ADVERTISEMENT

Another police shooting

Makes sense for you but not for me

55574199.jpg

Makes sense for you but not for me

I know . . . that's the problem . . . it makes sense, but you don't get it. That's why my response on the other board was "precisely" when you said you didn't understand my post there.

Trump leaves no basis for discussion with mutual respect, Lucy. If that's where you're comfortable, you're going to be in a big ocean on a small - and getting smaller - boat. That worries me, for your sake, and for the country's.

I know . . . that's the problem . . . it makes sense, but you don't get it. That's why my response on the other board was "precisely" when you said you didn't understand my post there.

Trump leaves no basis for discussion with mutual respect, Lucy. If that's where you're comfortable, you're going to be in a big ocean on a small - and getting smaller - boat. That worries me, for your sake, and for the country's.

Hmmm.

Reads a lot like "no reasonable person can disagree - anybody that disagrees is unreasonable."

Figured you had given that stuff up, Sope.

Just because I'm not voting for him, I'm not gonna demonize or dumb-enize the folks who will.

(Now Hillary - THAT's a different story. Anybody who votes for that lying bitch supports the downfall of the country, or is just too stupid to see it. No other way to look at it.)

MD the guy you have pictures was actually peacefully protesting and had nothing to do with the shooting. He handed his gun over to police once the shooting started. There is some video footage showing a man attack a police officer. He initially fires at the camera man on the roof then starts moving on the officer behind a pillar. The person is definitely highly trained and used tactical movements to kill the officer.

So will liberals start a conversation about why this guy was walking around the streets with his deadly assault rifle during the protests or will that be ignored? Will conservatives laud him for walking around exercising his second amendment right? should he have shot back at the sniper?

So will liberals start a conversation about why this guy was walking around the streets with his deadly assault rifle during the protests or will that be ignored? Will conservatives laud him for walking around exercising his second amendment right? should he have shot back at the sniper?
Dude, it's Texas. There is no conversation to be had about why he was walking around with that gun. But the fact that it happened there counters the NRA's ridiculous position that mass shootings wouldn't happen if only everybody was armed.

Reactions: MillerTime
Hmmm.

Reads a lot like "no reasonable person can disagree - anybody that disagrees is unreasonable."

Figured you had given that stuff up, Sope.

Just because I'm not voting for him, I'm not gonna demonize or dumb-enize the folks who will.

(Now Hillary - THAT's a different story. Anybody who votes for that lying bitch supports the downfall of the country, or is just too stupid to see it. No other way to look at it.)

Guess I'm reading too many or your posts these days, MTIOTF . . . apparently it's starting to show.

My father in law just told me that the Dallas shootings is Obama's fault and that he started this a long time ago. Seriously. He was as serious as could be. Gotta love a 75 year old's perspective. And that folks is why Trump has a chance. Then he turns on Fox News. Sigh.
I watched Fox news for a couple of minutes earlier, and one of the women on there said it was Obama's and Loretta Lynch's and Hillary's fault.

Reactions: Lucy01
That's what Heimlich said while he was living in 1933 Hamburg. How did that turn out?

Great! (Didn't he grow up to save choking people?)

Actually, I have thought about that.
But I find it hard to believe that Trump is a Hitler-ish dude.
If I had to, I'd probably say Hitler was smarter and thought more deep thoughts.
Plus the meth ...
But it required NO speculation to know how Hitler felt about Jews.
he was proud of his anti-Semitism.
Used it as part of his political message openly.

On policy, Trump sorta boils down to "Wall. Kill ISIS. Money."
The rest is just is just a rich boy being a dumbass because he doesn't really know how not to.
He's always had enough money that everybody in every room he was ever in overlooked his faults to try and get some of that money.

I watched Fox news for a couple of minutes earlier, and one of the women on there said it was Obama's and Loretta Lynch's and Hillary's fault.
You can't be surprised at anything you see there. This is the network built around O'Reilly and Hannity.

In their last days both my mom and dad became insufferable after watching that hateful stuff all day every day. They used to be pretty easy going and not easily riled up. Then came Limbaugh and Fox News. They both died angry and bitter, convinced that all they'd done over their lives to make the world a little better place for their families was being undone by Obama.

You can't be surprised at anything you see there. This is the network built around O'Reilly and Hannity.

In their last days both my mom and dad became insufferable after watching that hateful stuff all day every day. They used to be pretty easy going and not easily riled up. Then came Limbaugh and Fox News. They both died angry and bitter, convinced that all they'd done over their lives to make the world a little better place for their families was being undone by Obama.
And your point is?

Two more men in blue shot last night in San Diego, Law enforcement needs to hit back hard!

There is an underground movement against our men in Blue that needs to be stopped at all cost

There is an underground movement against our men in Blue that needs to be stopped at all cost

Policing has always been a dangerous profession. However police deaths today are lower than they have been for decades....they've been trending lower for 40 years.

Facts are difficult for you, I understand.

IMG_20160728_205807.jpg

No more mister nice guy, Step up patrols, implement a curfew, no public assembly, Get the picture?

This is the laziest troll job ever. It's Friday. If you've already checked out for the weekend, then just go a head and leave.

Come back Monday.

A Monday in like 20 years.

Edit: Alright, some of the lower hanging fruits fell, so I guess I should acknowledge that. Still, though, GFY.

Last edited:
No more mister nice guy, Step up patrols, implement a curfew, no public assembly, Get the picture?
You really don't know what you are talking about dude. Marshall Law is NOT the answer here. We may very well be headed for another civil war in this country, but it's time we unite together, not lock people up and impose curfews or public assembly.

You want the National Guard patrolling streets in Humvees and tanks? Because that's basically what you are saying needs to happen. You want to be confined to your home and not allowed to leave? You do that and war will escalate a million-fold and do so quickly. We will become what we have seen in the 80s and 90s in other countries. I don't want that.....ever!

You really don't know what you are talking about dude. Marshall Law is NOT the answer here. We may very well be headed for another civil war in this country, but it's time we unite together, not lock people up and impose curfews or public assembly.

You want the National Guard patrolling streets in Humvees and tanks? Because that's basically what you are saying needs to happen. You want to be confined to your home and not allowed to leave? You do that and war will escalate a million-fold and do so quickly. We will become what we have seen in the 80s and 90s in other countries. I don't want that.....ever!

Martial.

(Sorry.)

Policing has always been a dangerous profession. However police deaths today are lower than they have been for decades....they've been trending lower for 40 years.

Facts are difficult for you, I understand.

IMG_20160728_205807.jpg

So the current discussion includes shootings of officers taking place in 2016 and you post a chart showing shootings that don't include 2016 as a part of your argument? Ha.

This is the laziest troll job ever. It's Friday. If you've already checked out for the weekend, then just go a head and leave.

Come back Monday.

Edit: Alright, some of the lower hanging fruits fell, so I guess I should acknowledge that. Still, though, GFY.
You know that's your opinion, glad you have one! If you don't like the post don't reply with GFY

Come back Monday.

:eek:
If my post frustrated you so much you might try mowing the yard

Does the recent police shooting in Milwaukee not fit the narrative of this thread or are all of you social activists of the AOTF just sleeping at the wheel on this one?! Wtf?

The unrest began after police shot and killed an armed man with a “lengthy criminal record” who was pointing an illegal firearm that had been used in a burglary. The policeman was also black.

@Mystery Donor: how did the guy point the gun at the cop while running away? He was shot in the back.

And I am pro-white people being beaten up. Beat the privilege right out of those crackers.

Smith ran "a few dozen feet" and turned toward the officer while holding a gun.
"It was in his hand. He was raising up with it
," the chief said. He said the officer had told Smith to drop the gun and he did not do so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT