ADVERTISEMENT

Another critical debate is ended

Alright mr baby on the way jdb. Our failing gov. I just ran up to the local firehouse to get a new car seat installed. Guy told me they no longer do that. Wtf? I thought that was a staple service

i never tried and did it ourselves. I was told you could do it. I guess not

Alright mr baby on the way jdb. Our failing gov. I just ran up to the local firehouse to get a new car seat installed. Guy told me they no longer do that. Wtf? I thought that was a staple service
Did you really do that? Firemen are so helpful!

Reactions: mcmurtry66
You heathens that put the roll in backwards should be forced to use leaves for eternity

If you would have had our kid you would have put it on the other way. :) I heard a noise one day and went in the bathroom and she was slapping down on the roll and had half the roll out in the floor. From that time on we put it on the wrong way until she was old enough to know better.

If you would have had our kid you would have put it on the other way. :) I heard a noise one day and went in the bathroom and she was slapping down on the roll and had half the roll out in the floor. From that time on we put it on the wrong way until she was old enough to know better.
cats will do that too

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
He is. Soft hands.
Are you saying he was a receiver when at IU?

My golden retriever as a pup came out in the living room with TP in his mouth and the rest of the roll trailing behind; he was very proud of himself and couldn't understand why I rolled it up and took it back. He learned not to do that but he sure looked cute bringing it out to me.

Are you saying he was a receiver when at IU?

My golden retriever as a pup came out in the living room with TP in his mouth and the rest of the roll trailing behind; he was very proud of himself and couldn't understand why I rolled it up and took it back. He learned not to do that but he sure looked cute bringing it out to me.
Let’s just say you don’t want to ask Murt which chainsaw to buy.

Excellent.

I thought everyone knows it goes over the top, but you can always find a few knuckleheads who put it against the wall. Put them against the wall.
I guess I don’t understand the debate.

toilet-paper-cropped.jpg

You heathens that put the roll in backwards should be forced to use leaves for eternity

like with the which bathroom should trans use debate, the over or under is just something to fight and be divided over.

as long as there is a needed supply, that's all that matters.

just as any port in a storm is fine with me, with the whole trans idiocracy.

giphy.gif

I laugh at plenty. Not your recycled attempts at a joke
Your commitment to cancel culture certainly limits the future of humor. Trump TP is pretty funny. Ditto for TP with Hillary, DeSantis, Pelosi, Putin, Hitler, Nixon etc. on it. Some would indeed be offensive (e.g. Jesus, Buddha) but I will try to be more careful, keeping in mind that you are a delicate flower.

Your commitment to cancel culture certainly limits the future of humor. Trump TP is pretty funny. Ditto for TP with Hillary, DeSantis, Pelosi, Putin, Hitler, Nixon etc. on it. Some would indeed be offensive (e.g. Jesus, Buddha) but I will try to be more careful, keeping in mind that you are a delicate flower.

Just admit you have TDS... even after he's been gone

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT