ADVERTISEMENT

3 Pundits Review Our 2024 Football Schedule

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana

Personally..., I'm withholding judgment we play 5 key (in my mind) games: @UCLA; @ NW; NE here; @Michigan State...; and The Bucket Game...
If we Win all 5 of those, then color me Impressed by this Cignetti and this TEAM...

Thanks for the links; I think the crimson staff is too negative about this season. I understand being cautious, this is a new team with new coaches that have a positive track record.
They are still coming off their recent high in gushing over all the inflated numbers reported from the men’s basketball sand pit workouts.

One guy clarified the Washington game saying no way we beat the national runner up? I’m not saying we win that game necessarily but that is an entirely new team and new coach. Last year doesn’t automatically transfer results to this year.

Hopefully Cignetti can get to six wins BEFORE the Bucket game. I want him to be the coach that achieves more in a season than crossing his fingers and hoping to play Purdue for bowl rights.

They are still coming off their recent high in gushing over all the inflated numbers reported from the men’s basketball sand pit workouts.

One guy clarified the Washington game saying no way we beat the national runner up? I’m not saying we win that game necessarily but that is an entirely new team and new coach. Last year doesn’t automatically transfer results to this year.
Exactly, you can throw out and forget everything about that Washington outfit from last year just as the same for the results of IUFB last season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT