ADVERTISEMENT

2024--The Year of Sanity?

No, it won't be or no you don't want to be?

I like his last line: The battle for the soul of the US isn't between Right and Left, it's between normal and crazy.
I saw that yesterday. Bill needs to shift his perspective to the right, on government spending, if he’s going for sanity. He took the time to mention how Republicans threaten to “shut down the government” over debt ceiling. However, he doesn’t mention the growth in government spending the past several years (25-30%). Or the growing debt issues. We’re adding 2 trillion a year? Our current and projected government spending is batshit crazy insane.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I saw that yesterday. Bill needs to shift his perspective to the right, on government spending, if he’s going for sanity. He took the time to mention how Republicans threaten to “shut down the government” over debt ceiling. However, he doesn’t mention the growth in government spending the past several years (25-30%). Or the growing debt issues. We’re adding 2 trillion a year? Our current and projected government spending is batshit crazy insane.
I agree with you. But his point was directed at the fact that the Republicans only fight on the debt ceiling when a Dem is in the White House.

Ends vs. means, Snarl. Ends v. means.

Threatening to blow up the system is a bad way to achieve our end.
A. The system wouldn’t blow up. B. Every time Republicans have passed or proposed a bill. I would give in some if they hadn’t.

Sure looks like it. D+8 sample. Baris expects the 2024 electorate to be around R+2. Dems have to be shitting themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Sure looks like it. D+8 sample. Baris expects the 2024 electorate to be around R+2. Dems have to be shitting themselves.

next six months are huge. if htey get a border deal done that's halfway decent, either prices fall or wages go up significantly, and we continue to hear little from the woke cult on crime, dei, trannies etc., this will change and trump will be in trouble.

Reactions: UncleMark

No because Dems aren’t stupid enough to believe polls, especially months ahead of time. Especially when running against Trump. Especially when he still has multiple criminal trials coming up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT