ADVERTISEMENT

A touching D-Day tribute to the troops by a sitting U.S. Senator.

DrHoops

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001

Thank you Senator Drew Ferguson! The Americans fought valiantly in their Tiger tanks with amazing air support from their Heinkel and Junkers bombers....and I would be remiss if I forgot the Amazing American pilots in their Focke Wulf and Messerschmitt fighter planes who fought in close air to air combat so we could remain free! U.S.A.!!!! U.S.A.!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: sglowrider
I guess this is what happens when you pretzelise logic and try to fit everything into you narrative. Now even historical facts get bent.

Reactions: DrHoops

Thank you Senator Drew Ferguson! The Americans fought valiantly in their Tiger tanks with amazing air support from their Heinkel and Junkers bombers....and I would be remiss if I forgot the Amazing American pilots in their Focke Wulf and Messerschmitt fighter planes who fought in close air to air combat so we could remain free! U.S.A.!!!! U.S.A.!!!
So many tweeting twits that think they have something profound to say. This Ferguson guy may well be another tweeting twit. So might this Colin guy. because Ferguson isn't a Senator. I highly recommend they all stop tweeting.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
U.S. Representative. I suppose I should have checked...but the point still stands.

So many tweeting twits that think they have something profound to say. This Ferguson guy may well be another tweeting twit. So might this Colin guy. because Ferguson isn't a Senator. I highly recommend they all stop tweeting.

U.S. Representative. I suppose I should have checked...but the point still stands.
No worries. It was a stupid tweet by Ferguson. It was a stupid tweet by Colin. I don't know if they do their own tweets or have a twit to tweet by proxy. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT