ADVERTISEMENT

What would be an appropriate NIL offer to Julian Lewis?

td75

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2003
The kid is the number 1 prospect in America, what kind of $$$ are we talking here?

If he did commit, what kind of domino effect could we expect? I would expect a MAJOR surge in 4* recruiting if he commits.

The kid is the number 1 prospect in America, what kind of $$$ are we talking here?

If he did commit, what kind of domino effect could we expect? I would expect a MAJOR surge in 4* recruiting if he commits.
I would guess an NIL of a couple million dollars or more, they can't offer it to a recruit when they haven't committed to a school.

Something in the range of 1.5 million I'd expect. He just signed an NIL deal, which also has Caleb Williams signed (and JJ McCarthy), so there's a USC tie there. I think the NIL money would be better spent on trying to lure in state recruits away from ND and transfers to shore up holes in the offseason but I would pick up smoking Cigarettes if the #1 recruit (even if it's by ESPN) came to Bloomington.

Hopefully the new staff will have a better track record of success with the few 4* recruits we have gotten than the past couple have.

David Kinney, Dominique Booth, Sampson James come to mind.
Imagine what the old staff could have done with getting 4* LB. Dasan looked good in his one year in real Cream and Crimson. McCulley has already shown he was worthy of that 4* so I'm really excited to see what Shanahan can gin up to make our 4* WRs show off.

Something in the range of 1.5 million I'd expect. He just signed an NIL deal, which also has Caleb Williams signed (and JJ McCarthy), so there's a USC tie there. I think the NIL money would be better spent on trying to lure in state recruits away from ND and transfers to shore up holes in the offseason but I would pick up smoking Cigarettes if the #1 recruit (even if it's by ESPN) came to Bloomington.

Imagine what the old staff could have done with getting 4* LB. Dasan looked good in his one year in real Cream and Crimson. McCulley has already shown he was worthy of that 4* so I'm really excited to see what Shanahan can gin up to make our 4* WRs show off.
This. 1.5

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT