ADVERTISEMENT

And the hits just keep on coming. Iran launches ballistic missiles at Israel.

Do you think Biden will have to work more than 2 hours today?
His part ended when he helped them supplement the ObamaCBM Stockpile with the BidenCBM purchases.

Not 1 but 2 elected Democrat presidents have openly preferred radical Islamic terrorist states over a democratic ally - knowingly help them attack that democracy. All the while calling the GOP’s existence a threat to democracy” here.

Its October - but its no surprise.

His part ended when he helped them supplement the ObamaCBM Stockpile with the BidenCBM purchases.

Not 1 but 2 elected Democrat presidents have openly preferred radical Islamic terrorist states over a democratic ally - knowingly help them attack that democracy. All the while calling the GOP’s existence a threat to democracy” here.

Its October - but its no surprise.
Vance will hammer this tonight.

May you live in interesting times.

And a terrorist attack.

“Bracing for a wide scale attack.”

Couple of questions at this juncture.

How massive will the Israeli response be?

To what extent and how will the U.S. cooperate with the Israeli response ?

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978

I think the Israeli response will be escalatory, and short of our assets in the region being targeted, I think the US cooperation will be limited (probably to intel and aid) and defensive in nature.

I think the Israeli response will be escalatory, and short of our assets in the region being targeted, I think the US cooperation will be limited (probably to intel and aid) and defensive in nature.

AFY, what does "defensive in nature" mean?

Hopefully their response will be muted. But quite a few of those missiles appear to be hitting their targets - or at least finding their way to the ground. And that gives them the pretext to strike directly in Iran (I hope they don’t do that, but Netanyahu isn’t exactly a dove).

And I agree that US involvement will be strictly defensive and in the form of other kinds of support - so long as this thing doesn’t escalate in a big way.

Hopefully their response will be muted. But quite a few of those missiles appear to be hitting their targets - or at least finding their way to the ground. And that gives them the pretext to strike directly in Iran (I hope they don’t do that, but Netanyahu isn’t exactly a dove).

And I agree that US involvement will be strictly defensive and in the form of other kinds of support - so long as this thing doesn’t escalate in a big way.

Craze, hard for me not to believe Israel's response will be muted. As you say, Netanyahu is no dove.

It could be said the U.S./Biden attempt to prevent an all out war is failing if and when Israel unloads on Iran.

Am sure, especially in an election year, Biden will be blamed if and when the war escalates for not being tough enough.

Craze, hard for me not to believe Israel's response will be muted. As you say, Netanyahu is no dove.

It could be said the U.S./Biden attempt to prevent an all out war is failing if and when Israel unloads on Iran.

Am sure, especially in an election year, Biden will be blamed if and when the war escalates for not being tough enough.

• Wow
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
As of this moment, it is being reported that there were no injuries from the missile attack (thank God). If that is the case, then a response is warranted, but it doesn't necessarily need to be an all-out attack / assassination type of response. Taking out a nuclear facility or a missile launch base strike might be a good option. The question is, can the right response be found that doesn't tip too far into escalation? I have my doubts.

Harris knows what she's doing folks.

I think the shine is starting to wear off Dbm. You feeling better? Do we really think Harris capable of dealing with this leg breaker union guy? These heartless killers in the Middle East? She’s a softy from cali. She doesn’t have that experience. Who are we kidding.

Trump has been greasin these union thugs longer than she’s been alive. Kush had peace in the ME. Send him back. He’ll get everyone to calm down and come back with a little gold for his own business ventures

Taking out Khomeini?

I’m curious as to why you think so.
Because you essentially kill any chance at de-escalation?
That ship may have sailed already, but there are plenty of steps between proportional response and assassinating the leader of a sovereign nation.

I think the shine is starting to wear off Dbm. You feeling better? Do we really think Harris capable of dealing with this leg breaker union guy? These heartless killers in the Middle East? She’s a softy from cali. She doesn’t have that experience. Who are we kidding.

Trump has been greasin these union thugs longer than she’s been alive. Kush had peace in the ME. Send him back. He’ll get everyone to calm down and come back with a little gold for his own business ventures
Indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Aid, arms and Intel. Like we are doing in Ukraine. I would think, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT