ADVERTISEMENT

5G Conspiracy Theory Nutter Responsible for Nashville bombing

DrHoops

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
Unbelievable. I guess that's why he parked his Winnebago in front of an ATT building.

"The first clue emerged pointing toward a possible motive; WSMV-TV’s Jeremy Finley is reporting that FBI agents have been “pursuing tips that he (Warner) was paranoid about 5g spying on Americans.” Since the pandemic hit, conspiracy theories have raged that 5G cell phone towers spread COVID-19; scientists have found the claims baseless, according to BBC. In May, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security warned of the potential for attacks by 5G conspiracy theorists against cell towers and wireless providers. However, that’s only one motive being considered, the television station reported. "

50% of our country is living in dreamland. I can't imagine putting the toothpaste back in the tube for these lunatics.

Unbelievable. I guess that's why he parked his Winnebago in front of an ATT building.

"The first clue emerged pointing toward a possible motive; WSMV-TV’s Jeremy Finley is reporting that FBI agents have been “pursuing tips that he (Warner) was paranoid about 5g spying on Americans.” Since the pandemic hit, conspiracy theories have raged that 5G cell phone towers spread COVID-19; scientists have found the claims baseless, according to BBC. In May, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security warned of the potential for attacks by 5G conspiracy theorists against cell towers and wireless providers. However, that’s only one motive being considered, the television station reported. "

50% of our country is living in dreamland. I can't imagine putting the toothpaste back in the tube for these lunatics.
Um, you act like this has been conclusively determined? Right now the 5g theory has just been thrown out there with no indication of actual evidence.
I mean what if, instead, someone used 5g to convince this poor sap to kill himself with a bomb, drawing him right to the source of those 5g signals?

Um, you act like this has been conclusively determined? Right now the 5g theory has just been thrown out there with no indication of actual evidence.
I mean what if, instead, someone used 5g to convince this poor sap to kill himself with a bomb, drawing him right to the source of those 5g signals?

He's thrilled - prolly been hitting "refresh" on his computer since 6:00 am yesterday waiting for the first reports that "IT'S A RIGHTIE!!!" - trying to be the first to pass along the "good" blame news.

He's thrilled - prolly been hitting "refresh" on his computer since 6:00 am yesterday waiting for the first reports that "IT'S A RIGHTIE!!!" - trying to be the first to pass along the "good" blame news.
Does 5g conspiracy nut necessarily mean “rightie”? I wouldn’t have thought so.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Whatever it is, it is weird. He warned everyone, so it was not targeting anyone. If he was hitting 5G, where is the manifesto? Why blow up the building without a manifesto explaining why.

Does 5g conspiracy nut necessarily mean “rightie”? I wouldn’t have thought so.

Don't the anti-5g folks believe the vaccine is a Bill Gates plot to implant 5g in us? (Like my iPhone and iPad and computer don't give them enough data.)

Admittedly, I've been in my bunker since February 2020, and stopped listening to the J'Accuse Toxans a long time ago, but yeah, I think anti-5-gers are righties.

Whatever it is, it is weird. He warned everyone, so it was not targeting anyone. If he was hitting 5G, where is the manifesto? Why blow up the building without a manifesto explaining why.

Apparently the Tennessee po-po pulled over a truck that was playing a similar audio south of Nashville today.

Is there a comet coming to get the Crazies? How long will THIS iteration of the "I'm So Right I Get To Kill You" crowd last? And can we nominate some specific comet-riders that have to go this time?

Reactions: 76-1

Well, there are a bunch of news outlets reporting this. Google it.

Interesting, Hoops, but your original post read as if this theory was a forgone conclusion. The article you linked says this is just a possible motive.

Ultimately, the nut was suicidal and it just might be an elaborate way to commit suicide and become infamously known.

Interesting, Hoops, but your original post read as if this theory was a forgone conclusion. The article you linked says this is just a possible motive.

Ultimately, the nut was suicidal and it just might be an elaborate way to commit suicide and become infamously known.

Okay. You’re right. So was Noodle. It’s just so crazy how many bizarre conspiracy theories there are right now. I don’t even know if the 5G thing is a left or right thing.

We’ll see I guess. It’s Interesting that there is this bizarre conspiracy theory about 5G, then a suicide bomber pulls up to the AT&T building and blows himself up.

apologize for being hyperbolic.

Reactions: Noodle

The playing of Downtown indicates he was probably insane.

The lyrics:

When you're alone and life is making you lonely
You can always go
Downtown
When you've got worries, all the noise and the hurry
Seems to help, I know
Downtown

Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city
Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty
How can you lose?
The lights are much brighter there
You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares

So go
Downtown
Things will be great when you're
Downtown
No finer place for sure
Downtown
Everything's waiting for you

Don't hang around and let your problems surround you
There are movie shows
Downtown
Maybe you know some little places to go to
Where they never close
Downtown

Just listen to the rhythm of a gentle bossa nova
You'll be dancing with 'em too before the night is over
Happy again

So go
Downtown
Where all the lights are bright
Downtown
Waiting for you tonight
Downtown
You're gonna be alright now
Downtown

Downtown
Downtown

And you may find somebody kind to help and understand you
Someone who is just like you and needs a gentle hand to
Guide them along
So maybe I'll see you there
We can forget all our troubles, forget all our cares

So go
Downtown
Downtown
Don't wait a minute more
Downtown
Everything is waiting for you
Downtown

Downtown (downtown)
Downtown (downtown)
Downtown (downtown)
Downtown (downtown)

Okay. You’re right. So was Noodle. It’s just so crazy how many bizarre conspiracy theories there are right now. I don’t even know if the 5G thing is a left or right thing.

We’ll see I guess. It’s Interesting that there is this bizarre conspiracy theory about 5G, then a suicide bomber pulls up to the AT&T building and blows himself up.

apologize for being hyperbolic.
Sadly you usually can stereotype this stuff. Serial killers. Never black. Bombings I usually think right wing anti type. Etc. strange.

Reactions: DrHoops

Yeah!!!! :rolleyes:

You’ve clearly had one serving of Burgoo too much tonight.

Sadly you usually can stereotype this stuff. Serial killers. Never black. Bombings I usually think right wing anti type. Etc. strange.

Well, anti-vaxers are pretty well split amongst lefties and righties. I looked the 5G thing up, because I wasn’t sure what it even was. It doesn’t seem to be either side.

Whether it’s lefty or righty or centery, this whole 5G thing, like many recent conspiracy theories, is completely bonkers.

Clearly the FBI, law enforcement, and the majority of media have the same
Inclination.

I’m just tired of this craziness.

Reactions: TommyCracker
Well, anti-vaxers are pretty well split amongst lefties and righties. I looked the 5G thing up, because I wasn’t sure what it even was. It doesn’t seem to be either side.

Whether it’s lefty or righty or centery, this whole 5G thing, like many recent conspiracy theories, is completely bonkers.

Clearly the FBI, law enforcement, and the majority of media have the same
Inclination.

I’m just tired of this craziness.
I’m only tangentially aware of the 5g stuff. I can’t keep up

Reactions: 76-1 and DrHoops
Thanks, George Costanza!

The playing of Downtown indicates he was probably insane.

The lyrics:

When you're alone and life is making you lonely
You can always go
Downtown
When you've got worries, all the noise and the hurry
Seems to help, I know
Downtown

Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city
Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty
How can you lose?

So go
Downtown
Downtown
No finer place for sure
Downtown
Everything's waiting for you

Don't hang around and let your problems surround you
There are movie shows
Downtown
Maybe you know some little places to go to
Where they never close
Downtown

Just listen to the rhythm of a gentle bossa nova
You'll be dancing with 'em too before the night is over
Happy again

So go
Downtown
Where all the lights are bright
Downtown
Waiting for you tonight
Downtown
You're gonna be alright now
Downtown

Downtown
Downtown

And you may find somebody kind to help and understand you
Someone who is just like you and needs a gentle hand to
Guide them along
So maybe I'll see you there
We can forget all our troubles, forget all our cares

So go
Downtown
Downtown
Don't wait a minute more
Downtown
Everything is waiting for you
Downtown

Downtown (downtown)
Downtown (downtown)
Downtown (downtown)
Downtown (downtown)

Oh for cryin' out loud. You need to keep up. Next you'll be trying to tell us you didn't know windmills caused cancer.

While watching NBC Football, there was a commercial for T Mobile. They are putting up 1,000 5G towers a day!!!!!

OMG!!!!! What’s next? 6G?!?

It's getting worse. Verizon just had a commercial about THEIR 5G network expansion!!!

Is this the same guy that went on the air trying to convince everyone that he was originally attempting to lure cops and first responders into the kill zone... 🙄

Might want to wait a bit on the 5g conspiracy motive...

Have you ever had any head to head dealings with AT&T ? 😉

My guess (and that's all it is) is that the guy was off kilter already and allowed himself to be pushed (lightly) over the edge by AT&T's "customer service"🙄...

Last edited:
Is this the same guy that went on the air trying to convince everyone that he was originally attempting to lure cops and first responders into the kill zone... 🙄

Might want to wait a bit on the 5g conspiracy motive...

Have you ever had any head to head dealings with AT&T ? 😉

My guess (and that's all it is) is that the guy was off klitter already and allowed himself to be pushed (lightly) over the edge by AT&T's "customer service"🙄...

No idea what you're talking about.

So...you're cool with this guy in Nashville?

Not even a little.

Get a grip. 😣

The guy was Nuts! My guess is that getting strung along and ripped off by AT&T's customer service gave him the very light push to take him on over the edge... --- or maybe he was freaked by 5g..., who knows (I'm guessing no one yet)..., bottom line is he was certifiable...

The rest of the world pursues the legal options available to them...

You need to go back to trying to pigeonhole Walmart shoppers...🙄

Last edited:
Not even a little.

Get a grip. 😣

The guy was Nuts! My guess is that getting strung along and ripped off by AT&T's customer service gave him the very light push to take him on over the edge...

Falling down. Wonder if he had on a short sleeved shirt and tie

Not even a little.

Get a grip. 😣

The guy was Nuts! My guess is that getting strung along and ripped off by AT&T's customer service gave him the very light push to take him on over the edge... --- or maybe he was freaked by 5g..., who knows (I'm guessing no one yet)..., bottom line is he was certifiable...

So, if I need to get a grip, what are you talking about with the "kill zone" nonsense? What the hell is your point? Are you trying to keep score? '

Nowhere in this thread did I say this was a Trumpster. As I said to Noodle earlier. It'sthat these "certifiable" people believe in these ridiculous (BEYOND rediculous) conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
Not even a little.

Get a grip. 😣

As a Trump voter, you have zero credibility when talking about "legal options". Trump pardoning war criminals in Iraq (Blackwater psychopaths who killed 17 Iraqi civilians), Paul Manafort, Border Patrol agents that covered up a murder, Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Insider trading US Rep Chris Collins, Duncan Hunter who outright stole donor's money, Phil Esformes who scammed Medicare out of $1 BILLION. And many more.

Just stop with that garbage. Trumpublicans have no right to talk about law and order anymore.

Reactions: Bill4411
As a Trump voter, you have zero credibility when talking about "legal options". Trump pardoning war criminals in Iraq (Blackwater psychopaths who killed 17 Iraqi civilians), Paul Manafort, Border Patrol agents that covered up a murder, Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Insider trading US Rep Chris Collins, Duncan Hunter who outright stole donor's money, Phil Esformes who scammed Medicare out of $1 BILLION. And many more.

Just stop with that garbage. Trumpublicans have no right to talk about law and order anymore.

Reads like you're close to being certifiable too...

I've always referred to Trump Derangement Syndrome as a joke but in your case it may well be real... Seek help...

Back on Ignore you go...

Reactions: IUSUMMERS
Reads like you're close to being certifiable too...

I've always referred to Trump Derangement Syndrome as a joke but in your case it may well be real... Seek help...

Back on Ignore you go...

Why? Because you make zero sense? I'm fine not having to dig up easily found information, but somehow, you seem aggressively ignorant in finding out facts.

Make fun of Doc all you want, but I have no idea what you are talking about, either. It would be helpful if you added just a tiny bit of context.

The original "FBI" source was aired on Fox News saying the bomber was attempting to lure police into the "kill zone" ...

If you're referring to my mentioning a class action lawsuit, I was referring to AT&Ts policy of telling the customer that a specific discount had been given that was supposed to run for a calendar year only to have it drop off two months later...

We've had this happen at least 4 times in the past 5 years... Each time you have to deal with their "customer service" and each time they assure you it's resolved only to repeat the same scam two months later...

This routine, combined with multiple service issues can be extremely irritating..., but Not irritating enough to go over the edge...(for us anyway)...

I highly doubt we're alone in having to deal with this... The difference between us and the fellow who recently went on his last RV trip to downtown Nashville is that we're not Nuts..., therefore..., we'd seek some sort of legal remedy if we thought we could find enough other folks to make it a worthwhile endeavor...

Now the perpetrator may very well be a 5g conspiracy screwball..., but..., just based on what I've seen and heard from the FBI over the past couple of years I'd take whatever theory they're pushing with a couple of grains of salt...

Hope that clears it up for you...

Last edited:
The original "FBI" source was aired on Fox News whose very name being mentioned on here was certain to "trigger" the original poster...

If you're referring to my mentioning a class action lawsuit, I was referring to AT&Ts policy of telling the customer that a specific discount had been given that was supposed to run for a calendar year only to have it drop off two months later...

We've had this happen at least 4 times in the past 5 years... Each time you have to deal with their "customer service" and each time they assure you it's resolved only to repeat the same scam two months later...

This routine, combined with multiple service issues can be extremely irritating..., but Not irritating enough to go over the edge...(for us anyway)...

I highly doubt we're alone... The difference between us and the fellow who recently went on his last RV trip to downtown Nashville is that we're not Nuts..., therefore we'd seek some sort of legal remedy if we thought we could find enough other folks to make it a worthwhile endeavor...

Now the perpetrator may very well be a 5g conspiracy screwball but just based on what I've seen and heard from the FBI over the past couple of years I'd take whatever theory they're pushing with a couple of grains of salt...

Hope that clears it up for you...

What's your background in terms of designating who is "nuts" or not? Do you have a background in psychology or psychiatry? For instance, you would think that a SANE person would laugh and point at someone who believes that:

A cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against US president Donald Trump, who is fighting the cabal.[2] QAnon also commonly asserts that Trump is planning a day of reckoning known as the "Storm", when thousands of members of the cabal will be arrested.[3][4] No part of the conspiracy claim is based in fact.[5][6][7][8] QAnon supporters have accused many liberal Hollywood actors, Democratic politicians, and high-ranking government officials of being members of the cabal.[9] They have also claimed that Trump feigned conspiracy with Russians to enlist Robert Mueller to join him in exposing the sex trafficking ring and preventing a coup d'état by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and George Soros.​
Perhaps someone who believes that should be institutionalized. Do you have to create a truck bomb to be a "nut"? What are your guidelines? Because:

This is mainstream stuff now. Donald Trump actively whips up the crazy when asked about Qanon, he only says "its a group that feels strongly against pedos." Have you seen Mas' lunatic rantings around here lately? His writing makes the Unibomber look sane. Yet, Mas hasn't blown up anything....yet.

Would you also diagnose this group of people as "nuts"?

Something is VERY wrong with the Trumpublican Party. If you're looking for the "nuts", you better start getting your information straight.

Last edited:
What's your background in terms of designating who is "nuts" or not? Do you have a background in psychology or psychiatry? For instance, you would think that a SANE person would laugh and point at someone who believes that:

A cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against US president Donald Trump, who is fighting the cabal.[2] QAnon also commonly asserts that Trump is planning a day of reckoning known as the "Storm", when thousands of members of the cabal will be arrested.[3][4] No part of the conspiracy claim is based in fact.[5][6][7][8] QAnon supporters have accused many liberal Hollywood actors, Democratic politicians, and high-ranking government officials of being members of the cabal.[9] They have also claimed that Trump feigned conspiracy with Russians to enlist Robert Mueller to join him in exposing the sex trafficking ring and preventing a coup d'état by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and George Soros.​
Perhaps someone who believes that should be institutionalized. Do you have to create a truck bomb to be a "nut"? What are your guidelines? Because:

This is mainstream stuff now. Donald Trump actively whips up the crazy when asked about Qanon, he only says "its a group that feels strongly against pedos." Have you seen Mas' lunatic rantings around here lately? His writing makes the Unibomber look sane. Yet, Mas hasn't blown up anything....yet.

Would you also diagnose this group of people as "nuts"?

Something is VERY wrong with the Trumpublican Party. If you're looking for the "nuts", you better start getting your information straight.

You'd be what I consider a Solid candidate... That clear it up for you...

Now I opened this out of ignored content to respond to you but this is all you get... You're simply not worth my time...

• Haha
Reactions: DrHoops
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT