ADVERTISEMENT

2025 schedule

I have seen who and where they play but have not found the dates.
I would assume the dates are set by now but maybe not?

I don't believe dates have been set. I'm not exactly sure when that'll happen. Fingers crossed that we don't have to open with a B1G opponent again.

Reactions: CC Mac
I think playing in the B1G is enough now with conference consolidation. Why would we need to prove value through a non-conference schedule? Roll up some wins. Bama does. Go Hoosiers!
Bama often has 1 good OOC game. But their other 2 are nearly always games they pay crappy teams heavily to come get murdered in Tuscaloosa.

Right now...IU needs the 3 virtual guaranteed wins. A few years from now, if Cig is still here, and we're coming off a few bowl games, the ND games will be a welcomed addition. Its setup very well, in my opinion.

Lmao. Still not understanding the big deal about our OOC. You will see more and more people schedule this way. Why not with the SEC/B1G scheduling agreement coming.

Reactions: kmathum
The SEC allows for 4 non-conference games and the B1G only allows for 3. Alabama plays WKU, Mercer, UCF....then they play a B1G game (Wisconsin) in their 4th non-conf. So really they play the exact same non-conf +1 schedule as IU. We played WIU, FIU and Charlotte....then a B1G team at random.

Reactions: TMFT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT