ADVERTISEMENT

52 percent worse off than they were 4 years ago

I post infrequently here anymore. You, on the other hand, post literally 100 times a day. And it's always the same thing/theme. Cut and paste at this point, it appears. So, yes, another false equivalency from you. You are the undisputed king of fallacies.
That’s rich from the guy who posts absurd fearmongering bs. He’s a threat to democracy. He’s sending the military after us. He wants a bloodbath. You’re a clown of a poster

That’s your opinion. In fact I think Harris is worse with her lies. From the Biden health fraud to major national issues. You’re repeating how trump is a threat democracy daily doesn’t make it true. I love how she added walz. Another serial liar

There’s nothing qualifying about Harris. A bar flunky who fckd her way onto the scene got killed in the primary and through identity politics got appointed the candidate
Dictator on day 1. Send the military on his so-called enemies and Project 2025, besides being a racist, Fascist, and a bigot words matter.

Hoot no one cares about Europe. They care about their own circumstances and budget. Harris and her woke clan are the worst candidates we’ve had in modern history. Want evidence? An 80 year old lunatic who tried to throw an election is likely to win.

Envy of the world etc is distracting vapid noise.
Right. You're not arguing whether these 52% are correct or not(although I think you do agree with them). You're simply stating the perception and because of that perception Trump may benefit at the polls. I agree with this.

As always the GOP propaganda machine is much better than the Dems.

Reactions: Willdog7
If anyone works in a state/fed job it's not that hard to find their salaries listed publicly. That includes public universities. What these asshats don't know is that more often than not, it's just that person's base salary. My sister's salary is also publicly available and the public database doesn't show either or our actual salaries.

That said, I've been an open book here and it's not that hard to figure out who I am in real life. I'm actually friends on social media with more than a handful of people I've met here and have had several sidebar text conversations with people over the years. Over the last few years I've shared information and articles about the ALS organization I started with my brother and my real name and photo have been all over that stuff.

Again, I'm not sure they're talking about me, but given all I shared below and in this post, I'm relatively certain they are.
Just further evidence that the poster is a factory grade douchebag.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
The WaterCooler IQ Open is going to be a pivotal event in the history of this board.

Once and for all, answers will be had. Grudges will be settled. And the betting beforehand is going to be INSANE!!!!
Followed by the equally prestigious Arnold Palmer Open.

Bring your hip waders.

If anyone works in a state/fed job it's not that hard to find their salaries listed publicly. That includes public universities. What these asshats don't know is that more often than not, it's just that person's base salary. My sister's salary is also publicly available and the public database doesn't show either or our actual salaries.

That said, I've been an open book here and it's not that hard to figure out who I am in real life. I'm actually friends on social media with more than a handful of people I've met here and have had several sidebar text conversations with people over the years. Over the last few years I've shared information and articles about the ALS organization I started with my brother and my real name and photo have been all over that stuff.

Again, I'm not sure they're talking about me, but given all I shared below and in this post, I'm relatively certain they are.
Yeah, that sucks to be worried about that. But screw it, OhioGuy--money is not the measure of man so I hope you don't think twice about it.

I find it interesting, though, that a public institution doesn't have to reveal the total compensation paid. Why is that?

Of course, they do. As do most Republicans. It's just Trump and his hard-core MAGAs that don't care so much about it. Over 20 percent of Republicans have answered in a recent poll that violence would be justified to put Trump in office should he lose the election. I'd guess that's the often referred to "extreme MAGA" people.
So who did the poll? Exactly who populated the poll members?

So what? Polling. Perceptions. Always changing, always fluid. And the reality is that, while nowhere near perfect, our economy is the envy of the world.

In any event, all of this pales in comparison to the havoc that will be wreaked by a man who has and will shit on democracy and the Constitution.
I agree 100 per cent. Let's hope that an electoral majority also agree come November 5th. I dread the consequences.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT