ADVERTISEMENT

What's the weather forecast for Saturday?

Well would you look at that! Can you guys believe Purdue is playing in this weather?? Just look at it!

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
hF9DF597D

That is true - heard the Byrds cover in my head when I saw the line.

the Byrds' version is better, and they are who made it a hit.

the Dylan 30 Anniversary version with McGuinn, Clapton, George Harrison, Tom Petty, Neil Young, all taking a verse is great.

Reactions: reabhnt
I don't want to jinx us but on my radar from far away it looks as if its clearing to the SW and quickly. Might not make game time but I bet the rain stops for good early on. Least that's the way it looks from here. Anyone else?

I don't want to jinx us but on my radar from far away it looks as if its clearing to the SW and quickly. Might not make game time but I bet the rain stops for good early on. Least that's the way it looks from here. Anyone else?
I’ve been tailgating in this mess al day. It’s only rain. Been fun. U are correct, though, should be good sometime in 1st half

Rain trying to slowly pull out here in Daviesss County.. (Washington )
But we've had 5+ inches !
Shout out to all the Hoosier fans braving the rain !

Reactions: IUCol and 76-1

Rain totals (during game time) projection has dropped again from 2" to just an 1"&1/2 so that might match what you're seeing (and is great news for players and attendees)...

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapCli...-86.5348&unit=0&lg=english&FcstType=graphical

Just parked. Wind is def gusty. Gonna poncho up and head in. Go Hoosiers

Oh and it’s still raining.

Reactions: 76-1
Just parked. Wind is def gusty. Gonna poncho up and head in. Go Hoosiers

Oh and it’s still raining.

The wind having picked up might just be the factor that allows all that mess to move east faster than projected...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT