ADVERTISEMENT

Announcement Wednesday

Yes, thank you. Someone who knows Lander said he's headed down there. Maybe he's doing "research"?
Running on the beach. You know, cardio training. Maybe even swimming or water yoga for core strength.

No way it will be Donovan, Matta, Beilein, Beard will be the next IU Coach. As a Purdue fan I think Beard would be scary good for IU. Woodson would be a terrible hire.
That first sentence is a doozy. Do you understand that some semblance of sentence structure is needed in order for people to understand what you are saying? Purdue grad?

Done deal. Announcement in two days. People will be happy.
OK, as I said in another thread, I can't find any web site advertising a press conference or announcement of any kind by the IU athletic department on Wednesday (or Thursday, Friday, etc.).

What is your source for spreading this rumor as authentic?

OK, as I said in another thread, I can't find any web site advertising a press conference or announcement of any kind by the IU athletic department on Wednesday (or Thursday, Friday, etc.).

What is your source for spreading this rumor as authentic?
Billy Donovan is the source.

I feel the same about Bennet. I dont want slow down offense nor pack line defense
Bennett would be a disaster, and probably an expensive one. The B10 has figured out the packline crap. I never want to see it again, it doesn't work and nobody wants to play in that system. So you're left with no talent that actually has reason to employ the packline ... self-fulfilling prophecy

Well I think we can assume there won’t be any announcement on Wednesday. Not to mention would IU want to upstage the women’s team playing in the round of 32? I doubt it.

Well I think we can assume there won’t be any announcement on Wednesday. Not to mention would IU want to upstage the women’s team playing in the round of 32? I doubt it.
Because nobody cares about women's basketball typically but women (I might watch if we were in the championship or something), so I doubt they're really worried about that

I supported Archie for 3.5 years. I have not been on this board for a year just waiting to see how this plays out.
You never gave him a chance. The difference between you and I is simply I wait and see while you form uneducated opinions by impulse.
your a fn full tard bitch troll
Because nobody cares about women's basketball typically but women (I might watch if we were in the championship or something), so I doubt they're really worried about that
I watched the Lady Hoosiers today , and I’ve really enjoyed watching them play this year. I cheer for every team that represents IU . It’s really enjoyable to watch a team that really plays good team ball .

Last 3 hires were total downers from what I was expecting and hoping for.
Let's hope this one brings a lot of excitement and success.

Reactions: Seyton
I cant imagine lander would be excited for TB. He would want some sort of tempo wouldnt he?
Who cares what Lander thinks. He was a mediocre player this year. He should just be totally focused on getting better. Hopefully the new coaching staff can improve his shooting. It needs to be totally rebuilt.

Yes but Dolson has to keep both programs happy.

Who cares what Lander thinks. He was a mediocre player this year. He should just be totally focused on getting better. Hopefully the new coaching staff can improve his shooting. It needs to be totally rebuilt.
Yes, I am sure he is a nice young man but hard to understand how he was rated as a five star.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT