ADVERTISEMENT

All right, I am in a Trump-bashing mood today. So, here I go: Trump's greeting habit

meridian

Hall of Famer
Jul 3, 2001
Seattle
Has anybody noticed that he loves, if not always, to greet the military way? Considering how he did everything to avoid to be drafted to the military (was it 6?), doesn't it look quite hypocritical?

Has anybody noticed that he loves, if not always, to greet the military way? Considering how he did everything to avoid to be drafted to the military (was it 6?), doesn't it look quite hypocritical?
He's a douchebag through and through, but I won't dog anyone for avoiding the Vietnam draft.

What is the military way he uses?

Reactions: Scott S
Military salute?
IIUC - BICBW - that was started by Reagan. I have a vague recollection of that being controversial at the time, something about the commander shouldn't salute a subordinate. Or something. I'm sure someone who knows can set me straight.

You and most of this board are in that mood everyday regardless.

IIUC - BICBW - that was started by Reagan. I have a vague recollection of that being controversial at the time, something about the commander shouldn't salute a subordinate. Or something. I'm sure someone who knows can set me straight.
I was not complaining about a president doing military salute. I was merely pointing out our president's hypocrisy. The guy avoided the draft in every which way possible when he had the chance to "fight for the country." Come on, guys!

Hypocrisy is deep in the land of Trump. I mean, did you ever think Bible-thumpers would so gleefully embrace a serial adulterer, a person with about as much knowledge of the Bible that I have of the Mandarin Chinese language, an openly corrupt and dishonest cheating liar, a carnival barker exploiting them for their ignorance and their votes?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT