ADVERTISEMENT

All joking aside

He's not my hero jack ass. I have mentioned on many occasions that he isn't even my choice in 2024.

I am just sick of the double standards. "No two cases of having secure material are alike and hunting dogs don't lie with pigs in shit when the rain falls on the plain in Spain...." In other words, Hillary did the same shit and many of us defended that then but let's get this person now for the same thing when it is someone we don't like politically. Sorry but no.
Go back to Marvin's link to the Hillary thread. No liberals were claiming a giant government conspiracy. No liberals were coming up with strange arguments for why she was clearly innocent and there could be no charges. It wasn't the liberals here who did a hypocritical 180. It was you guys. Maybe quite a few liberals did a hypocritical 180 elsewhere, but on this forum, it's the conservatives who look like fools on this story.

We do not know if it is accurate yet, rumor is Trump's lawyer signed an affidavit in June that all confidential data was returned. How much do you think the maids packed? Why would critical data be lying around where the maids could pack it? Not the normal classified, but that stuff that is ultra classified.
I posted this in another thread but will post i here also.......

I posted this in another thread but will post i here also.......
Just more evidence of how irresponsible voting for that man was. No matter how much you like his policies, we can't have someone like that sitting in that office.

Reactions: Morrison
How about this, IF, IF Trump broke the law and is indicted: 1. he pleads NOLO, then,
2. Biden pardons him with the proviso Trump can not hold any federal office.

IF
IF

Reactions: UncleMark
How about this, IF, IF Trump broke the law and is indicted: 1. he pleads NOLO, then,
2. Biden pardons him with the proviso Trump can not hold any federal office.

IF
IF
Is nolo contendre even an option with the feds?

Is nolo contendre even an option with the feds?
Don't know.

I believe a trial, innocent or guilty, would rip the country apart.
The odds that he's indicted are very, very long. At worst, DOJ will make some kind of Comey-esque statement that he was extremely irresponsible but charges are not appropriate.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
The odds that he's indicted are very, very long. At worst, DOJ will make some kind of Comey-esque statement that he was extremely irresponsible but charges are not appropriate.
I’d not agree with that either. Our Presidents, former Presidents and Presidential candidates shouldn’t be immune to prosecution if they break the law.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT