ADVERTISEMENT

5G Conspiracy Theory Nutter Responsible for Nashville bombing

DrHoops: "What is with all the nutters on social media these days? I completely stay away from social media!"

Also DrHoops: "You should see what the guys are saying over on parler!, I just found the craziest Qanon twitter feed as well!"

DrHoops: "What is with all the nutters on social media these days? I completely stay away from social media!"

Also DrHoops: "You should see what the guys are saying over on parler!, I just found the craziest Qanon twitter feed as well!"

I assume you’re smart enough to know I don’t live in a cave, so I read and hear what lunacy that passes as facts are going on on those platforms.

Comprende now?

Lord help me for wallowing into this but here I go....

I don't subscribe to Qanon, I don't believe Trump is fighting some cabal of satanist pedos...BUT...I will say that crazy things like this get some run because they are grounded in a bit of reality? "That's crazy, Crazy." Is it? I mean Jeffrey Epstein was basically running a teenage girl prostitution ring for the rich, famous, and powerful and also managed to "kill himself" before he had a chance to drop a dime on any of his well connected friends (on both sides of the political aisle). Stuff like Qanon gets play because of things like that. Is some of it crazy conspiracy theory? Yes. Is it likely that a member of the British Royal Family was involved in molesting underage teenage girls and will get away with it because he is who he is? Also yes. So Qanon takes reality and then dumps a bucket of crazy on top of it but when it comes to a group of well connected international folks abusing kids, I firmly believe that is grounded in some truth and that truth revolves around a guy in a maximum security prison who apparently had dirt on a bunch of people but who unfortunately had suicide committed against him. The conspiracy crap would not be as prevalent if our justice system was actually blind. It is not. So connected people on both sides get away with shit that would get you and I tossed in prison and on the rare occasion when their mess ups get brought to light, the investigating into them always seems to dry up at the point where they could get in real trouble. I can name folks on the left who I believe this applies to and you can on the right. This is not a partisan issue, it is a power and money issue.

As far as people believing an election was stolen making them crazy, half you guys on this board bought into that shit after the last election. Many of you still do. Hillary lost because Facebook allowed Russian disinformation to get out. There were questions about the voting machines from your side as well. My thought would be to find a better way to do the elections so we can all have more faith in what is going on, we won't get that though.

So basically this is to say, you don't get to complain about the things you are complaining about if you resided in the same "crazy" camp the past 4 years. The only thing that has changed is who won and so now the roles are reversed on who thinks things were on the up and up and who feels cheated.

nonsense

I assume you’re smart enough to know I don’t live in a cave, so I read and hear what lunacy that passes as facts are going on on those platforms.

Comprende now?

What are you favorite sources to get the low down on everything Q'anon/ Parler?

This may just be one of the more bizarre attributes of the people who take Q to a whole new level. The last sentence could qualify as one of the most scary things I've ever read...

"NBC News reported Wednesday that investigators have obtained evidence that Anthony Quinn Warner, who died in the explosion, may have subscribed to a conspiracy theory that many of the world’s most powerful figures, from Barack Obama to the late Bob Hope are actually evil, lizard-like extraterrestrials in disguise. Officials told NBC News that investigators, who have been questioning friends and acquaintances and searching for clues of a possible motive for the bombing, have become aware of statements Warner made about the lizard people conspiracy theory — though it wasn’t immediately clear what those statements were. Authorities also reported that Warner made statements to others about hunting possible aliens during previous camping trips he took in his RV.

The so-called lizard people conspiracy theory has taken a back seat to some of the newer and more widely publicized baseless beliefs that have come to dominate the conspiracy landscape in recent years. But in 2013, a survey conducted by Public Policy Polling found that 12 million Americans believed that the country was run by lizard people in suits."

Well, that's nuts. I mean President Obama a lizard person, OK . . . but Bob Hope? That's nuts!

I kid . . . it's all nuts. ;)

He did have one small point that’s true. Any good conspiracy theory has some verifiably true elements to it. Like the conspiracy that Bill Barr had Epstein killed. Bill Barr’s father was the headmaster at the Dalton School (a private college prep school) and hired Epstein who ended up teaching math to teenage kids. You can take the conspiracy from there.

Reactions: DrHoops
This may just be one of the more bizarre attributes of the people who take Q to a whole new level. The last sentence could qualify as one of the most scary things I've ever read...

"NBC News reported Wednesday that investigators have obtained evidence that Anthony Quinn Warner, who died in the explosion, may have subscribed to a conspiracy theory that many of the world’s most powerful figures, from Barack Obama to the late Bob Hope are actually evil, lizard-like extraterrestrials in disguise. Officials told NBC News that investigators, who have been questioning friends and acquaintances and searching for clues of a possible motive for the bombing, have become aware of statements Warner made about the lizard people conspiracy theory — though it wasn’t immediately clear what those statements were. Authorities also reported that Warner made statements to others about hunting possible aliens during previous camping trips he took in his RV.

The so-called lizard people conspiracy theory has taken a back seat to some of the newer and more widely publicized baseless beliefs that have come to dominate the conspiracy landscape in recent years. But in 2013, a survey conducted by Public Policy Polling found that 12 million Americans believed that the country was run by lizard people in suits."

if you had a pair of these sunglasses you wouldn't think it was so crazy.

They-Live-Rowdy-Roddy-Piper.png

Reactions: cosmickid
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT