ADVERTISEMENT

We have scored 3 goals in our last 7 games

Have only won 2 pf those games! Where is the offense?
They just can't seem to finish. In the 2 games Ive watched (Washington and Michigan), IU dominated the play for long periods and had good build-ups, but just couldn't put the ball in the back of the net. Particularly against Michigan, our forwards had a few poorly hit balls that could have been goals, hit the post a few times, and got stopped by good opposing GK. I do think it is a bit of a rebuilding year after losing some good talent from last year's team, but 6 goals through 8 games (or whatever the stats are) is really concerning. Barring some improved finsihing up front, this is not an NCAA tournament team.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I really thought some of the young guys would be able to step in and provide some offense this season. Disappointing, but maybe they still figure it out.

Reactions: GeddyHoosier
I really thought some of the young guys would be able to step in and provide some offense this season. Disappointing, but maybe they still figure it out.
Oduro looked good in the first few games, but hasn't done much since. None of the other freshman are real impact players so far. IU looked like a hot mess last year at this time, but pulled it together and made that great run to the College Cup. Agree-still time to sort things out with opportunities for big wins coming up.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT