ADVERTISEMENT

Allen's D down 7-17 to mighty Bowling Green

Well, they knew when they hired him he struggled with MAC teams. ;)

I'm rooting for him. At least probably, when they play Michigan and Ohio State, maybe Purdue, but just not when they play us.

Last edited:
Reactions: ESalum86
Bazelak is 16/20 194 yrds and it’s not halftime yet
Thad’s gotta be awkward for TA
Yea. 288 total yards given up in a half. Surprising after a good start last week. Could just be a bad half and they get back on track. Who knows.

Reactions: CC Mac
You think he has them wear LEO underwear or anything hidden, behind Franklins back?

“Shut up guys, shut up! Here comes Coach Franklin.”

“Tom?! I told you none of that LEO stuff!”

“I know coach, just going over some schemes with the fellas.” Coach Allen winks at his fellas as Franklin walks away.

You guys went from coach Gary Busey to a guy who talks like Scott frost, except instead of just being too dumb to know what he’s saying (frost) he means it lol.

Whether you do well or poorly, it’s going to be interesting

Sure wish we scheduled like you guys.

Baze did spoil the 2nd half shutout … looks like the 1/2 time defensive adjustments work.

You think he has them wear LEO underwear or anything hidden, behind Franklins back?

“Shut up guys, shut up! Here comes Coach Franklin.”

“Tom?! I told you none of that LEO stuff!”

“I know coach, just going over some schemes with the fellas.” Coach Allen winks at his fellas as Franklin walks away.
Dumb.

He didn’t remind you of Gary busey? Cignettis doesn’t remind you of Scott frost with that shaq google me chuck bravado? Lol

Fwiw pj fleck always reminded me of Larry from threes company
Threes Company Ok GIF

You guys went from coach Gary Busey to a guy who talks like Scott frost, except instead of just being too dumb to know what he’s saying (frost) he means it lol.

Whether you do well or poorly, it’s going to be interesting

Sure wish we scheduled like you guys.
Are you the alter ego to BCBranimal?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT