ADVERTISEMENT

All Big 10

Bridges is so rediculously overrated. I like Palmer, but he takes a ton of shots to get his points.

I'm just wondering if Vince Edwards will be picked in the NBA draft now that he'll be on the B1G 2nd team . . . Didn't we hear from Boiler fan on here how great he was? Surely you remember that thread?

I'm just wondering if Vince Edwards will be picked in the NBA draft now that he'll be on the B1G 2nd team . . . Didn't we hear from Boiler fan on here how great he was? Surely you remember that thread?

If he is, he’ll be a late 2nd round guy but could see him going undrafted for sure.

I mean, not that IU is a great team, but we may very well finish 10-8 in conference. Do we win 4 Big Ten games without Morgan? Hes an MVP candidate IMO.

Reactions: Tucsonboiler2
Miles Bridges - MSU
Winston - MSU
Carson Edwards - PU
Ethan Happ - Wisconsin
Bates-Diop - OSU
I think they could easily add Ward also so he is right there.

2nd team
Morgan - Indiana
Tate - OSU
Jackson - MSU
V. Edwards - Purdue
Wagner - Michigan

Third team
Murphy - Minnesota
Carr - PSU
Matthews - Michigan
Cowan - Maryland
Palmer - Nebraska
and I'm adding Mike Watkins- PSU as well.

Honorable mention:
Haas and Mathias - Purdue
Huerter - Maryland
Johnson - Indiana
Stevens - PSU
Cook - Iowa
Pardon - NW
Wesson - OSU
Langford - MSU
Mason - Minnesota
Black - Illinois
Sanders - Rutgers

Reactions: Upset Alert
Miles Bridges - MSU
Winston - MSU
Carson Edwards - PU
Ethan Happ - Wisconsin
Bates-Diop - OSU
I think they could easily add Ward also so he is right there.

2nd team
Morgan - Indiana
Tate - OSU
Jackson - MSU
V. Edwards - Purdue
Wagner - Michigan

Third team
Murphy - Minnesota
Carr - PSU
Huerter - Maryland
Cowan - Maryland
Palmer - Nebraska
and I'm adding Mike Watkins- PSU as well.

Honorable mention:
Haas and Mathias - Purdue
Matthews - Michigan
Johnson - Indiana
Cook - Iowa
Pardon - NW
Wesson - OSU
Langford - MSU
Mason - Minnesota
Black - Illinois
Sanders - Rutgers

I think Haas will be better than Honorable Mention. Could easily see him on the 2nd team.

Well, Haas certainly seems like a big concern. But when you look at production, he really isn't even in the ball park for minutes, points, rebounds. Even on blocks he is second on his team. He is important for how they play, but he isn't productive enough to land higher, in my opinion.

He does well in shooting percentage and effective offense. But that is partly by their spacing and the quality and speed of their perimeter guys.

Last edited:
Well, Haas certainly seems like a big concern. But when you look at production, he really isn't even in the ball park for minutes, points, rebounds. Even on blocks he is second on his team. He is important for how they play, but he isn't productive enough to land higher, in my opinion.

Isn’t productive enough? Lol. The guy averages 15 and 5.5 while shooting 60% from the field. He’ll be either 2nd or 3rd team.

Haas is a decent player who is outshined by his own teammates in nearly every category.

But i've got to admit I'm a bit biased because when I see a 7'2" guy's fade away for a last second shot fall short, he doesn't end up very high on my list.

Last edited:

He does well in shooting percentage and effective offense. But that is partly by their spacing and the quality and speed of their perimeter guys.
Are you using per game stats for your measure, like it's 1985 or something? lol..

Per game stats are too reliant on role, and minutes played, and take no account for possessions or speed of play. Using them to compare players, especially from opposing teams, is about useless..

Please stop .. lol. I'm having flashbacks of short shorts and really bad new wave music .

There's a reason pro scouts use PER for their main singular production measurement.

Welcome to 2018 (sportsreference) and more (Hoops-math)

Enhance your understanding..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT