ADVERTISEMENT

Unhinged Trump compares Biden Administration to Nazi Germany

Harvard Business Review. Three nationally renowned economists. Current analysis, published today. And you can't respond to it and won't even read it because it blows your daily narrative out of the water.

Talk about someone who doesn't want to learn . . .
do you want to learn? and love how biden tries to pin blame where it doesnt exist. @Ohio Guy i hope you both will read this as it is at once illuminating and evidences just how despicable biden and his admin truly are re this stuff and trying to shift blame

The truth is the Administration’s own fiscal and regulatory policies are driving inflation, and the American consumer is left holding the bag.
Reality: The increased prices were a result of consumers shifting their spending from services to goods during the pandemic—increasing cargo demand and leading to higher prices. At the same time, the increased demand created backlogs at the ports, raising prices even higher. As supply and demand normalized, prices fell. Prices continue to adjust as external events, like the security difficulties in traversing the Red Sea, impact shipping routes and supply and demand.

I can post a hundred findings from experts on biden's contribution to inflation and how we're now stuck with those prices.

so this is really quite simple. do you support a transformative agenda that taxes "the wealthy" to redistribute monies to pay for cradle to grave benefits and government expansion by way of a greater social safety net?
Ok, now you're beginning to scare me.

I readily acknowledged that Biden's stimulus contributed to inflation. It was also a catalyst for our economic recovery that far exceeds that of most of the rest of the world.

I also provided an article, published today in the Harvard Business Review, authored by three nationally renowned economists who say that the United States economy is booming. But that flies in the face of your daily gloom and doom posts based on politically-motivated content that the algorithms are feeding you.

Read the article.

I readily acknowledged that Biden's stimulus contributed to inflation. It was also a catalyst for our economic recovery that far exceeds that of most of the rest of the world.

I also provided an article, published today in the Harvard Business Review, authored by three nationally renowned economists who say that the United States economy is booming. But that flies in the face of your daily gloom and doom posts based on politically-motivated content that the algorithms are feeding you.

Read the article.
i don't doubt the economy is thriving. however people don't perceive it that way because they deal in real life. prices. that's what they feel. that's why it still polls underwater. the economy is some amorphous thing they're aware but not in the same sense as their gas bill and their grocery bill and the price of a starter house.

and you ARE SO SCARY because you continue to attach the stimulus to covid without recognizing that it is a policy objective. not a recovery objective.

this is the serial lying biden admin. it's great because it reflects each and every area from food to energy

From the summary of that article-

“While there’s been a recent string of disappointing macroeconomic data, in reality, these developments are signs of the U.S. economy’s strengths, not weaknesses. The economic pessimism of the last few years has often been rooted in a misreading of the U.S. consumer. Too often, they are cast as financially squeezed, burning through their pandemic-era savings, and reeling from the real income cut that inflation has inflicted on them. In this telling, demand is artificially high, and its collapse has been delayed, not averted. Consumption is also still distorted by post-pandemic gyrations, but aggregate consumption sits more than $1.5 trillion above 2019 levels in real terms. This strength, however, is not an unalloyed good for all firms — while high interest rates have been absorbed successfully in aggregate, they still create existential struggle for some firms and households. Executives need to resist the temptation to respond to every wrinkle in the volatile data and adjust their mental models to lead in an era of tightness.”

I’m no economist and I’ll never be mistaken for one but the bolded sounds like they’re saying that, sure, people are struggling now but it’s not as bad as it’s made out to be. People are struggling, that much is crystal clear. No amount of gaslighting will change that.

Thats not 3 leading economists saying the economy is booming, as you said.
Hey, Einstein. Try reading the entire article. For starters, how about the sentence that precedes what you put in bold. And don't miss the sentence in the article (not the summary) that follows that one: "Each is the consequence of a booming, not faltering, economy."

You're out of your depth here, ace.

i don't doubt the economy is thriving. however people don't perceive it that way because they deal in real life. prices. that's what they feel. that's why it still polls underwater. the economy is some amorphous thing they're aware but not in the same sense as their gas bill and their grocery bill and the price of a starter house.

and you ARE SO SCARY because you continue to attach the stimulus to covid without recognizing that it is a policy objective. not a recovery objective.

this is the serial lying biden admin. it's great because it reflects each and every area from food to energy
Hallelujah. Finally you concede that the economy is "thriving." Why did you make me work so hard? I don't usually have time for this.

You worked in "free cheese," "cradle to grave," "Manchin" and a few of your other faves today, but I don't think you mentioned Biden's shitty approval ratings so I'll do it for you. Yeah, they're shit, in the high 30s. But you know who else has shitty approval ratings? Almost every sitting president in democratic governments globally. Financial Times had a good piece on this a while back. Macron, for example, had approval ratings worse than Biden's - - low 30s. He then won reelection with 58% of the vote. The US election will follow a similar trajectory, in part because the economy is booming. Booming!

Hallelujah. Finally you concede that the economy is "thriving." Why did you make me work so hard? I don't usually have time for this.

You worked in "free cheese," "cradle to grave," "Manchin" and a few of your other faves today, but I don't think you mentioned Biden's shitty approval ratings so I'll do it for you. Yeah, they're shit, in the high 30s. But you know who else has shitty approval ratings? Almost every sitting president in democratic governments globally. Financial Times had a good piece on this a while back. Macron, for example, had approval ratings worse than Biden's - - low 30s. He then won reelection with 58% of the vote. The US election will follow a similar trajectory, in part because the economy is booming. Booming!

Read the highlights. His own administration knew Biden was lying and caused the pickle we are in today. Everyone knew. So what was their charge. We have to find a villain. Someone else to blame it on. To lie. Because Biden’s OWN FISCAL POLICY created this mess the country is in today. The worst. Your guy can’t even be honest about it. He’s just a liar

Read the highlights. His own administration knew Biden was lying and caused the pickle we are in today. Everyone knew. So what was their charge. We have to find a villain. Someone else to blame it on. To lie. Because Biden’s OWN FISCAL POLICY created this mess the country is in today. The worst. Your guy can’t even be honest about it. He’s just a liar
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Burgum's wife is a babe.

84430455-13384073-Burgum_s_wife_Kathryn_has_struggled_with_alcohol_addiction_but_a-a-19_1714886602749.jpg
Crazy eyes tho.

I know.

'People can't afford to live' isn't a part of any agenda.

And just for shits and giggles, what do you think Trump is going to do to lower prices on those items you listed? Watch and take credit as things steadily improve?

Do you really think things are going to get worse before the 2028 presidential election? The idea that these behind-the-scenes far-left progressives are pulling the strings to price out most Americans from those things is bonkers.
Trump won’t do a goddamn thing to bring prices down, but the hicks will feel better about everything. And make no mistake, Trump will get his fat orange ass in front of a camera every chance he gets and say “Prices are coming down! Inflation is down! The economy is booming like no one’s ever seen before!” Even though a damn bit of it won’t be true, the rednecks will be screaming from the rooftops about how great everything is. All while the IN governor balances the federal budget. Well, at least they know how f*****g stupid their voters are.

Second/trophy wife. He'll get what he deserves.
About half a bil? You know she’s a pro. She’d dispatch with the dream team in 3 questions
Hooky wouldn’t get out more than a monosyllabic grunt
Save it tube socks
So are you from Indiana?
Nope. Went to Indiana for law school
Got it. What kind of law
Well personal injury but
Gross
What’s your story?
I’m super into bitcoin. I think
Is my table ready?

I didn't say it was the be all, end all. You said he was doing nothing. Caps on prescription drugs and other medications and airline refunds aren't nothing. If you spend a few hundred dollars on an airline ticket and get a voucher that needs to be spend within a year, you would have been out that money. Is that world changing? No, but it's not nothing.
With all the terrible, dinner table catastrophic things Biden has caused ( reads, his handlers rubber stamped in his brain dead state), you drive a nail for airline tickets….. that explasins everything about YOU! Shameful.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Ec

Read the article.
A Thriving economy, as the gdp is shrinking…
It’s like cutting 4” off of your12” ruler, gluing it the front end and saying it’s a 16” ruler now.

I saw pies for sale for $18.75 this weekend… $18.SEVENTY FIVE!!! for one 12” pie.

Ec

It’s like cutting 4” off of your12” ruler, gluing it the front end and saying it’s a 16” ruler now.

I saw pies for sale for $18.75 this weekend… $18.SEVENTY FIVE!!! for one 12” pie.
Jesus. I shop at one of those grocery stores where you pay a premium on everything to avoid the kinds of customers you find at Walmart (just today, I bought a bag of Fritos for $6), and even I don't pay that for a pie. I think someone is ripping you off.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Jesus. I shop at one of those grocery stores where you pay a premium on everything to avoid the kinds of customers you find at Walmart (just today, I bought a bag of Fritos for $6), and even I don't pay that for a pie. I think someone is ripping you off.
Our premium grocer down the street has $18.99 - $21.99 for 9 inch pies. Shitty old coffee cakes over $20. Same thing in auburn Indiana $6.99

Last edited:
AMISH !!! road side stand. It was an epic scene. short chubby little baptize looking dude (husband) twirling a PIES sign on the road (cardboard, sharpie lettering). It's at a gas station and I need gas anyway, but after gas, and I was on my way to a dinner with some old friends, thought I'd grab an amish pie... actually needed two with this crowd..
I looked down, $18.75 a piece.. **** wow , pardon me ma'am, but that seems a bit much. Chubby hubby had already re-entered their enclosure, snuck behind a screen and left her to do her thing. she just looked up at me with her little bonnet on. Facial expression level ZERO reached. I had $37 cash, asked, "will you take $37.. she looked up again, it's $37.50 if you want two... zero facial expression.
I'm thinking of Noem'in a horse.

With all the terrible, dinner table catastrophic things Biden has caused ( reads, his handlers rubber stamped in his brain dead state), you drive a nail for airline tickets….. that explasins everything about YOU! Shameful.
Uh - what? Thats just silly. I’m not “driving a nail” for anything. What a weird thing for you and murt to harp on.

Ec

Now that you mention it, I do remember the wedge issue during the 2020 debate being pies being just too damned cheap and Biden was going to do something about it.

Uh - what? Thats just silly. I’m not “driving a nail” for anything. What a weird thing for you and murt to harp on.
What a weird thing to bring up. Like telling someone with cancer at least their hang nail healed

What a weird thing to bring up. Like telling someone with cancer at least their hang nail healed
you guys are the ones harping on it. Not me.

Besides, there are real, live Americans who save up to go on trips on planes.

Economists say that the stimulus, while contributing to inflation, helped fast-track our economic recovery following Covid, outpacing other G7 nations and making us the envy of most of the developed world.

P.S. All-caps doesn't make your argument more compelling.

What economists? Paul Krugman?

Our premium grocer down the street has $18.99 - $21.99 for 9 inch pies. Shitty old coffee cakes over $20. Same thing in auburn Indiana $6.99
I'm starting to think that your complaints about higher prices everywhere may be more of a reflection of where you are choosing to shop more often. Those off brand coffee cakes at Aldi's taste just as good.🥧

I'm starting to think that your complaints about higher prices everywhere may be more of a reflection of where you are choosing to shop more often. Those off brand coffee cakes at Aldi's taste just as good.🥧
Aldi’s? Yeah, that’s for the peasants

Ec

Then you get Bidens mini me actor JLP parroting the economy is at a 50 year low and the msm broadcasts it. LOLOL. Its blatant lies, day in, day out that the furry elite chow on for brain food daily.

Anyone have kids in their 20's? And graduated college? Unless you hit some kind of JOB lotto jackpot the struggle is real. It's a regular conversation about trying to even buy property after 2 pay increases, and as a couple both working it is impossible. Just rent alone makes up a lot of income not to mention utilities, groceries and gas have skyrocketed. I don't need to read an article to feel that. I know a lot of companies cutting back and the retail that's closing is at an all time high!

Then you get this absolute garbage posts from Ohio and bowl about how good the economy is doing? PH*CK YOU! Go eat more furry chow! The furry chow garbage that the msm will broadcast from now until the election will be a comedy show for people with free thought and half a brain.

• Love

Shop at Aldis because the store is close and small. Have items not of decent quality or available at Aldis delivered. Delivered produce and meat can sometimes be disappointing.

Have friends who spend several hours each week shopping at three or four stores trying to get the best groceries at the lowest prices. Not my cup of tea.

Then you get Bidens mini me actor JLP parroting the economy is at a 50 year low and the msm broadcasts it. LOLOL. Its blatant lies, day in, day out that the furry elite chow on for brain food daily.

Anyone have kids in their 20's? And graduated college? Unless you hit some kind of JOB lotto jackpot the struggle is real. It's a regular conversation about trying to even buy property after 2 pay increases, and as a couple both working it is impossible. Just rent alone makes up a lot of income not to mention utilities, groceries and gas have skyrocketed. I don't need to read an article to feel that. I know a lot of companies cutting back and the retail that's closing is at an all time high!

Then you get this absolute garbage posts from Ohio and bowl about how good the economy is doing? PH*CK YOU! Go eat more furry chow! The furry chow garbage that the msm will broadcast from now until the election will be a comedy show for people with free thought and half a brain.
Everyone acknowledges that things need to improve with the economy and that we're still feeling the effects of the COVID economic recovery.

Good thing we purposely tanked the economy, to get Trump out, before he probably would have tanked the economy.
I know this idea isn't new - and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt thinking you're probably joking - but the thought that someone could actually say and believe this is crazy to me. That there was a worldwide conspiracy to tank Trump's presidency is all kinds of crazy.

• Haha
And that we are still feeling the effects of Biden’s social agenda spending
it pales in comparison to the trillions Trump signed off on for COVID relief. Just think of all the social agenda spending Biden could have done if Trump didn't go hog wild on COVID relief ;)

it pales in comparison to the trillions Trump signed off on for COVID relief. Just think of all the social agenda spending Biden could have done if Trump didn't go hog wild on COVID relief ;)
Trump loved seeing his name on checks. No telling how many more of those checks we’d have gotten. We could have been in the same boat. The difference I rely on is that trump didn’t team up with Bernie and his crew didn’t espouse the desire for lasting cradle to grave benefits that extend beyond Covid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT