ADVERTISEMENT

Another senseless killing

Hey, I'm not into celebrity worship. Show some real women and not those barbies you worship on the idiot box.

I hate celebrity worship but Anna's actually a friend of a close friend. So....Plus, she's fking hot even at 40+. Don't be mad because you've been duped by American Media propaganda. I bet you believe all the pictures you see of Iran and North Korea too. Most of those are staged and taken in other countries.

My brother dated a Russian national and if she is representative of her culture you can keep them. She was a freak, but she dated him while still technically married. My brother was super in love with with with her and she dumped him out of the blue. Also was an closet bulimic. Ended up banging one of his friends then banging a different guy and that guys roomate. She was a whore.

You just give me my Lucy Liu and I will be happy

lucy-liu.jpg

Last edited:
There are so many hot Russian women here it's crazy. One of my wife's Russian friends is unbelievable and she has no idea how hot she is.

The only thing I ever got from a Russian woman was when my brother got dumped he gave me a his copy Gulag which was the most depressing awful book. His girlfriend was making him read it. Filthy whore.

Ukrainian women. Only Puerto Rican -Colombian- Peruvian women are hotter.
I agree about Ukrainians, but would pass on the Peruvians, and Puerto Ricans. Colombia has something in the water, they breed hot chicks like the US breeds stupid.. Danes, Estonians, and Latvians, all deserve mention.

But there ain't nuthin like a Galway Girl ......

Reactions: uslayme
Euro girls will murder him..

It would be fun to watch. The lines he uses on the bimbos won't work, mostly because they won't understand WTF he is talking about. They don't know/care about the US or it's sports. He would be forced into having a conversation about something.

Reactions: sluggo69
It would be fun to watch. The lines he uses on the bimbos won't work, mostly because they won't understand WTF he is talking about. They don't know/care about the US or it's sports. He would be forced into having a conversation about something.

That's the least of his problems. It's after - they'll stab him..

To the multiple people who reported @sluggo69 in this thread: I just can't in good conscious punish someone for racism when we have such a good record of dealing with that on our own on-board.

To sluggo: damn, dude. I mean, seriously. That was scottesque. You might want to talk to someone.

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
To the multiple people who reported @sluggo69 in this thread: I just can't in good conscious punish someone for racism when we have such a good record of dealing with that on our own on-board.

To sluggo: damn, dude. I mean, seriously. That was scottesque. You might want to talk to someone.

But we can make fun of pikeys without complaint? lol.

It starts and ends with Brazliain women. Period. They are similar in many ways to your examples, however.

I'm reportin' you for "Worst Non-Mac Spelling In a Decade"

But I'mma hep you out without being aksed - HERE is how to tell a BRAZILIAN woman - they have wings:

Alessandra-Ambrosio.jpg

I'm reportin' you for "Worst Non-Mac Spelling In a Decade"

But I'mma hep you out without being aksed - HERE is how to tell a BRAZILIAN woman - they have wings:

Alessandra-Ambrosio.jpg

I love the AOTF. Still, even though this format sucks. Where else can a thread about a serious topic end up in a lengthy discussion of "where da hot women at"?

Reminds me of the James Dungy sympathy thread that ultimately contained multiple references to Bea Arthur's penis.

Reactions: IUecho87
A ton of people in Northern Indiana have no idea who Sammy Terry is. Just FYI. When I was a kid he used to scare me a lot. My Dad had to explain who he really was.
He was on Indiy TV. I grew up in Kokomo (unfortunately). Unless you're talking about the region, "a ton of people" is probably the wrong term. If anything, it's more of an age related issue. You are really turning more and more McNuttish every day.

A ton of people in Northern Indiana have no idea who Sammy Terry is. Just FYI. When I was a kid he used to scare me a lot. My Dad had to explain who he really was.
He was on Indiy TV. I grew up in Kokomo (unfortunately). Unless you're talking about the region, "a ton of people" is probably the wrong term. If anything, it's more of an age related issue. You are really turning more and more McNuttish every day.
I'm talking about more north than Kokomo. Think about the Ft Wayne,Warsaw,Plymouth, and South Bend areas. A TON of people I have talked to about him have never heard of Sammy Terry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT