ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Leal

IU needs shooters badly!
Leal would be a perfect fit with immediate playing time.
And all of friends and family would get to easily come see him play.
A win-win.

I don't know much about this prospect. Is he a shooter?

I hesitate to ask as I don't want some sort of string of crazy....however,

Has there been some sort of revival in the high school athletics population? All the time I read players thanking God in their tweets and such.

Stanford has a 3rd year coach from California (who was a good player at KU) who has potential but hasn't done it yet at Stanford, and he has 2 young promising 6'5" guards who would likely play in front of Leal.

Stanford has an amazing academic culture but basketball? Meh.

I say he likely stays home and plays right away for the Hoosiers along with his buddy Galloway.

He chose that photo because it shows him pointing to his final 2 teams logos. It’s not hard to figure out that there is no innuendo here.

Reactions: SeaNap

Has there been some sort of revival in the high school athletics population? All the time I read players thanking God in their tweets and such.
Like these athletes thanking God every day, I do as well. Life is uncertain and there is comfort in understanding the plan of salvation and eternal life. If you died today, would you go to Heaven?

Archie getting it done. I think Indiana will land this future stud
Jeff-Bridges-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Like these athletes thanking God every day, I do as well. Life is uncertain and there is comfort in understanding the plan of salvation and eternal life. If you died today, would you go to Heaven?
Idk is there a Heaven? Keep ur holier than thou bs off a b-ball board. If there’s a god I sure hope he doesn’t give a flying f about b-ball. Typical religious ****..I live for god thus I’m better than u..smh

This is a boa
Idk is there a Heaven? Keep ur holier than thou bs off a b-ball board. If there’s a god I sure hope he doesn’t give a flying f about b-ball. Typical religious ****..I live for god thus I’m better than u..smh
This is a board of free ideas.True Christians understand they are not better than anyone else. If this young man is thanking God for his blessings, than so be it. He is not asking you to join in with him. All Christians believe in Heaven. If we are wrong what have we lost? Nothing. But if you are wrong you have lost everything. Have a blessed day.

This is a boa

This is a board of free ideas.True Christians understand they are not better than anyone else. If this young man is thanking God for his blessings, than so be it. He is not asking you to join in with him. All Christians believe in Heaven. If we are wrong what have we lost? Nothing. But if you are wrong you have lost everything. Have a blessed day.
If God is truly concerned about college basketball, this explains much about our political problems.

No, they are the same as they've been. However, Fellowship of Christian Athletes has a chapter in just about every high school in this state. That is a good thing.

I'm horrified at the thought of you kissing your mother with that mouth.

Reactions: Jssanto
He is a Catholic, and Catholics can be shitty people (Leal by all accounts I think is a great kid). Thank God he forgives us all. Doesn't matter how shitty you are, get to church and you can start being a better person.

Not to go off on a religious rant, but for the vast majority of people going to church makes them feel a little bit better and makes them be a bit better person. They could go from being an asshole to being a dick, but at least they are moving in the right direction. Personally, I need a lot more moving. God willing, I will be there Sunday.

God is great bub

Reactions: Sassy61
No, they are the same as they've been. However, Fellowship of Christian Athletes has a chapter in just about every high school in this state. That is a good thing.

Ok...that was the kind of insight I was looking for...I knew the question would get some poor responses and for that I apologize. I've just noticed a lot of prospects thanking God and doing so in a most gracious way...it was a perspective that I did not have (and I'm not certain I could have had) at their very young age. It's a marathon and not a sprint...that they are being raised or counseled in the way that they should go when they are young and have the world by the tail bodes well for them...when they get older...they'll not depart from it.

i can swear that ain't no heaven but i pray there ain't no hell

Just listened to Leal interviewed on the radio. He said he expects a final decision could be as soon as a couple of weeks or at the latest before his high school season starts

Reactions: Sassy61
Just listened to Leal interviewed on the radio. He said he expects a final decision could be as soon as a couple of weeks or at the latest before his high school season starts

I heard it too. What an impressive guy. I’ll cheer for this kid no matter where he goes.

Reactions: ufo33 and Sassy61
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT