ADVERTISEMENT

Listened to Trump on Sat. What's w using Putin and Orban as character references? lol

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
Oh, so Vlad Putin thinks the USA's version of democracy is a joke, huh?

I guess certain kinds of people in America would lend tremendous weight to that.

?

I don't understand Trump's (a) undermining of democracy in general or (b) relating praise from Putin as if this is something to behold?

But, alas, I drive through certain parts of the country, and this state, enough to know that, yes, this is really happening.

I honestly don't think 2/3 of Trump voters know what year WWII ended and who was on each side. Just hang a confederate flag, Gadsden flag and pledge your fealty....and you're a Real American.

Trump. Country. God. In that order.

Reactions: Bill4411
As you kind of alluded to, I don't think there is a significant overlap of Trump supporters and Mensa members. And it's all led by the king dumbass himself. That's what makes him so dangerous. The line of what he will/will not do is driven almost exclusively by his ego and what will get him the most gratification. If saying or doing something gets him attention, he'll say or do it.

Reactions: Bill4411
I don't think there is a significant overlap of Trump supporters and Mensa members.
Thank God!

uni-prez-sixteen_nine.jpg

Trump seems to revel in sprewing and re-sprewing his lovely line about immigrants spoiling the blood of our country. He ought to go ahead and grow the Hitler 'stache and demand the salute.

Just hang a confederate flag, Gadsden flag and pledge your fealty....and you're a Real American.
I object to the Gadsen flag being lumped in there like that. It's meaning has historical significance that we should take back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT