ADVERTISEMENT

Another police shooting

MillerTime

Hall of Famer
Aug 28, 2003
39°10,- 86°31
2 'snipers' from an elevated position fired upon officers during the protests in Dallas

10+ cops shot, at least three of them fatal
E5pfHT6.jpg

Protests in Dallas

Multiple cops shot, at least one fatal
E5pfHT6.jpg

Jackasses blocking Dan Ryan in Chicago this evening. Thankfully nobody decided to start shootings there as my wife was stuck in the traffic. Times are changing and soon enough Obama will declare Martial Law. He won't come out and tell people that shooting cops is wrong. He shouldn't have to but he won't.

I need a work from home job. Ziz, any more openings over there?

Reactions: crossfire74
They should probably ban all large gatherings. It seems like the logical next step. Stalin would have done it.
Most people will take that as hyperbole. They just don't get how familiar all of this is.

Fear brings out the stupid. It's been a constant throughout history.

Yoda was correct ....

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

I have spoken with several people that insist that there is no way Trump gets elected...I disagree. Trump feeds on the fears that society has and this will add significantly to his and Fox News ratings.

Isn't it a coincidence that we have a disaster for the news media to cover so we forget about crooked Hillary!

Isn't it a coincidence that we have a disaster for the news media to cover so we forget about crooked Hillary!

The closest thing we have to a dictatorship in the US is Donald Trump's candidacy for the presidency.

Don't forget that you're a part of that, Lucy . . . .

I have spoken with several people that insist that there is no way Trump gets elected...I disagree. Trump feeds on the fears that society has and this will add significantly to his and Fox News ratings.
There is no way Trump is elected. The election is already decided by insiders. Any proceedings beyond this point are all for show.

My father in law just told me that the Dallas shootings is Obama's fault and that he started this a long time ago. Seriously. He was as serious as could be. Gotta love a 75 year old's perspective. And that folks is why Trump has a chance. Then he turns on Fox News. Sigh.

My father in law just told me that the Dallas shootings is Obama's fault and that he started this a long time ago. Seriously. He was as serious as could be. Gotta love a 75 year old's perspective. And that folks is why Trump has a chance. Then he turns on Fox News. Sigh.
Why don't you give Fox News a try!

MD the guy you have pictures was actually peacefully protesting and had nothing to do with the shooting. He handed his gun over to police once the shooting started. There is some video footage showing a man attack a police officer. He initially fires at the camera man on the roof then starts moving on the officer behind a pillar. The person is definitely highly trained and used tactical movements to kill the officer.

Patrick Henry would disagree with you.

Sadly, liberty is an outdated concept.
People want the upside only.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”

– John Adams

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT