ADVERTISEMENT

Abortion Ruling

I didn’t want to answer because you’re treating me like an ass. No, they shouldn’t have to carry it full term.
I am seriously not trying to treat you like an ass. Just asking questions.

And I admit that every exception just raises more efforts to move the line again.

But eventually, we gotta have laws AND live with each other.

Why the aversion to, at the point a pregnant woman leans toward abortion, offering free pre natal, delivery, and post partem care? Includng free adoption services for parents who want to raise a child?

Since we're talking about saving lives here. Just scaring a woman with YOU'RE KILLING A BABY YOU ****ING MONSTER sure hasn't worked over the years.
After thinking this over. I would make that trade. It inevitably opens the door to more forms of “free” health care. But the country has a birth rate problem and an abortion problem. So if Democrats are willing to agree to a full abortion ban, I’m willing to agree to free pregnancy care.

Reactions: larsIU
Reactions: IU_Hickory
This must be fake news. I have been REPEATEDLY, nay CONSTANTLY, reminded that the “GOP majority” on the Court are mere lapdogs for GOP policies and ALWAYS vote politics and ignore statutes and the Constitution to do so.

NO WAY they voted to preserve access to abortions. No way. Not even to save the life of a Republican mother on the first day of pregnancy.
They got off on a technically: none of the plaintiffs were harmed and therefore didn’t have standing to file suit.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
After thinking this over. I would make that trade. It inevitably opens the door to more forms of “free” health care. But the country has a birth rate problem and an abortion problem. So if Democrats are willing to agree to a full abortion ban, I’m willing to agree to free pregnancy care.
Why would anyone agree to a full abortion ban, no exceptions?

Correct.

The evil GOP majority applied THE LAW.
Need to be careful about how you phrase that. It’s a GOP majority in the sense that the majority of the Justices were appointed by Republican presidents. But Barrett and Roberts are Democrats. Kavanaugh and Gorsuch likely independent.

Politically speaking, it’s a Democrat leaning court.

That amounts to probably fewer than 1/1000 abortions.

I've never understood why women get pregnant when they aren't wanting to. I've taken a multi vitamin everyday for about 10 years now. I don't think there has been 1 day when I forgot to take it. We even have plan B pills now too as a backup.
What does it matter how small the number is if abortion is murder? If it's murder, there should be zero exceptions, even for incestuous rape.

So your rhetorical question was just to be a dick?
No. Maybe you should read again. I first asked him why. He answered.

Then later I asked him why he gave a laughing emoji to a posters heart felt religious beliefs. He then gave me an answer to why he gave the laughing emoji.

Need to be careful about how you phrase that. It’s a GOP majority in the sense that the majority of the Justices were appointed by Republican presidents. But Barrett and Roberts are Democrats. Kavanaugh and Gorsuch likely independent.

Politically speaking, it’s a Democrat leaning court.
You are crazy if you think roberts and Barrett are liberal and obviously not paying attention to all of the conservative bent to recent court decisions.

Just because a justice hasn't sold out to bribes or supported j6 doesn't make them liberal

You are crazy if you think roberts and Barrett are liberal and obviously not paying attention to all of the conservative bent to recent court decisions.

Just because a justice hasn't sold out to bribes or supported j6 doesn't make them liberal
Which decisions? Explain how their conservative politics influenced them.

No. Maybe you should read again. I first asked him why. He answered.

Then later I asked him why he gave a laughing emoji to a posters heart felt religious beliefs. He then gave me an answer to why he gave the laughing emoji.
I understand your reasoning but the issue i have is you don't care when danc, ulrey, yourself and other conservatives dish out laughing emojis on the regular.

My use of it is generally meant as I disagree but don't want to waste time in an argument that would go no where

Reactions: stollcpa
I understand your reasoning but the issue i have is you don't care when danc, ulrey, yourself and other conservatives dish out laughing emojis on the regular.

My use of it is generally meant as I disagree but don't want to waste time in an argument that would go no where
It seems to me you use it a lot. Your two replies to me today were good. I appreciate the answers. There was no snark and I understood your position.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT