ADVERTISEMENT

Where things stand with the roster / rotation....

jhoban19

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 28, 2003
Mostly just thinking out loud here, trying to keep up with all the changes!

Current roster, including the new commits and I'm going to include X here, until we hear otherwise:

Guards: X, Galloway, Gunn, Leal, Cupps, Newton
Forwards / Bigs: Reneau, Ware, Banks, Sparks

3 spots still open.

With the players we currently have, what does everyone think the starting lineup and rotation should look like and what are the remaining needs (I think we all know the answer to that one: SHOOTERS).

Starters: X, Galloway, Banks, Reneau, Ware

Bench rotation: Gunn, Sparks... and hopefully one of Cupps/Newton is ready for significant minutes? Even if one of them is ready, that bench ain't gonna cut it. We still need more help.

As we've discussed, the players that fill the final 3 spots better be ready for significant minutes. DeLoach fits in nicely as another back up to Reneau and Ware. Knecht is at the top of my wish list. We really, really need him! How about Ledlum? Don't know much about him, is he a shooter? Anyone else getting serious consideration or showing serious interest? Like the kid from Rice?

Woody has done a good job in the early going this offseason. Still a lot of work to be done so hopefully he can keep this momentum going.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News