ADVERTISEMENT

+17.5 against your in-state rival

Well.... I don't have much hope for tonight.... but maybe Purdue will be a bit TO OVER CONFIDENT... seeing how Wisky just got beat and going downhill. Purdue may be thinking they are going to run away with the conference title.

Maybe they will.... but here is to hoping they are overconfident tonight.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
We are not in mediocrity, we are trying to improve with all the injuries and losing 2 players to the Pros
That's cute. So if we lost 2 players to the pros, we must've been REALLY good last year. Right?

You do realize we have underperformed preseason expectations every year CMW has been coach? This isn't a 1 year indictment of his failure. More just a solidification of his continued failure.

I’ll leave him alone. Just hate bandwagoner reversible jacket dweebs. Rather have him go root for Purdue as he claimed he was going to
We’ve all gone nutso in the past 20 years watching our favorite school play our favorite sport. It’s been a pothole-filled journey directly thru basketball hell. Totally understandable when we occasionally decide to intentionally veer off the road and smash into a tree or two. But nobody should ever joke about rooting for Purdue. Ever.

• Sad
Reactions: BleedinGold
We’ve all gone nutso in the past 20 years watching our favorite school play our favorite sport. It’s been a pothole-filled journey directly thru basketball hell. Totally understandable when we occasionally decide to intentionally veer off the road and smash into a tree or two. But nobody should ever joke about rooting for Purdue. Ever.
Non grad openly reversible jacket ND/IU fans aren’t “we or us”

That's cute. So if we lost 2 players to the pros, we must've been REALLY good last year. Right?

You do realize we have underperformed preseason expectations every year CMW has been coach? This isn't a 1 year indictment of his failure. More just a solidification of his continued failure.
again its your opinion

Nope. That annoys the crap out of me too. Makes me wonder if any other schools/fanbases are similarly afflicted?
Well, ND obviously has the issue with the IU/ND clowns

I have to belive that Ky does with like Ky/TN or AL jackets...UNC, KU, Duke and other programs with big subway alumni bases.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT