ADVERTISEMENT

2022 "twenty02 owns Cavanagh" Bracket Challenge Invite

Catching up on sending out invites for those who haven't received them. Rivals only allows me send like one message every 3 minutes.

Also, I've sent out at least 50 invites but there are only about 25 who have joined the group. Please let me know if you need help with anything. You can join the group now and submit your bracket later. More updates coming this afternoon.

Catching up on sending out invites for those who haven't received them. Rivals only allows me send like one message every 3 minutes.

Also, I've sent out at least 50 invites but there are only about 25 who have joined the group. Please let me know if you need help with anything. You can join the group now and submit your bracket later. More updates coming this afternoon.
Thanks again for doing this! Hope you get second :).

Greetings fellow Hoosier fans! As @Cavanagh announced yesterday, he and @twenty02 negotiated a deal to give away some free money and bragging rights in a bracket challenge for our Rivals users.

If you would like to participate in the challenge, please reply to this thread to verify your entry - simply reply "In" or something like that. Cav (or I) will DM you a link and other information which will allow you to join the group.

There's one entry per user and, as noted, we will do our best to eliminate the trolls, Karen's, Darren's, and Negative Ned's. If you're having trouble accessing the group or creating a bracket, feel free to send me a DM or create a thread to request help.

Brackets must be submitted prior to the first game on Thursday at 12:15pm ET. You do not need to submit your bracket prior to the Tues/Wed games.

Here's a breakdown of the prize money:
1st place: $350
2nd place: $100
3rd place: $50
IN.

Reactions: IUclover
Greetings fellow Hoosier fans! As @Cavanagh announced yesterday, he and @twenty02 negotiated a deal to give away some free money and bragging rights in a bracket challenge for our Rivals users.

If you would like to participate in the challenge, please reply to this thread to verify your entry - simply reply "In" or something like that. Cav (or I) will DM you a link and other information which will allow you to join the group.

There's one entry per user and, as noted, we will do our best to eliminate the trolls, Karen's, Darren's, and Negative Ned's. If you're having trouble accessing the group or creating a bracket, feel free to send me a DM or create a thread to request help.

Brackets must be submitted prior to the first game on Thursday at 12:15pm ET. You do not need to submit your bracket prior to the Tues/Wed games.

IN!

In..TY

IN!!

IN

Good morning, sorry to be high maintenance but I am getting an error when submitting my bracket: “the game is already locked”. If I can’t get my bracket submitted, no biggie, but I thought that you should know in case it’s a setting that affects the entire group. Thanks for managing this, BTW (I have to think you will have the lucky 🍀 bracket seeing as it’s St. Patrick’s Day IUclover, VBG)

Reactions: Cavanagh
Good morning, sorry to be high maintenance but I am getting an error when submitting my bracket: “the game is already locked”. If I can’t get my bracket submitted, no biggie, but I thought that you should know in case it’s a setting that affects the entire group. Thanks for managing this, BTW (I have to think you will have the lucky 🍀 bracket seeing as it’s St. Patrick’s Day IUclover, VBG)
Hey there. I might have a fix if you're unable to complete your current bracket in the group. Create a new bracket, complete it, then go to our group's page. Then select Join/Leave group. This will ask you which brackets you want to add to group. I just tested it and it worked for me.

Also, another user was having a similar issue, then logged out and back into their ESPN account, and that let them update bracket and submit.

Also, another user was having a similar issue, then logged out and back into their ESPN account, and that let them update bracket and submit.
Yep, logged out and back in and it worked. Thanks for the help, and good luck 🍀!

Posting this here too...

Quick Update after receiving a few messages this morning (another update coming later in stickied threads)....

If you didn't complete your bracket prior to today but joined the group, you may receive an error or something when updating and submitting your final bracket. The rules do say we have until 12pm ET today. Here are two potential fixes:
  1. Log out of your ESPN account and log back in, then try to update and submit your bracket (confirmed this worked for two users this morning).
  2. Create a new bracket with your picks. Go to the group's page, then select the "Join/Leave" group link. You will be asked which brackets you want to join/leave group. Selected the completed bracket you'd like in the group. It's ok if the name is your username plus the number 2 (ex: IUclover 2).

Reminder: A few who have joined have either the default "espn######" or another name for their bracket that doesn't match their Rivals username. If you cannot or don't want to change your bracket name for whatever reason, that's fine but we'll need to link that bracket with your account here if you make top 3. Feel free to message me if that's the case.

To update your bracket name:
  1. Go to the "My Brackets" tab and select the bracket used in our group.
  2. Near the top-middle of the page, click on the gear box icon, then update the name of your bracket.
  3. Click Save Settings (joining a fan group or the other contests are optional)

Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: .Gerdis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT