ADVERTISEMENT

IU wins the Governor's Cup again.

I pick Purdue. We play them every year* in every sport that we both have. They're the other top public institution in the state of Indiana. It makes perfect sense. Hence, why we already do it.
That's fine. Good for you and most everybody else.

When somebody says 'We beat Purdue!" I try to get jazzed about it. So I say 'whoo!"

If someone says we beat Ohio State, Michigan, or even Illinois (can't stand Illinois) I say WHOO!! Beat the other states top universities.

Beating Purdue is small time. Yeah, they suck, we need to beat them. But a rival? ok (lower case)

Reactions: midwolfe
That's fine. Good for you and most everybody else.

When somebody says 'We beat Purdue!" I try to get jazzed about it. So I say 'whoo!"

If someone says we beat Ohio State, Michigan, or even Illinois (can't stand Illinois) I say WHOO!! Beat the other states top universities.

Beating Purdue is small time. Yeah, they suck, we need to beat them. But a rival? ok (lower case)
I forgot about all of your other dumb posts prior to this. I shouldn't have engaged. I'll make a better note of it going forward.

We can't keep anything on topic around here. Bunch of thread derailing knuckleheads.

Congrats on winning the cup again.

Reactions: midwolfe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT