ADVERTISEMENT

Unhinged Trump compares Biden Administration to Nazi Germany

Guy is losing it (assuming he ever had it). In a rambling, angry, profanity-laced 90-minute speech yesterday, he compared the Biden Administration to the Gestapo, and hurled invective at the prosecutors involved in his several indictments.

He also offered immediate time on stage (with him) to anyone who agreed, on the spot, to donate $1 million to his campaign. Two people took him up on the offer. One of the million-dollar donors, a woman, proclaimed: "Donald J. Trump is the person God has chosen!"

Crazy Town.

So Trump calling Biden a Nazi is crazy and yet when Biden or Democrats call trump Facists it is not crazy?

I don’t believe trump hall is racist at all. I think he’s a narcissistic opportunist who would sidle up to any group who supports him. You’re allowing your propaganda feed to govern your emotions again
I don't think he's traditionally racist, but he seems like the kind of guy who would bang an ethnic but never take one out in public, know what I mean?

So Trump calling Biden a Nazi is crazy and yet when Biden or Democrats call trump Facists it is not crazy?

Trump did have Mein Kampf next to his bed and praised dictators multiple times. not nearly the stretch you wish it was.

fascists /făsh′ĭst/

Plural form of fascist

noun​

1. An advocate or adherent of fascism.
  2. A reactionary or dictatorial person.
  3. An adherent of fascism or similar right-wing authoritarian views.
fascism is generally a right-wing, conservative thing. So yes, it's a bit funny calling liberals that.

I don't think he's traditionally racist, but he seems like the kind of guy who would bang an ethnic but never take one out in public, know what I mean?
I don’t think Trump OR Biden are legitimate “I hate people who look different from me” racists.

I think “racism” is a label people use to denigrate politicians they don’t like.

Which is a shame to me.

Absolute nonsense. In 2018 he said F trump at the Tony awards. 2018! Called him a racist pig etc then. He’s a woke celeb living in a bubble with a high school education at best who never gave him a chance

You think any of Biden’s dogshit policies impact “bob.” Please.
I think that just shows that he’s always been consistent about the truth. Trump has been who is for a long time.

One of the knocks the MAGA cult likes to throw out is that no one was bothered by Trump until he officially got into politics. DeNiro probably has held those beliefs about Trump for decades, but didn’t feel the need to say anything because Trump was largely superfluous until he became to he GOP nominee in 2015.

I’m sure everyone thinks the Tiger King is an idiot, but no one is criticizing his policy views because it doesn’t matter.

I think that just shows that he’s always been consistent about the truth. Trump has been who is for a long time.

One of the knocks the MAGA cult likes to throw out is that no one was bothered by Trump until he officially got into politics. DeNiro probably has held those beliefs about Trump for decades, but didn’t feel the need to say anything because Trump was largely superfluous until he became to he GOP nominee in 2015.

I’m sure everyone thinks the Tiger King is an idiot, but no one is criticizing his policy views because it doesn’t matter.
Bob’s truth. Not the truth. Bob’s truth of preconceptions cultivated in a cult bubble of a very liberal life that is probably very different than Jamie dimon’s feelings about trump.

Lol for sure. But generally I don’t think he sees skin color. I think he views all people equally in what they can do for him
At best he doesn’t realize his own personal biases/racist tendencies.

He definitely did discriminate against minorities with rental properties, he went hard against the Central Park 5 and there were definitely undertones of racism in leading the charge to undermine Obama’s legitimate citizenship.

And his immigration policies - or at least how he presents them - appeal to lots of racists.

At best he doesn’t realize his own personal biases/racist tendencies.

He definitely did discriminate against minorities with rental properties, he went hard against the Central Park 5 and there were definitely undertones of racism in leading the charge to undermine Obama’s legitimate citizenship.

And his immigration policies - or at least how he presents them - appeal to lots of racists.
I don’t doubt for an instant he put money over people. As for immigration I’m not sure I agree. Our gov does the the same thing in discriminating re immigration. It puts money over people.

Yes, the GDR’s Stasi were worse than the Gestapo.
That doesn't make any sense. The Stasi were horrible but they didn't engage in sustematic persecution, torture and excution of various minorities (Jew,Gay POC ) on the sole basis of how they looked or their cultural/religious identity...

I'm not aware of the GDR army attacking and conquering other nations and shipping millions of people to concentration/extermination camps. I mean you do realize that the Gestapo had braches thruout France, Netherlands, Belgium etc who actively participated in the transportation for the purposes of mass murder of Jews and other undesirables.

I mean this is a really stupid attempt to apply some false equivalency between Fascist Germany and the GDR on your part. You have heard of Anne Frank, right? You do realize she was arrested by the Gestapo IN AMSTERDAM and died in a concentration camp IN GERMANY. Right?

I don’t doubt for an instant he put money over people. As for immigration I’m not sure I agree. Our gov does the the same thing in discriminating re immigration. It puts money over people.
I think his immigration 'policy' was much more nuanced than the types of discrimination you're alluding to the government taking on. Calling places shit hole countries, the way he framed building the wall, the way he described Mexican immigrants, etc. were all laced with racism and xenophobia, whether meant it or not.

Put another way, not everyone supporting his sales pitch for stricter immigration were racist, but all racists supported his sales pitch. It's up for debate as to whether or not it was a bug or a feature of his overall plan. My guess is that with guys like Steven Miller and Steve Bannon pulling the levers, there was a sale at the dog whistle store they bought them out and put in more orders on back order.

I think his immigration 'policy' was much more nuanced than the types of discrimination you're alluding to the government taking on. Calling places shit hole countries, the way he framed building the wall, the way he described Mexican immigrants, etc. were all laced with racism and xenophobia, whether meant it or not.

Put another way, not everyone supporting his sales pitch for stricter immigration were racist, but all racists supported his sales pitch. It's up for debate as to whether or not it was a bug or a feature of his overall plan. My guess is that with guys like Steven Miller and Steve Bannon pulling the levers, there was a sale at the dog whistle store they bought them out and put in more orders on back order.
The policy is what can these people do for our country in part. Wealth visa. EB5. Those aren’t the people at the border. Is that racist? Or does trump just say things people don’t want to hear. Bc many of these countries are shitholes and I’m not sure taking in millions of their folks a year will help our country

Trump is known to push policies that would have you carry a little card around that shows your commitment to his party's dogma, in order to otherwise "live life".

That's fascist.

Well said @Ohio Guy That second paragraph is masterful!

Reactions: Ohio Guy
The policy is what can these people do for our country in part. Wealth visa. EB5. Those aren’t the people at the border. Is that racist? Or does trump just say things people don’t want to hear. Bc many of these countries are shitholes and I’m not sure taking in millions of their folks a year will help our country

It's not that Trump is delivering hard truths for the greater good - he's mostly delivering messaging because he's an unaware asshole. Immigration numbers are heading in the right direction and you never hear Biden rip other countries or talk about countries sending their worst people here.

Reactions: Bowlmania
It's not that Trump is delivering hard truths for the greater good - he's mostly delivering messaging because he's an unaware asshole. Immigration numbers are heading in the right direction and you never hear Biden rip other countries or talk about countries sending their worst people here.
That’s the story of Biden’s abysmal presidency. Make god awful decisions, do great harm, and reverse course and/or wait for the tide to go out and say “heading in the right direction.” Sad. Let’s see the summer months.

The numbers under trump and Biden speak for themselves. As do the actions Biden took on return to Mexico/42. Biden is controlled by purple haired MSWs.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
That’s the story of Biden’s abysmal presidency. Make god awful decisions, do great harm, and reverse course and/or wait for the tide to go out and say “heading in the right direction.” Sad
Your narrative is off. You know - and I think you've acknowledged as much - that COVID recovery is what has caused massive inflation and that the economy has steadily improved under Biden's administration.

I know you're concerned about social safety nets, but short or preserving the Affordable Care Act, Biden hasn't really instituted sweeping change you've forecasted.

Your narrative is off. You know - and I think you've acknowledged as much - that COVID recovery is what has caused massive inflation and that the economy has steadily improved under Biden's administration.

I know you're concerned about social safety nets, but short or preserving the Affordable Care Act, Biden hasn't really instituted sweeping change you've forecasted.
You are in the group that is so obstinate you simply refuse to learn. What CONTRIBUTED to and EXACERBATED massive inflation is the EXCESSIVE stimulus pushed out by the far left Biden administration under the PRETENSE of Covid. They set out to be TRANSFORMATIVE as part of their AGENDA with an objective of CRADLE TO GRAVE benefits that would last BEYOND Covid.

This was the agenda.

“Steadily improved under the Biden administration.” Prices have not. We are stuck with them. The insane spending was BLOCKED by manchin and the opportunity for same was curtailed by losing the house. Biden has done NOTHING to improve those matters. he got blocked. In fact he continues on the same path with student loan forgiveness independently. none of this has any planning attendant to it. it's just give aways buying votes and feelz. like TAX THE RICH because the current set up is RACIST

All of the above has been cited from the fed to Brookings. You need a new feed. The bending over backwards and outright lies to support Biden is pretty damn gross

Last edited:

it's one thing to say trump's actions are disqualifying. fine. i don't agree considering the danger progressives present but that is certainly a viable position. attempting to prop up what has been a disasterous presidency is just sad. it says no matter what i am following my party.

You are in the group that is so obstinate you simply refuse to learn. What CONTRIBUTED to and EXACERBATED massive inflation is the EXCESSIVE stimulus pushed out by the far left Biden administration under the PRETENSE of Covid. They set out to be TRANSFORMATIVE as part of their AGENDA with an objective of CRADLE TO GRAVE benefits that would last BEYOND Covid.

This was the agenda.

“Steadily improved under the Biden administration.” Prices have not. We are stuck with them. The insane spending was BLOCKED by manchin and the opportunity for same was curtailed by losing the house. Biden has done NOTHING to improve those matters. he got blocked. In fact he continues on the same path with student loan forgiveness independently.

All of the above has been cited from the fed to Brookings. You need a new feed. The bending over backwards and outright lies to support Biden is pretty damn gross
How much of that stimulus was pushed by Trump? Do you remember when he wanted checks signed by him to be sent out? If you're going to stand on something, at least report the facts accurately. You can't gloss over the $1.4 trillion relief bill Trump signed into law right before leaving office. Or the $150 billion in the CARES Act Trump signed into law in March 2020.

I'm not saying those weren't necessary, but this idea that Biden and the Democrats tried to sneak in trillions of dollars of far-left agenda items is at best not fully accurate or disingenuous. If you're going to look at COVID relief spending as some big Trojan Horse, your boy Trump was the biggest offender of that.

And for the record, I don't support everything Biden proposes out of hand. I'm not a fan of student loan forgiveness, but I am in favor of better healthcare and affordable childcare. I do think there is a reasonable debate to be had about social safety net programs and I don't think they're the boogeyman you're making them out to be.

What CONTRIBUTED to and EXACERBATED massive inflation is the EXCESSIVE stimulus
Economists say that the stimulus, while contributing to inflation, helped fast-track our economic recovery following Covid, outpacing other G7 nations and making us the envy of most of the developed world.

P.S. All-caps doesn't make your argument more compelling.

How much of that stimulus was pushed by Trump? Do you remember when he wanted checks signed by him to be sent out? If you're going to stand on something, at least report the facts accurately. You can't gloss over the $1.4 trillion relief bill Trump signed into law right before leaving office. Or the $150 billion in the CARES Act Trump signed into law in March 2020.

I'm not saying those weren't necessary, but this idea that Biden and the Democrats tried to sneak in trillions of dollars of far-left agenda items is at best not fully accurate or disingenuous. If you're going to look at COVID relief spending as some big Trojan Horse, your boy Trump was the biggest offender of that.

And for the record, I don't support everything Biden proposes out of hand. I'm not a fan of student loan forgiveness, but I am in favor of better healthcare and affordable childcare. I do think there is a reasonable debate to be had about social safety net programs and I don't think they're the boogeyman you're making them out to be.
You're informed and reasonable. We need more of that here.

Economists say that the stimulus, while contributing to inflation, helped fast-track our economic recovery following Covid, outpacing other G7 nations and making us the envy of most of the developed world.

It’s only been explained a hundred times? What recovery? The prices are elevated
Gas
Groceries
Day care
Homes
Cars
Insurance

People can’t afford to live. And again it was in keeping with an agenda.

You're informed and reasonable. We need more of that here.

I don’t know how you can be so uninformed. Of course trump contributed. It was Biden’s stim that through us off a cliff.

And think. Does cradle to grave benefits sound like a one time responsive act to a pandemic?

I don’t know how you can be so uninformed. Of course trump contributed. It was Biden’s stim that through us off a cliff.

And think. Does cradle to grave benefits sound like a one time responsive act to a pandemic?
I don't know - it seems awfully partisan to say Trump merely 'contributed' to the net negative of COVID stimulus packages when he personally approved around $2 trillion in spending and Biden threw us off a cliff.

I get that prices are high right now. Biden has done more to fix drug prices and require airlines to refund ticket prices for changed/cancelled flights. That's not insignificant. And you keep pointing to 'cradle to grave' policies (which aren't entirely bad), but you also point out that some of the proposed legislation has been curbed or stopped altogether. Under Biden, it seems that checks and balances in the government work as well as they have under any recent president.

@Ohio Guy

this is all very simple. if you are a progressive and your goal is government expansion adn the creation of a massive social safety net by levying higher taxes on corporations and higher earning individuals than biden is your guy. that's longterm. to do what he did by rolling everythign out in the short term while people were locked down overheated the economy and gave rise to the prices we're stuck with today.

Nearly $2 trillion in fresh relief benefits are expected to start flowing into Americans’ bank accounts within days. Now, Democrats are already looking to make some of them permanent.

With President Joe Biden’s American Rescue Plan signed into law, Democratic lawmakers are exploring ways to ensure that generous tax credits and other key aspects of the legislation will last well beyond the pandemic itself, either through additional rounds of extensions or more permanent measures.

The progressive hits keep coming from the Biden Administration, and the latest is the $1.8 trillion American Families Plan introduced in broad strokes on Wednesday. It’s more accurate to call this the plan to make the middle class dependent on government from cradle to grave. The government will tell you sometime later, after you’re hooked to the state, how it will force you to pay for it.

It’s only been explained a hundred times? What recovery?
Explained by whom? You??

The United States economy is booming.

Please read the linked article, published today in the Harvard Business Review, by three noted economists. Let me know if you have any questions.

refund ticket prices for changed/cancelled flights
are you really citing refunds on airline tickets when people can't afford gas and food? homes. the american dream is in the shitter for so many because housing costs are unattainable. people are choosing between food and meds. and that's what you're going to cite? man talk about a stretch to find something, anything

Explained by whom? You??

Please read the linked article, published today in the Harvard Business Review, by three noted economists. Let me know if you have any questions.

the feds. brookings. countless experts. a rudimentary understanding of what happens when you overheat the economy

It’s only been explained a hundred times? What recovery? The prices are elevated
Gas
Groceries
Day care
Homes
Cars
Insurance

People can’t afford to live. And again it was in keeping with an agenda.
'People can't afford to live' isn't a part of any agenda.

And just for shits and giggles, what do you think Trump is going to do to lower prices on those items you listed? Watch and take credit as things steadily improve?

Do you really think things are going to get worse before the 2028 presidential election? The idea that these behind-the-scenes far-left progressives are pulling the strings to price out most Americans from those things is bonkers.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
are you really citing refunds on airline tickets when people can't afford gas and food? homes. the american dream is in the shitter for so many because housing costs are unattainable. people are choosing between food and meds. and that's what you're going to cite? man talk about a stretch to find something, anything
I didn't say it was the be all, end all. You said he was doing nothing. Caps on prescription drugs and other medications and airline refunds aren't nothing. If you spend a few hundred dollars on an airline ticket and get a voucher that needs to be spend within a year, you would have been out that money. Is that world changing? No, but it's not nothing.

'People can't afford to live' isn't a part of any agenda.

And just for shits and giggles, what do you think Trump is going to do to lower prices on those items you listed? Watch and take credit as things steadily improve?

the agenda was cradle to grave benefits. free everything and it continues with student loans. the deleterious consequences of same we're now stuck with today

pick any topic and it is at or near record spikes/prices

why will things steadily improve? why have things steadily improved? because biden's agenda was reduced by manchin and blocked by the house. prices haven't come down by inflation rate has stabilized. so the hope is that trump will do very little going forward and let things heal

I didn't say it was the be all, end all. You said he was doing nothing. Caps on prescription drugs and other medications and airline refunds aren't nothing. If you spend a few hundred dollars on an airline ticket and get a voucher that needs to be spend within a year, you would have been out that money. Is that world changing? No, but it's not nothing.
i'll remind the gang down at the food bank not to forget that those canceled europe trips can now be immediately refunded. they'll be relieved

the feds. brookings. countless experts. a rudimentary understanding of what happens when you overheat the economy

Harvard Business Review. Three nationally renowned economists. Current analysis, published today. And you can't respond to it and won't even read it because it blows your daily narrative out of the water.

Talk about someone who doesn't want to learn . . .

the agenda was cradle to grave benefits. free everything and it continues with student loans. the deleterious consequences of same we're now stuck with today

pick any topic and it is at or near record spikes/prices

why will things steadily improve? why have things steadily improved? because biden's agenda was reduced by manchin and blocked by the house. prices haven't come down by inflation rate has stabilized. so the hope is that trump will do very little going forward and let things heal
So far, no one is getting a free pony. There isn't a free chicken in every pot. And I don't think any meaningful student loan forgiveness will ever fully pass.

Again, 'Biden's agenda was blocked' is US government 101. Biden - or whoever you all think is pulling his strings - can't just give waive their hands and make stuff so. Yes, Biden did try to push through student loan forgiveness by executive order, but it was stopped by the courts. Again, that's the US government working as it's intended.

I personally like that there is a lively and active debates about affordable healthcare and social programs that make American lives easier and hope that continues in a second Biden term.

Harvard Business Review. Three nationally renowned economists. Current analysis, published today. And you can't respond to it and won't even read it because it blows your daily narrative out of the water.

yes and i've posted countless times the timely impact of all of the free cheese on inflation from both the fed and brookings. why don't you agree with them? do you know more?

i'll remind the gang down at the food bank not to forget that those canceled europe trips can now be immediately refunded. they'll be relieved
This is smug.

But since you're hanging out at the food bank so much, maybe you tell them how you're fundamentally against social safety nets that might keep them out of there in the first place because you can't afford the house you want or filling your tank is cutting into your beer money.

I can post a hundred findings from experts on biden's contribution to inflation and how we're now stuck with those prices.

so this is really quite simple. do you support a transformative agenda that taxes "the wealthy" to redistribute monies to pay for cradle to grave benefits and government expansion by way of a greater social safety net?

This is smug.

But since you're hanging out at the food bank so much, maybe you tell them how you're fundamentally against social safety nets that might keep them out of there in the first place because you can't afford the house you want or filling your tank is cutting into your beer money.
that's the problem. i'm not against them. what i am against is 50 year politicians rehashing the same shitty ass programs that do little but create dependency. @BradStevens posted a poverty chart a while back evidencing just how inefficient our spending is on entitlement programs. maybe he can find the chart he posted

Explained by whom? You??

From the summary of that article-

“While there’s been a recent string of disappointing macroeconomic data, in reality, these developments are signs of the U.S. economy’s strengths, not weaknesses. The economic pessimism of the last few years has often been rooted in a misreading of the U.S. consumer. Too often, they are cast as financially squeezed, burning through their pandemic-era savings, and reeling from the real income cut that inflation has inflicted on them. In this telling, demand is artificially high, and its collapse has been delayed, not averted. Consumption is also still distorted by post-pandemic gyrations, but aggregate consumption sits more than $1.5 trillion above 2019 levels in real terms. This strength, however, is not an unalloyed good for all firms — while high interest rates have been absorbed successfully in aggregate, they still create existential struggle for some firms and households. Executives need to resist the temptation to respond to every wrinkle in the volatile data and adjust their mental models to lead in an era of tightness.”

I’m no economist and I’ll never be mistaken for one but the bolded sounds like they’re saying that, sure, people are struggling now but it’s not as bad as it’s made out to be. People are struggling, that much is crystal clear. No amount of gaslighting will change that.

Thats not 3 leading economists saying the economy is booming, as you said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT