ADVERTISEMENT

Addazio out too, looks like (link)*

44-44. On average that's every team's winning percentage. Our problem is that we don't think of these as university students playing games anymore.

Reactions: Chriselli
A.D. used to be at thetm Ohio State University, so maybe he has one of their Asst Coaches in mind

P.S.: not Kevin Wilson, I don't imagine

Jeff Haffley is probably the guy but I’d expect even bigger programs will target him. Completely turned around the OSU defense and secondary.

Like I said he was fired from Indiana already.

I'm aware... Based on what he's done since then it's pretty clear that was a mistake on our part.

That said, I'm not advocating for his return, I'm just pointing out that's it's clear he's had a pretty good run and there's no reason to disparage his coaching record...

I'm aware... Based on what he's done since then it's pretty clear that was a mistake on our part.
Actually we have had several o linemen go to the league. A couple of consensual all Americans. Have had some pretty prolific offenses. When Dan Mullin left Florida and took Hesy with him the offense at UF we’re pretty offensive.

Actually we have had several o linemen go to the league. A couple of consensual all Americans. Have had some pretty prolific offenses. When Dan Mullin left Florida and took Hesy with him the offense at UF we’re pretty offensive.

Doubling down on stupid..., is just..., well... stupid...

You don't like the guy. We get it.

His college coaching record speaks for itself...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT