ADVERTISEMENT

+4 +160

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
MSU playing its worst ball of the year, just a matter of time till they start trending up as March approaches. Izzo is a great bball coach, only comment I got on the guy.

IU will be hungry today. Adversity shapes men. We have some good young men on this team. Still young, but great guys. I’m on the Hoosiers first half, ML, and spread today. Buy stock now!! All aboard.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Nah Archie isn't coaching here anymore. Only he could lose 12/13 with 2 of the top 10 players in the league.
That right then and there should have got him fired summarily, it's seriously hard to lose that many in a row with 2 NBA players. I and most of this board could have avoided that. He lost that team and they bailed on him

Reactions: mk24
MSU playing its worst ball of the year, just a matter of time till they start trending up as March approaches. Izzo is a great bball coach, only comment I got on the guy.

IU will be hungry today. Adversity shapes men. We have some good young men on this team. Still young, but great guys. I’m on the Hoosiers first half, ML, and spread today. Buy stock now!! All aboard.
You are wise betting on this team for only one half! Let's hope it's the right half!

Reactions: TomEric4756
I think you gotta go with the home team here. MSU by 10+.
Nothing this team or previous teams have shown to think otherwise. Sparty at home on a Saturday after losing their last game at home. Not a good day to have them and meanwhile, our team is coming off a game where 5 guys were suspended and we lose to NW. Today will be the annual thumping of a league game in February.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
Battle of the Headcases, as both teams biggest issues lie between the ears of their players. Pressure on both teams to shake off consecutive losses. If the Hoosiers get blown out here, it could kill the season. An IU win at the Breslin could be just as impactful in a positive way, sparking a run toward this teams potential.

Can't never tell with these guys

Reactions: TomEric4756

Please stop.

Please.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT