ADVERTISEMENT

What to make of the Durham filing?

He was too busy bullying people on Twitter to be president.

That and paying hush money to prostitutes.

Why would anyone need to spy on trump? All you had to do was wait a week until a person got fired or quit from the wh and get their thoughts on that cluster f of a presidency
It's only people like you who live their life on Twitter who felt bullied.

Yes, endangering national security is more upsetting than political dirty tricks. Call me crazy.

Yes I think classified documents sitting in unsecured boxes are at risk of compromise the same as the information that was sitting in HRC’s unauthorized and unsecured server. And no I haven’t convicted Trump. And it’s possible the reporting is inaccurate, though at this point that seems unlikely. Besides, it’s very much in keeping with Trump’s reckless, above the law personality and his and his cronies general incompetence, right?

No, I never thought or said he was some Manchurian Candidate for the Russians. I even credited Trump for his early decision to provide lethal weapons support to Ukraine which was something the Obama administration didn’t do.
Plus Trump willingly allowed Archives to take the material. HRC, fought disclosure in every way she could.

Yes, endangering national security is more upsetting than political dirty tricks. Call me crazy.

Yes I think classified documents sitting in unsecured boxes are at risk of compromise the same as the information that was sitting in HRC’s unauthorized and unsecured server. And no I haven’t convicted Trump. And it’s possible the reporting is inaccurate, though at this point that seems unlikely. Besides, it’s very much in keeping with Trump’s reckless, above the law personality and his and his cronies general incompetence, right?

No, I never thought or said he was some Manchurian Candidate for the Russians. I even credited Trump for his early decision to provide lethal weapons support to Ukraine which was something the Obama administration didn’t do.
Political dirty tricks? She was Secretary of State!

If you think documents sitting in a box in Mar a Lago are more at risk of compromise than sitting on an already-hacked unauthorized server, that just proves how unhinged you are by Trump. And that's a you issue.

If you think documents sitting in a box in Mar a Lago are more at risk of compromise than sitting on an already-hacked unauthorized server, that just proves how unhinged you are by Trump. And that's a you issue.

The @clintonmail email server had been hacked? I don't recall that being the case, BICBW.

Political dirty tricks? She was Secretary of State!

HRC left as SecState in February of 2013.

If the situation about the boxes is true, even you could have stolen a box of classified documents and gotten away with it.

My opinions on this are informed of nearly 36 years of experience with handling classified information. It’s not about Trump. I’m objective about Trump, I can and have recognized the good things he’s done and also the bad. Objectivity is something Trump cult members severely lack. It’s an amazing thing to observe.

If the situation about the boxes is true, even you could have stolen a box of classified documents and gotten away with it.

My opinions on this are informed of nearly 36 years of experience with handling classified information. It’s not about Trump. I’m objective about Trump, I can and have recognized the good things he’s done and also the bad. Objectivity is something Trump cult members severely lack. It’s an amazing thing to observe.
You are not objective about Trump and it's not even an issue with anyone who reads your posts.

What you lack is any kind of ability to judge him relative to almost every other politician and DC bureaucrat.

You claim anyone who ever defends Trump to be in a cult. That tells me all I need to know about how objective you claim to be.

You are not objective about Trump and it's not even an issue with anyone who reads your posts.

What you lack is any kind of ability to judge him relative to almost every other politician and DC bureaucrat.

You claim anyone who ever defends Trump to be in a cult. That tells me all I need to know about how objective you claim to be.
When a person can’t bring himself to criticize his leader for anything, that’s classic cult behavior. Sorry, but you exhibit that behavior constantly. Another symptom would be believing and repeating their leader’s blatantly false lies. One of many examples related to Trump is his lie that he lost due to massive voter fraud. It’s absurd on its face, but Trumpsters believe that lie. It’s clearly cultish behavior.

I have defended Trump at times and I’ve also criticized him. I can do both because I’m not a member of his cult.

Nothing will happen though. Expect the cadaver to pardon Hillary, Obama, and everyone involved.
On this board nobody will care
They will say nothing to see orange man bad and had it coming.
Remember like you said this board is 80% liberals and probably think trump had it coming.

Reactions: DANC
When a person can’t bring himself to criticize his leader for anything, that’s classic cult behavior. Sorry, but you exhibit that behavior constantly. Another symptom would be believing and repeating their leader’s blatantly false lies. One of many examples related to Trump is his lie that he lost due to massive voter fraud. It’s absurd on its face, but Trumpsters believe that lie. It’s clearly cultish behavior.
I've criticized him plenty. He's got faults like everyone else.

The difference is, I judge the whole person and how they benefit the country. I don't vote for a 50 year liar and mentally deficient geriatric to run the country just because I don't like someone's tweets.

Questioning election results has never bothered you when Democrats do it - and they've done it a lot. Hilary still thinks she's won. Stacey Abrams still thinks she's governor of Georgia. Democrat Senators have voted not to accept electors. Where's your outrage and condemnation of them? You only reserve outrage for Trump.

Trump supporters don't believe the election was due to massive voter fraud because he says so. There was plenty of evidence on election night to raise suspicion without Trump ever uttering a word.

Seriously, Mark?

Or google it yourself. I'm worried about you.

Thank you.

If I was COH I'd call that a "nothingburger", but I'm not and it would be concerning if there was any more to it. Looks like an aide for Bill Clinton had her email account accessed, most likely from using a weak password or being compromised on another device. That's a commonplace occurrance on any email server, no matter how locked down. It would be more rightly characterized as the aide's email account being "hacked" rather than the server being "hacked". The highlighting of using Tor is a red herring -- Tor is a way for people to obfuscte their originating IP addresses, but isn't some kind of ninja hacking tool. It's essentially a browser designed to keep the user anonymous.

Don't get me wrong, I've never defended HRC's behavior in this matter. I was furious about it the day the news broke. Had the timing or the circumstances been different, had she not been running against Donald Trump, I would have considered it disqualifying. But that wasn't the case. I felt at the time that electing Donald Trump as President would be gravely damaging to our body politic, even if that meant electing Hillary Clinton instead... and feel I've been proven correct,

Thank you.

If I was COH I'd call that a "nothingburger", but I'm not and it would be concerning if there was any more to it. Looks like an aide for Bill Clinton had her email account accessed, most likely from using a weak password or being compromised on another device. That's a commonplace occurrance on any email server, no matter how locked down. It would be more rightly characterized as the aide's email account being "hacked" rather than the server being "hacked". The highlighting of using Tor is a red herring -- Tor is a way for people to obfuscte their originating IP addresses, but isn't some kind of ninja hacking tool. It's essentially a browser designed to keep the user anonymous.

Don't get me wrong, I've never defended HRC's behavior in this matter. I was furious about it the day the news broke. Had the timing or the circumstances been different, had she not been running against Donald Trump, I would have considered it disqualifying. But that wasn't the case. I felt at the time that electing Donald Trump as President would be gravely damaging to our body politic, even if that meant electing Hillary Clinton instead... and feel I've been proven correct,
Well, of course you know this wasn't just "any email server". It was the unauthorized server for the then-Secretary of State.

That makes a little more than a 'nothingburger'.

I’ll hang up and listen.
I don't want to comment on the filing without reading it, but the Fox report doesn't really say much of anything about Clinton or Trump. It doesn't confirm that Trump was linked to a Russian bank, and it doesn't actually accuse anyone of hacking Trump. All it does is claim that the guy who is already indicted looked at DNS lookup data - or, rather, asked someone else to look at it for him - and that might be pretty solid evidence that his indictment for lying has solid grounding, but that's it.

Ask someone who understands networking (@UncleMark), and they will tell you that this hacking narrative is baloney. As is the leftist narrative floating around that the filing somehow confirms the Trump Tower-Alfa Bank connection. All it does is add to the evidence that Sussman was working on behalf of HRC (again, based on the Fox report).

Last edited:
The @clintonmail email server had been hacked? I don't recall that being the case, BICBW.
No, you're not wrong. There's no evidence it was hacked. But because the Daily Caller and, more importantly, Trump Himself said it was hacked, the cultists are all in.

I don't want to comment on the filing without reading it, but the Fox report doesn't really say much of anything about Clinton or Trump. It doesn't confirm that Trump was linked to a Russian bank, and it doesn't actually accuse anyone of hacking Trump. All it does is claim that the guy who is already indicted looked at DNS lookup data - or, rather, asked someone else to look at it for him - and that might be pretty solid evidence that his indictment for lying has solid grounding, but that's it.

Ask someone who understands networking (@UncleMark), and they will tell you that this hacking narrative is baloney. As is the leftist narrative floating around that the filing somehow confirms the Trump Tower-Alfa Bank connection. All it does is add to the evidence that Sussman was working on behalf of HRC.
Mark may understand networking, but he didn't know the server had been hacked.

To be clear, Mark is correct that the FBI report did not actually claim the server was hacked. What it claimed was that someone logged into a staffer's account, and implied that it probably wasn't the staffer himself or herself, due to the IP addresses used to log in.

If you find out my password, you can access my email, but that doesn't mean you've hacked the Gmail server.

Last edited:
I've criticized him plenty. He's got faults like everyone else.

The difference is, I judge the whole person and how they benefit the country. I don't vote for a 50 year liar and mentally deficient geriatric to run the country just because I don't like someone's tweets.

Questioning election results has never bothered you when Democrats do it - and they've done it a lot. Hilary still thinks she's won. Stacey Abrams still thinks she's governor of Georgia. Democrat Senators have voted not to accept electors. Where's your outrage and condemnation of them? You only reserve outrage for Trump.

Trump supporters don't believe the election was due to massive voter fraud because he says so. There was plenty of evidence on election night to raise suspicion without Trump ever uttering a word.
Trumpsters claim they’re criticizing Trump when they mention his “mean tweets” or call him an a$$hole. That’s not actually criticism because they like that he’s an a$$hole and mean tweets.

HRC and any other Democrat that claims she/he didn’t lose an election they obviously lost is also lying. Trump obviously lost in an election that was as fair and legitimate as any. Not recognizing that fact and believing Trump’s blatant lie to the contrary just might make you a cult member.

Last edited:
Trumpsters claim they’re criticizing Trump when they mention his “mean tweets” or call him an a$$hole. That’s not actually criticism because they like that he’s an a$$hole and mean tweets.

HRC and any other Democrat that claims she/he didn’t lose an election they obviously lost is also lying. Trump obviously lost in an election that was as fair and legitimate as any. Not recognizing that fact and believing Trump’s blatant lie to the contrary jus might make you a cult member.
Another good sign that someone is a cultist is repeatedly accusing a loyal Republican of being a Democrat.

Another good sign that someone is a cultist is repeatedly accusing a loyal Republican of being a Democrat.
That’s a fact. Trumpsters also do that constantly. Any cross word or any sign of anything less than total devotion and loyalty triggers Trumpsters into claiming that person is no longer Republican. Cults don’t tolerate anything less than total blind loyalty and devotion to their leader. Also, what’s with the Trump flags? I honestly don’t recall flags for any other President or Presidential candidate. If they existed, they were very rare. Trump flags are common - and that’s also cultish.

I don’t believe every Trump voter or general Trump supporter is a member of the cult, but the cult sure as hell seems to exist.

If you find out my password, you can access my email, but that doesn't mean you've hacked the Gmail server.

I wish the term "hack" could be stricken from the lexicon. It started as a slang IT term and quickly was in widespread use for anything related to computers that made you go WTF? I remember my mom getting bogus charges on her credit card and telling everyone her bank had been "hacked".

That’s a fact. Trumpsters also do that constantly. Any cross word or any sign of anything less than total devotion and loyalty triggers Trumpsters into claiming that person is no longer Republican. Cults don’t tolerate anything less than total blind loyalty and devotion to their leader. Also, what’s with the Trump flags? I honestly don’t recall flags for any other President or Presidential candidate. If they existed, they were very rare. Trump flags are common - and that’s also cultish.

I don’t believe every Trump voter or general Trump supporter is a member of the cult, but the cult sure as hell seems to exist.
I think most popular politicians have enjoyed a sort of personality cult to some extent. Reagan is probably the best modern example, but I think Obama enjoys something similar among his fans, and Carter has developed quite the devoted following in his post-presidency.

But even though it was very difficult for a Republican to get away with criticizing Reagan, it's not like he'd be run out of the party for it. Reagan, Obama, Carter, they have fans who really adore them, but they are still just people. If they aren't your thing, then, whatever. But with Trump, it's not just a personality cult, it's a damned religion. You cross Trump, you've committed heresy.

Loyal Republican?

Like Loyal Democrats that voted for McCain, Romney, Trump, etc?
I’d bet tons of money that many of our loyal Trump Republicans didn’t vote for Romney or McCain. In fact I know several of them. They’re Trumpsters first Republicans second - or not at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Bill4411 and DANC
I think most popular politicians have enjoyed a sort of personality cult to some extent. Reagan is probably the best modern example, but I think Obama enjoys something similar among his fans, and Carter has developed quite the devoted following in his post-presidency.

But even though it was very difficult for a Republican to get away with criticizing Reagan, it's not like he'd be run out of the party for it. Reagan, Obama, Carter, they have fans who really adore them, but they are still just people. If they aren't your thing, then, whatever. But with Trump, it's not just a personality cult, it's a damned religion. You cross Trump, you've committed heresy.
I’m serious about the flags. It’s a strange thing. There’s a house down the street that’s been flying a Trump flag for years now. Where’d that come from? It’s cultish.

How is this any different than 'plumbers' breaking into the Watergate to get Democrat documents?
1. Watergate was about opposition research of the DNC through misappropriation or theft. The coverup (lies) about the act were the principal issue for Nixon’s impeachment.

2.a Keeping the dirty tricks squad on the job after the election of 2016, is one big difference. Compromising a GSA WH server after the election, is a crime, against a duly elected Government. (It’s also fraud against the contract terms of service … by collecting fees for substandard work).

2.b Compromising the 2016 Trump campaign servers sought to support the planting (by conflation) of evidence to support a narrative that Trump was controlled by Russia (from the person that led the sale of (Govt.) Uranium to Russia with millions in “commissions”). This conflation was recycled to permit the Government to perjure itself to get FISA court wiretaps that were renewed after the election.

3. Prosecution of political enemies then ensued, Trump needed to be isolated by punishing supporters for any and all transgressions that could be found. LT. Gen. Flynn’s were effectively fabricated. Flynn had to capitulate when he ran out of money.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
A startling number of Obama voters voted for Trump, at least in 2016. Plenty of Bernie Bros as well.
Yes they did. I observed that at my favorite blue collar wings bar. Prior to the 2016 election I listened to many conversations of people who wanted Bernie or Trump to win. They just wanted to shake up Washington. They got their wish.

Yes they did. I observed that at my favorite blue collar wings bar. Prior to the 2016 election I listened to many conversations of people who wanted Bernie or Trump to win. They just wanted to shake up Washington. They got their wish.

My brother was one who said he wanted someone to (figuratively) "blow things up" in 2016, and additionally there was no way he'd vote for Hillary Clinton. He's not crazy, he just hates all things government. I've made it a point to not discuss politics with him since. I have no idea how he voted in 2020.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
A startling number of Obama voters voted for Trump, at least in 2016. Plenty of Bernie Bros as well.
The genesis of Q I believe traced to Bernie - antiestablishment blah blah blah. Drain the Swamp rhetoric was a natural jump for the tics.

I'm not sure that's really true. I know it was a big story, but the exit polls suggested that cross-party voting was at historically normal levels in both 2016 and 2020.

That may be the case, but the difference in choices that people switched to/from was far more profound than in recent history. I voted for GWB, but could have voted for Gore. I voted for Obama twice, but could have voted for McCain or Romney. No fvcking way I was voting for Trump no matter who the opponent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT