ADVERTISEMENT

Anti Woke Culture wars

mrhighlife

Senior
Dec 10, 2007
Why is it that only the extreme left gets flak from posters on here for asinine "woke" or "anti woke" culture wars? The extreme right is just as bad if not worse at wasting everyone's time.

Rainbows hurt the extreme right poor little feelings...

That’s a great law. I hope Indiana passes a similar law.

This bill would apply to MAGA flags as well.

Trump supporting teachers across Florida should start hanging MAGA flags in their class room and wearing MAGA hats while instructing to drum up some left wing support for this bill.

Reactions: jet812
Yeah what am I missing?
Nothing. You’re not a brainwashed leftist. Most gay people would have been for the law 10 years ago. Propaganda is a powerful tool.

On a more serious note.. You’re a leader. Our leader. It’s the darkest before dawn, I thank my lucky stars you arrived on the horizon when we needed you most to lead this freedom loving “Dream Team”.

Nothing. You’re not a brainwashed leftist. Most gay people would have been for the law 10 years ago. Propaganda is a powerful tool.

On a more serious note.. You’re a leader. Our leader. It’s the darkest before dawn, I thank my lucky stars you arrived on the horizon when we needed you most to lead this freedom loving “Dream Team”.
Thank you for those kind words. You’ve been an excellent addition. Stand by. If Biden is re-elected we won’t stand idly by. We’ll act. Maybe middle of may next year - weather permitting, and of course depending upon the team’s vacation and spring break schedules - also any scheduled surgeries. Knees etc.

We’ll build a fort or something on spartans’ land. It’ll be the capitol of our new society

He says; It aint much but its honest work. :)

Team Hypocrite right on cue.

Fortunately this won't pass and even if it did it would be shot down be any court almost immediately.

Thank you for those kind words. You’ve been an excellent addition. Stand by. If Biden is re-elected we won’t stand idly by. We’ll act. Maybe middle of may next year - weather permitting, and of course depending upon the team’s vacation and spring break schedules - also any scheduled surgeries. Knees etc.

We’ll build a fort or something on spartans’ land
Are you guys joining the Proud Boys??

No a new society on Spartans’ land. We’re too old and tired for anything more. A retirement community of sorts

You can visit
In Indiana? No mountains?

Chris Evans Wow GIF by Knives Out

Explain the hypocrisy. I’m waiting with bated breath.
Only your constitutional rights matter. It's ok to waste people time on ridiculous shit like this as long as you agree with it.

But God damn if you change Uncle Ben's name their will be hell to pay!!

No a new society on Spartans’ land. We’re too old and tired for anything more. A retirement community of sorts

You can visit
I was about to echo a similar sentiment. They’d be talking about storming the gates and I’d be trying to talk them into a latte and coffee cake at Starbucks. I’m lying, I’d order the egg bites.

Fortunately this won't pass and even if it did it would be shot down be any court almost immediately.
I don’t want my kids walking through a pride flag at school. Stick to the courses. If you can’t understand that I can’t help you. If another parent doesn’t want a cross above the clock or a maga flag I’m okay with that too. Pull it down

Con law tho….

Last edited:
Is such a law unconstitutional? Presumably teachers hanging swastikas in their classroom isn’t protected by the constitution? Or maybe it is?

It’ll be cheaper. Spartan already has the land. And stoll the labor. The mountain is a dream but surely by your age you’re equipped to deal with the loss of same. This is settling. We all know about that
As The Verdict GIF shows, I have dealt with the loss of quite a few dreams at this point.

I'll pack my bags.

Why is it that only the extreme left gets flak from posters on here for asinine "woke" or "anti woke" culture wars? The extreme right is just as bad if not worse at wasting everyone's time.

Have a link to the actual bill? I'd like to see if it only bans "flags" or if it bans any sort of poster or messaging of that nature.

Reactions: Spartans9312

But they are probably perfectly ok with superstitious stuff, like the fifteen, er, Ten Commandments, in publicly funded schools and/or government buildings.

Dove bars 🤣🤣. That is fantastic
Among many regrets was never going out to Woody Creek and catching him at his local bar. 50/50 on whether he’d get you a beer or try to shoot you, but it’d been a story for sure. I always figure he found out he got cancer and figured he didn’t need to live through that.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Among many regrets was never going out to Woody Creek and catching him at his local bar. 50/50 on whether he’d get you a beer or try to shoot you, but it’d been a story for sure. I always figure he found out he got cancer and figured he didn’t need to live through that.
True true true

But they are probably perfectly ok with superstitious stuff, like the fifteen, er, Ten Commandments, in publicly funded schools and/or government buildings.
I need to stop being so general but yes thats my drift. Also complaining about nonsense legislation that's just red meat to a base. This is that.

L

We’ll build a fort or something on spartans’ land. It’ll be the capitol of our new society
Right now….you can grab a shovel. Drain froze up where water softener and iron filter dump into. I have two upset females on the property at the moment. I have plenty of cold beer.

He shot himself on his 60th birthday- I think he just didn’t want to grow old.

These are the same folks who organized a boycott of Cracker Barrel because they added a rainbow colored rocking chair to their porch...These people hate them some rainbows...

Maybe someone that is in to all the gender bending voodoo can help me with this question.

Iirc, the pride flag used to be just rainbow stripes. What is the significance of all the triangles that have been added on the left hand side? It’s garish and ugly and now there’s way too much going on.

Couldn’t they have just stuck with the rainbow? People like rainbows.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT