ADVERTISEMENT

American exceptionalism.

Speaking more to the Jazz side of that than blues, but you can't tell me that Blues didn't grow in Chicago (and St Louis). But, point taken.
I just did ... and will again.

Jazz is the better argument. Miles is from Illinois, from a town on the Mississippi River. Lot of southern greats though.New Orleans though will always be considered the home and birthplace of jazz.

because you don't know the difference between Cajun and creole? Nah.

I didn't say they were the same did I? I said because they stole it from the Creole. That alone implies that there are two distinctlly different groups in play.

funny - I misspelled "didn't" as "didn;t" and one of the suggested corrections was dildo. Which is what you're being right now.

I didn't say they were the same did I? I said because they stole it from the Creole. That alone implies that there are two distinctlly different groups in play.

funny - I misspelled "didn't" as "didn;t" and one of the suggested corrections was dildo. Which is what you're being right now.

Nobody cares.

Goat, is zizk your supervisor here or someone else.

I'd like the email address of whoever is in charge of the forum.
LOL. Are you serious?

If you have any problems with anything people are posting on the forum, use the report function. If you don't think your reports are being dealt with properly, you can email me or Ziz. If you don't think we're handling our end, I guess you'll have to email Peegs.

A piece of advice, though. If the AOTF were the kind of forum that deleted posts because people were trolling or flaming each other, the vast majority of your own posts would be gone.

you're the problem

now, do I need to go over you to get the info?
I don't hand out email addresses publicly. Rivals has a report system. Report whichever one of my posts got your panties in the biggest wad. All the other mods who have access here will see it, including Ziz and Peegs. In fact, report as many of my posts as you like. I'm sure a higher volume will get people on your side.

your singling me out, when I'm not guilty of anything here.

oh you ought to wait your time...**** that, the moment I agree to the EULA I have every right that any user here has regardless of how long they have been here.

that's the facts, your wanting to give preference is you not doing you job.

No one is new to this.

your singling me out, when I'm not guilty of anything here.

oh you ought to wait your time...**** that, the moment I agree to the EULA I have every right that any user here has regardless of how long they have been here.

that's the facts, your wanting to give preference is you not doing you job.
What preference? What singling out? If you were being singled out, you'd have received a warning or a blacklist, or had your posts deleted. Nothing has happened to you. You're being treated the same as everyone else around here, which is to say, we're pretty much letting you get away with whatever you want, so long as you don't post any nudity or try to find ways to sneak naughty words around the Rivals filter.

Yea but they stole the food from the Creole..... Give some the credit for the plane for the pioneers of flight. the French. Give some credit to internet to the person who's math was used, he was German. Give credit to the English for the light bulb. None of those things were solely American inventions. The only solely American inventions are Cajun Food, Jazz and Peanut Butter. And they were all invented by blacks.
I thought Al Gore invented the internet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT