spending a bunch of time overseas. Sometimes a man just needs space.

Ok so you didn't have t say that you are gay. We get it, it's ok cis/ them/ Karen/ chad. We didn't ask to know, but we really don't effing care. Be as freaky as you want, it's your own goat rope. But I care 10000X more about goats, at least they are totally honest.
You wish bro.

This is exactly my point. The equal and opposite is being offended by a pride flag.
you started the thread and i will tell you the pride flags are nothing i feel strongly about. at all. it doesn't always come across that way in this format. my daughter has two separate friends with two moms. i was over there at some party at the one house they had and got so drunk i had to call an uber back lol. gay anything isn't new to the kids today. it's both perfectly accepted and normal. however it's just one more thing in school that feels external to me. doesn't matter if it's gay, or religion, or a palestine flag i'd just prefer school be about school - all legal arguments aside

you started the thread and i will tell you the pride flags are nothing i feel strongly about. at all. it doesn't always come across that way in this format. my daughter has two separate friends with two moms. i was over there at some party at the one house they had and got so drunk i had to call an uber back lol. gay anything isn't new to the kids today. it's both perfectly accepted and normal. however it's just one more thing in school that feels external to me. doesn't matter if it's gay, or religion, or a palestine flag i'd just prefer school be about school - all legal arguments aside
If it's part of the curriculum, outside of sex Ed, then some would have a point. It's not though. And trying to outlaw a flag that just hangs on wall is a ridiculous waste of time.

Like banning Uncle Ben or Aunt Jamima level waste of time. It's just meat for a base. I don't like any of it.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
If it's part of the curriculum, outside of sex Ed, then some would have a point. It's not though. And trying to outlaw a flag that just hangs on wall is a ridiculous waste of time.

Like banning Uncle Ben or Aunt Jamima level waste of time. It's just meat for a base. I don't like any of it.
The “waste of time” argument is so stupid. As if all other Florida legislative priorities are mutually exclusive with this bill.

Get ****ing real man.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You guys are ****ing insane if you think a flag hanging in a window or on a wall that represents pride is the problem.

Jesus Christ, get over yourselves.

Can we do a black pride flag? White pride? Straight pride? Male pride? Female pride? Christian pride? Muslim pride? Jewish pride? Hindu pride?

Why should LGBTQ people get their own special set aside in school and no one else?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The “waste of time” argument is so stupid. As if all other Florida legislative priorities are mutually exclusive with this bill.

Get ****ing real man.
Huh. It is a waste of time. They will have to have committee on this and then hold a vote. All for something that the ACLU will have thrown out at the first court hearing.

Florida public schools are ok ranking wise. Not number 1 though. You'd think that would be a bit more important.

Can we do a black pride flag? White pride? Straight pride? Male pride? Female pride? Christian pride? Muslim pride? Jewish pride? Hindu pride?

Why should LGBTQ people get their own special set aside in school and no one else?
None of those are against the law currently. None of them should be against the law.

You might get fired for having a white pride flag but you won't go to jail or have any other legal ramifications for it.

None of those are against the law currently. None of them should be against the law.

You might get fired for having a white pride flag but you won't go to jail or have any other legal ramifications for it.

The legal ramifications would be the same for the rainbow flag. Take it down or get fired. Honestly, it isn't even just the flag, it is that you know exactly the mentality of the person putting it up. I don't want teachers forcing politics on my kids. And that is what that is. It is either a political statement or weirdo adults who feel the need to share their private lives with their students.

There are really only 2 flags that should be in schools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT