ADVERTISEMENT

A FutureCast on...

alec.busse

STAFF
Sep 8, 2022
On Wednesday afternoon I made a FutureCast prediction for Mackenzie Mgbako to Kansas. I've talked to a couple of people in the industry and the belief seems to be that KU is the leader for the consensus top-10 overall recruit in the class, who officially visited Indiana last weekend.

Of course, this would be a tough miss for Indiana and force the Hoosiers to pivot elsewhere to find a capable shooter, likely in the transfer portal. However, the deadline for players to enter the transfer portal in May 11, so the players who are in the portal at this point are a good indication of who will be available.

A couple of players Indiana could target/have communicated with per reports include RayJ Dennis and Marshall transfer Andrew Taylor, who we are publishing a piece on this evening. Jordan Dingle is another target, but that's hard to get a read on, and Kentucky has good connections there too. PJ Fuller, a former Washington Huskie and TCU Horned Frog, doesn't have eye-popping stats. But he would fill a need for experience and age on what is a mostly young/little college experience-filled roster right now, in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News