ADVERTISEMENT

Who, on the Dem side, is a solid candidate that would certainly beat Trump?

Last thing I saw was him signing the $20 an hour fast food bill. Quick way to get automated fast food. As an aside my daughter and I popped into chic filet last night. Totally new branding. Ordering process. All of it. Not a fan tho she liked it better
My Chick Fil A is closing for two months for renovation. I’m devastated! I love chatting with the people in drive through. Absolute best customer service on the planet. And they have pup cups!

Reactions: Indyhorn
One would hope, but nope….
For your info I worked 55 hours this week from home finishing my last extensions. I just drove 90 miles round trip with my wife to a client’s home delivering their return to their mailbox. They can review the returns take the signed efile authorizations to my office in the morning so the return can be filed.

My wife is now doing her brother’s trucking company payroll and weekly invoicing. Both of us still feel bad with Covid but we’re doing our jobs.

When I am laying down or sitting resting I look at what’s going on the Cooler. And you are being you.

My Chick Fil A is closing for two months for renovation. I’m devastated! I love chatting with the people in drive through. Absolute best customer service on the planet. And they have pup cups!
That’s exactly how long mine was down. Wait til you see the new design. I’m not a fan

Awful candidate, but she would have been a fine President.

if you want a dishonest "for sale" totally unethical and corrupt far far right wing neocon Pub as prez, then Hilary is your gal.. (why Wall St loves her so much, as those are Wall St's dream scenario qualifications for a politician).

and her husband was a total disaster as prez.

funny, everyone knows Bill played the sax and about the Monica thing, but have absolutely no idea what he did policy wise while in the White House.

Bill offshored our manufacturing base that Reagan hadn't already, and our sovereignty as a nation with it, ushered China into the World Trade Organization with disastrous results, and not only made the 2008 economic meltdown possible, but literally guaranteed it's happening when he beyond insanely deregulated banking knowing the future disaster that would cause, with the result of doing so not only being totally predictable, but 100% guaranteed.

like the white working class and Reagan.

the white working class worship Reagan for his gosh shucks folksy vibe and whit, and have absolutely no idea the extent he absolutely devastated them financially for the rest of their lives, on top of destroying our inner cities with the total disaster war on drugs..

Last edited:
if you want a dishonest "for sale" totally unethical and corrupt far far right wing neocon Pub as prez, then Hilary is your gal.. (why Wall St loves her so much, as those are Wall St's dream scenario qualifications for a politician).

and her husband was a total disaster as prez.

funny, everyone knows Bill played the sax and about the Monica thing, but have absolutely no idea what he did policy wise while in the White House.

Bill offshored our manufacturing base that Reagan hadn't already, and our sovereignty as a nation with it, ushered China into the World Trade Organization with disastrous results, and not only made the 2008 economic meltdown possible, but literally guaranteed it's happening when he beyond insanely deregulated banking knowing the future disaster that would cause, with the result of doing so not only being totally predictable, but 100% guaranteed.

like the white working class and Reagan.

the white working class worship Reagan for his gosh shucks folksy vibe and whit, and have absolutely no idea the extent he absolutely devastated them financially for the rest of their lives, on top of destroying our inner cities with the total disaster war on drugs..
So who is your guy now that Bernie is 100 years old?

So who is your guy now that Bernie is 100 years old?

the fact that neither party has anyone who would be anywhere remotely close to as good as a 100 yr old Bernie, just shows how totally barren both cupboards are.

there are no doubt guys out there, but they aren't currently in politics.

that said, anyone with the right ability and vision and willingness to represent the working man first rather than the corporations, billionaires, and investor class, would get fought to the death by both parties and all corporate media, just as Bernie was.

if such an individual does emerge they need to be prepared for that, and hopefully unlike Bernie, be willing to fight back.

voters in both parties yearn for a candidate who will fight for the working class.

such a candidate would need to be famous going in, and willing to fight both parties and all corporate media tooth and nail from day 1.

the other candidates wouldn't be such an individual's biggest obstacle, the corporate media and the Wall St owned parties would be.

My pitbull and Aussie Shepherd love their pup cups- my leather seats do not!

Which ever party dumps their corrupt octogenarian first wins easily yet both parties are seemingly hell bent on giving the populace a choice zero want- it’s bizarre.

good point, but there is a huge difference here though.

Pub voters, especially Pub primary voters, really want Trump.

Dem voters absolutely do not want Biden to even be the nominee, as 70% have indicated so.

it's the Wall St owned DNC and Comcast/NBC cramming Biden down everyone's throats, at least for now.

i think a good chance the Wall St owned DNC replaces Biden at the 24 convention, they just don't want the Dem voters involved at all in picking the replacement.

it's not personal. just business.

good point, but there is a huge difference here though.

Pub voters, especially Pub primary voters, really want Trump.

Dem voters absolutely do not want Biden to even be the nominee, as 70% have indicated so.

it's the Wall St owned DNC and Comcast/NBC cramming Biden down everyone's throats, at least for now.

i think a good chance the Wall St owned DNC replaces Biden at the 24 convention, they just don't want the Dem voters involved at all in picking the replacement.

it's not personal. just business.
What happened in ‘68 when LBJ dropped out?

Nobody will take Phillips’ arguments seriously. Unlike say Bernie, there is no great enthusiasm for Phillips in any wing of the Ds, he’s solely a not Biden protest vote.

The only race that this vanity run will play a role is in Phillips’ Congressional race. He’s made himself far more vulnerable if he wants to run again for reelection. I assume he’ll just retire like Tulsi.

Nobody will take Phillips’ arguments seriously. Unlike say Bernie, there is no great enthusiasm for Phillips in any wing of the Ds, he’s solely a not Biden protest vote.

The only race that this vanity run will play a role is in Phillips’ Congressional race. He’s made himself far more vulnerable if he wants to run again for reelection. I assume he’ll just retire like Tulsi.
I just want someone else on the ballot so we have legitimate alternatives if something happens to Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT