ADVERTISEMENT

You knew it was going to happen....

You live in an alternate reality. All of that reads like some paranoid mentally ill man's rant and in no reality is the bolded part true. Look up the Central Park Five and how Trump handled that and still won't apologize even after the five were exonerated and we know they're innocent. Black people mostly detest Trump for that and other racist statements and actions.
How nice that you speak for all black people.

You know that's not what he meant. Don't be disingenuous.
Don't tell me what I know or feel.

I don't speak for all black people but I obviously know many and far more than you or Mas. You know what I know? I know none that like him. I know none that revere him or ever did. Look up his behavior with the Central Park Five case and defend him. Explain to me and other black people how we should revere him. Mas made that up or he believes it in his alternate reality world. LOL!

Don't tell me what I know or feel.

I don't speak for all black people but I obviously know many and far more than you or Mas. You know what I know? I know none that like him. I know none that revere him or ever did. Look up his behavior with the Central Park Five case and defend him. Explain to me and other black people how we should revere him. Mas made that up or he believes it in his alternate reality world. LOL!
He was a Democrat when the Central Park Five case happened. And I remember he was not alone in his initial assumptions about the case.

You voted for Biden, whose legislation put many more persons of color in prison than Trump ever thought about doing. That doesn't seem to bother you.

You and Aloha don't realize how transparent you are.

He was a Democrat when the Central Park Five case happened. And I remember he was not alone in his initial assumptions about the case.

You voted for Biden, whose legislation put many more persons of color in prison than Trump ever thought about doing. That doesn't seem to bother you.

He was wrong when he jumped to the conclusion they were guilty and he's not apologized since they were exonerated even when ask if he would. He's not revered or liked by many black people. Especially not in New York.

Many here have said you were a bad faith poster and they are right. I'll consider you unworthy of response in the future. Don't be an ankle biter either. Best thing would be for you and your fellow Trumper idiots to ignore me. I don't post much anyway. Had a few hours off today between appointments and that doesn't happen much.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
How nice that you speak for all black people.
Not for any of the guys that work with me. You absolutely don't speak for them and I'd like to see you go at it with em in a debate. They all like Trump and hate Biden. The topic comes up all the time and while I used to be a voice now I just sit back and listen. Great stuff.

Reactions: DANC
He was wrong when he jumped to the conclusion they were guilty and he's not apologized since they were exonerated even when ask if he would. He's not revered or liked by many black people. Especially not in New York.

Many here have said you were a bad faith poster and they are right. I'll consider you unworthy of response in the future. Don't be an ankle biter either. Best thing would be for you and your fellow Trumper idiots to ignore me. I don't post much anyway. Had a few hours off today between appointments and that doesn't happen much.
No comment on why you voted for a guy who locked up persons of color like it was his job?

Yes, he was wrong and so were many others He was also a Democrat at the time - and I bet you were, too. And I'll bet he's really shocked people in New York don't vote for him.....

It's up to you whether you read or respond to my posts. Totally up to you. You might want to start taking some responsibility for yourself.

Not for any of the guys that work with me. You absolutely don't speak for them and I'd like to see you go at it with em in a debate. They all like Trump and hate Biden. The topic comes up all the time and while I used to be a voice now I just sit back and listen. Great stuff.
Same here. They liked it when their wages increased under Trump.

Reactions: Indianaftw
I know tens of millions of Americans think so.

It would be second on my list of motives.

GHW Bush quote about 'if the people ever found out what we've done

HIllary Clintons's panicked outburst at Donna Brazile "You better fix this shit or we're all going to hang".

The fear runs deep.

President Trump was a revered life-long Democrat for most of his life, especially among black liberals in New York. As he jumped into the political pigsty as a republican, his relationship with dems shattered. He destroyed the Bush-Cheney
clique, so the Dark State RINOS hated him, and did everything in their power to undermine his Presidency and dilute his effect.

He had no party, no deep ranks of proven, trustworthy operatives to plug into power. Pence was, and remains totally corrupted. Barr is the consumate dirty tricks operative all the way back to Mena, Arkansas days. The government and military establishments were/are filled with bad actors.

The thought of a second-term Trump Presidency scares the Dark State to death. His retribution will be swift and profound, backed by an increasingly populist and isolationist electorate.

It's fear. Palpable fear that keeps them awake at night...
You are talking to uneducated deaf ears...Preston Bush was a trader times 10 and they don't even hide it anymore. His ties to WW2 and the germans is sickening. Google it, its public knowledge. Use a good search engine and get blown away at him and his teammates. The list of financiers for WW2 is everyone you think would be there. You could fill pages and they still won't get it. Like I said though these people are duped and clueless Mas. Don't waste your time. Bush's are fiscally responsible conservatives though....Hahahaha...RotfLOL.

I think the current guy who is President is a body double. Look at this one's nose and head shape - it's nothing like what the current droid is.
I like where your going here...look at that lizard nose LOLOLOLOL. Ohhhh hey its the lizard people. He does sniff hair an awful lot yes??? Must be Q stuff. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Herschel Walker loves Trump, but at least Walker has the brain damage excuse. Lil Wayne loves Trump, but he’s a total head case.

Herschel Walker loves Trump, but at least Walker has the brain damage excuse. Lil Wayne loves Trump, but he’s a total head case.
Sure, all blacks who support Obama are brain-damage or have some serious mental problems. Racist much?

I like when you post! Of course there are a FEW things we don’t agree on, but enjoy having you here.

What was VP Harris' 'legacy' of her time as Prosecutor?
The same!

IFTW, what are the things your Black co-workers like about Trump ?

IFTW, what are the things your Black co-workers like about Trump ?
Without reading reply, Here is my guess.

He told them that they are capable, they are needed, they are equal, they are required to help make America Great, They are respected, they will not be used as a political pawn because they are respected and will be held to an equal set of circumstances.
He also told them that no one is to give them an unfair advantage, because they don't need it, and Human nature is, if things are made easier for you, human nature is that you will slack a little and not give your total effort, which ALWAYS ends up hurting you, not other people.
Trump proved to Blacks that were capable of listening that YOU ARE NEEDED, you are EQUAL, YOUR family needs you to STOP listening to those who tell you that you are less and need extra help.
That is why Blacks, Hispanics, Rednecks, Hilljacks loved Trump. They are no longer lesser, well that is until Democrats got back into power who needs underprivileged Blacks, much more than Blacks need Democrats.
Earlier there was a misconstrued conversation of "Master"... Black posters, The Dim's need you to allow them to play Master, That shit has got to go away! They use all kinds of slick carpet bag words and commercials.
Lets go be great WITH each other step in step.

Sure, all blacks who support Obama are brain-damage or have some serious mental problems. Racist much?
Well, if you read carefully (don’t strain yourself), you can see the post I was replying to was specifically referring to how blacks feel about Trump.

Would you like me to talk about whites with brain damage or cognitive/metal issues that support Trump? I mean, Gary Busey and Bob Knight come to mind.

Democrat or Republican, Trump's always been a POS.

And it's not simply what he said (and published) at the time of the Central Park Five case. It's what he has said in 2013, 2016, 2019 - - -long after these men were exonerated. As Mr. Bing noted, Trump refuses to apologize, admit he was wrong, or walk any of it back. As I said, a complete POS. But keep worshiping and deifying this miserable excuse for a human being if that somehow brings order and comfort to your bizarre world.

And karma is, indeed, a bitch.

Reactions: MrBing
Well, if you read carefully (don’t strain yourself), you can see the post I was replying to was specifically referring to how blacks feel about Trump.

Would you like me to talk about whites with brain damage or cognitive/metal issues that support Trump? I mean, Gary Busey and Bob Knight come to mind.
Oh, so you speak for blacks now.

How racist of you.

Reactions: Lucy01
Without reading reply, Here is my guess.

He told them that they are capable, they are needed, they are equal, they are required to help make America Great, They are respected, they will not be used as a political pawn because they are respected and will be held to an equal set of circumstances.
He also told them that no one is to give them an unfair advantage, because they don't need it, and Human nature is, if things are made easier for you, human nature is that you will slack a little and not give your total effort, which ALWAYS ends up hurting you, not other people.
Trump proved to Blacks that were capable of listening that YOU ARE NEEDED, you are EQUAL, YOUR family needs you to STOP listening to those who tell you that you are less and need extra help.
That is why Blacks, Hispanics, Rednecks, Hilljacks loved Trump. They are no longer lesser, well that is until Democrats got back into power who needs underprivileged Blacks, much more than Blacks need Democrats.
Earlier there was a misconstrued conversation of "Master"... Black posters, The Dim's need you to allow them to play Master, That shit has got to go away! They use all kinds of slick carpet bag words and commercials.
Lets go be great WITH each other step in step.

Joe, in my younger days as an active Republican it was my fond hope more Blacks could be attracted to the party.

In 2020 was pleasantly surprised to hear Donald Trump appeal to Black voters by reminding them how well they were doing in terms of employment and pay under his presidency.

Much to my surprise as reported in this article the Trump appeal to Black voters was "illusionary" as "Black voters remained overwhelmingly loyal to the Democratic Party, voting 92%-8% for Biden".

Well at least Trump tried to appeal to Black voters. In some cases and places, as reported by IFTW, it might have worked.

Job opportunities rather than welfare. What else is there. Sit and get government money doing nothing which equal slavery or opportunity to work and make something of yourself. Period. Argue all you want.
12 percent of us voted for Trump. That is more than usual so that's something but it shows that it's not likely that many of us like or revere him. I know many and they work and aren't on welfare and I know maybe one or two that might have considered voting for him and about 100 percent of the others never would.

I would actually like more of us vote for the Republican party because that is a more healthy situation when we have two viable parties. Plus I do think the Democratic party takes our votes for granted much of the time. Today's Trump party is not a viable alternative for the vast majority of us.

Reactions: hoot1
12 percent of us voted for Trump. That is more than usual so that's something but it shows that it's not likely that many of us like or revere him. I know many and they work and aren't on welfare and I know maybe one or two that might have considered voting for him and about 100 percent of the others never would.

I would actually like more of us vote for the Republican party because that is a more healthy situation when we have two viable parties. Plus I do think the Democratic party takes our votes for granted much of the time. Today's Trump party is not a viable alternative for the vast majority of us.
The conservative’s want you to have the opportunity to succeed! The liberal left wants you to be dependent on them. To feed and clothe you. Just like a farm animal.

Mr. Bing, surprised to read your reference as follows, "12% of 'us' voted for Trump".

Surprised because you strike me as being an independent thinker who happens to be a person of color.

Then again, if I were a person of color living in the U.S. guess it probably would be hard not to think of myself as Black. Skin color remains as an important distinctive trait in this country starting with filling out forms which provide important information about ourselves.

Having said all that, have been in situations where I was practically the only white person, and I did feel white.

The conservative’s want you to have the opportunity to succeed! The liberal left wants you to be dependent on them. To feed and clothe you. Just like a farm animal.

But Lucy, Mr. Bing and I think it would be healthier if more Blacks voted for Republicans.

Reactions: Lucy01
Mr. Bing, surprised to read your reference as follows, "12% of 'us' voted for Trump".

Surprised because you strike me as being an independent thinker who happens to be a person of color.

Then again, if I were a person of color living in the U.S. guess it probably would be hard not to think of myself as Black. Skin color remains as an important distinctive trait in this country starting with filling out forms which provide important information about ourselves.

Having said all that, have been in situations where I was practically the only white person, and I did feel white.
I say us when I'm talking about Americans, IU fans, the military and other groups I'm part of also. I don't think that's a big deal is it?

Joe, in my younger days as an active Republican it was my fond hope more Blacks could be attracted to the party.

In 2020 was pleasantly surprised to hear Donald Trump appeal to Black voters by reminding them how well they were doing in terms of employment and pay under his presidency.

Much to my surprise as reported in this article the Trump appeal to Black voters was "illusionary" as "Black voters remained overwhelmingly loyal to the Democratic Party, voting 92%-8% for Biden".

Well at least Trump tried to appeal to Black voters. In some cases and places, as reported by IFTW, it might have worked.

translation,

since white working class voters are brain dead stupid enough to vote Pub, and 180 degrees opposite their own economic self interests, election after election, then always miffed at why they keep losing ground economically yr after yr and literally NEVER figuring it out, why can't Pubs con black voters into voting opposite their own self interests too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT