ADVERTISEMENT

A guy just shows up at my house

larsIU

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 17, 2010
with a dozen roses for my 16 year old daughter. I was in the shitter and was only told by her mother as I emerged.

He’s 17. Apparently a good kid but he’s a 17 y/o boy…..

So, shotgun, 9mm? Assuming shotgun is better for the scare factor but 9mm is more portable?

Thanks in advance.

Was there a Thank You card?
She was here last night. Also he used his discount to purchase them from a grocery store he works at last night and then showed up this morning.

I’m getting conflicted. I may adopt this child. I’d figured he was a rebound artist but he’s been orbiting (thanks mcm) for about six months.

Good grades. Athlete. Smart money decisions. Hmmmmm.

Gotta confirm with the wife if we’ve discussed how to successfully not have a child beyond the “don’t have sex until you’re emotionally ready and with someone who cares blah blah blah” that exactly zero teenagers listen to.

Obviously, if he waited until you were in the bathroom for your morning constitutional.

Anyway, I would definitely go the extreme overreaction route. That always work, if centuries of human history has taught us anything.
That’s I’m here. I need the advice of people with 20+ year old daughters.

No. Again, smart kid.
He’s serious. How many guys that young might be that thoughtful? Most 17-year-olds are stupid. Grab the kid, ply him with a six-pack and find out his intentions. You might end up with a SIL you can can tolerate and grandkids you can like.

Or, he might be a closet hippie. Then you can dump him out of your car somewhere near Terre Haute and let him find his way back.

That’s I’m here. I need the advice of people with 20+ year old daughters.
I’ll step back, then, and let others chime in. I was lucky as hell, and if I knew what it was their mother and I did, and in what amounts, I would be rich.
I will say good luck on your quest for advice, and consider the source.

• Love
Reactions: larsIU
with a dozen roses for my 16 year old daughter. I was in the shitter and was only told by her mother as I emerged.

So, shotgun, 9mm? Assuming shotgun is better for the scare factor but 9mm is more portable?

Thanks in advance.
He delivered them himself as well?

She was here last night. Also he used his discount to purchase them from a grocery store he works at last night and then showed up this morning.

I’m getting conflicted. I may adopt this child. I’d figured he was a rebound artist but he’s been orbiting (thanks mcm) for about six months.

Gotta confirm with the wife if we’ve discussed how to successfully not have a child beyond the “don’t have sex until you’re emotionally ready and with someone who cares blah blah blah” that exactly zero teenagers listen to.
#cocksman

Dude, he’s treating her nicely. . .

Which means he’s a beta cuck. 😜

Thanks in advance.

Since my daughter is only 5, I can only give you stories of what I was doing with the 16 year old farmer's daughter when I was 17. But that probably won't help you sleep better tonight....

Since my daughter is only 5, I can only give you stories of what I was doing with the 16 year old farmer's daughter when I was 17. But that probably won't help you sleep better tonight....
Nah, based on her only child mentality I suspect I should probably feel bad for the poor bastard.

And preacher’s daughters were where the money was at.

He has a job?….without that he can’t get thru the front door. My daughter is 15….my time for this scenario is quickly approaching

Thanks in advance.
Well you asked for it..... are you crazy? You must be coming to this group and asking for advice. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Nah, based on her only child mentality I suspect I should probably feel bad for the poor bastard.

And preacher’s daughters were where the money was at.
Catholics and farmer’s daughters….not necessarily mutually exclusive

• Love

put her on the pill as of yesterday.

so says "a friend" of mine who didn't.

you think there's plenty of time later for that.

think again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT