ADVERTISEMENT

2 more games regardless of the outcomes

edub72

Junior
Jan 17, 2018
Thank god only 2 more Zach Edey games left in CBB. According to the officials the guy had committed about 7 fouls in his career and been fouled 799,477 times. Unwatchable at times. Posts up about 6 ft from the basket and that’s his game. He has gotten better. Trying to imagine Purdue without him.

Thank god only 2 more Zach Edey games left in CBB. According to the officials the guy had committed about 7 fouls in his career and been fouled 799,477 times. Unwatchable at times. Posts up about 6 ft from the basket and that’s his game. He has gotten better. Trying to imagine Purdue without him.
NC State’s post players already have two fouls each.

My favorite one today was when he tucked the ball under his arm and then swung both elbows. Most would get t’d ip for that but no whistle

Hope DJ Burns says screw it and gets really physical. Puts his big bottom in Edeys groin a few times and doesn’t back down

Reactions: UncleMark
Hope DJ Burns says screw it and gets really all the obvious physical. Puts his big bottom in Edeys groin a few times and doesn’t back down
Wow. All the calls over 30 years Knight got by intimidation and you complain about Edey. TJD got them. The home facility is known as the hall of calls. It's Purdue's first FF on 44 years and you just can't admit they are good. If IU ever gets there again I hope I'm a bigger man.
Congrats on your latest 5 star purchase. With Reneau coming back and Galloway you might be getting closer.

Reactions: Emartin70287
Wow. All the calls over 30 years Knight got by intimidation and you complain about Edey. TJD got them. The home facility is known as the hall of calls. It's Purdue's first FF on 44 years and you just can't admit they are good. If IU ever gets there again I hope I'm a bigger man.
Congrats on your latest 5 star purchase. With Reneau coming back and Galloway you might be getting closer.
Shouldn’t you be on your own board tonight? Surely they’re planning a big circle jerk to celebrate the first FF in Porkchop’s lifetime.

Reactions: edub72
For me, I hate black and gold together. Oh, and I saw at least two Purdue fans, who were grown-ass men, wearing sequined jackets in the stands today. Who does that, it’s just not right?

Reactions: Bucket Getter
I've been telling a few Boiler fans prepare for 7 -9 losses next yr.
It's like they don't understand ..They still think Loyer ..Smith ..Heide are going to get those same looks as the last two yrs..

Hall of Calls and then there is Hackey Arena. Both venues have their share of home cookin’.

Reactions: Emartin70287
For me, I hate black and gold together. Oh, and I saw at least two Purdue fans, who were grown-ass men, wearing sequined jackets in the stands today. Who does that, it’s just not right?
As opposed to clown pants? Look it's each fan base decision. Most fan bases wear attire others find ridiculous.

Last edited:
kurt-rambis-clothesline.gif

Time for a Takedown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT