ADVERTISEMENT

Unhinged Trump compares Biden Administration to Nazi Germany

I don’t think he’s pretending to be a political expert. But you don’t care what the political experts think either , you know, the ones who know the real Trump. Robert DeNiro and Costas are both smart enough to know what Trump and his toxic cult are..
I don’t care what anyone thinks. I care about policies. Outcomes. That’s it. I sure as shhit don’t care about Bob costas’ opinion

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Let’s have Trump and Biden take the same test. You know that one Trump was so proud of, remembering 4 words? Lol
Well one is sitting in court and the other was deemed to have such significant limitations he shouldn’t be prosecuted

Have you seen him walk lately?

Reactions: TomEric4756
I'm all for it! Hopefully they both fail and can be removed from the ballot.
Harris would be worse. You see that video talking about the women’s’ bracket. How can someone be 1) that out of it and 2) think that had to do with womens’ progress. It was unreal

Harris would be worse. You see that video talking about the women’s’ bracket. How can someone be 1) that out of it and 2) think that had to do with womens’ progress. It was unreal
Yeah, but how much damage could she do in 7 months?
340+ million people and this is what we come up with.
Can hardly wait for Trump's pick.

Guy is losing it (assuming he ever had it). In a rambling, angry, profanity-laced 90-minute speech yesterday, he compared the Biden Administration to the Gestapo, and hurled invective at the prosecutors involved in his several indictments.

He also offered immediate time on stage (with him) to anyone who agreed, on the spot, to donate $1 million to his campaign. Two people took him up on the offer. One of the million-dollar donors, a woman, proclaimed: "Donald J. Trump is the person God has chosen!"

Crazy Town.

Using the Nazi verbiage makes what he said come off as unserious.

So what?

Let’s have Trump and Biden take the same test. You know that one Trump was so proud of, remembering 4 words? Lol
Anyone calling Biden senile while suppporting Trump is just hyper partisan.

They are both over the hill and working their way through the woods

Not sure what old has to do with it. His brain is clearly mushy peas pause. And if you think 80 something Biden with his history is woke …. Come on. He’s not calling anything at this point
Did you hear trump's speech? You guys talk about Biden's cognitive abilities. we know who is the real fascists.

We should have seen choosing Harris as a harbinger. Nothing was going to be done on the merits.
And nothing has been done on the merits. Equity for all.

But don’t forget: “Some pigs are more equal than others.”, George Orwell — Animal Farm

Last edited:
Reactions: mcmurtry66
your mail carrier knows more about government, policy, administration, and law than bob costas. guy never finished college and was calling games at kmox at 20. a true shut up and dribble. as clueless as robert deniro

His friends call Deniro Bob.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I don't know why MAGA always singles out anti-Trumper Robert DeNiro, the greatest actor of his generation. Don't feel bad. You guys have Kid Rock and Chachi.
Bc he’s so outspoken about it and uses every opportunity to voice it. Doesn’t diminish him as a favorite actor but it’s annoying. I’d be annoyed if Messi did it for either side

I don't know why MAGA always singles out anti-Trumper Robert DeNiro, the greatest actor of his generation. Don't feel bad. You guys have Kid Rock and Chachi.

don't forget tim the tool man taylor, kirk cameron, and chuck norris. Or the always wrong Kevin Sorbo lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Bowlmania
It’s because he says things that are true about Trump that strike at their cultist core. Admittedly I don’t hang on every word DeNiro says about Trump but I’d challenge anyone to post something he’s said about him that isn’t true.

From what I’ve seen him say, he doesn’t mince words about Trump. For a group that mostly thinks Trump was anointed by God to be president, they have to beat their chests over someone with a platform talking about their focal point.

It’s because he says things that are true about Trump that strike at their cultist core. Admittedly I don’t hang on every word DeNiro says about Trump but I’d challenge anyone to post something he’s said about him that isn’t true.

From what I’ve seen him say, he doesn’t mince words about Trump. For a group that mostly thinks Trump was anointed by God to be president, they have to beat their chests over someone with a platform talking about their focal point.
Absolute nonsense. In 2018 he said F trump at the Tony awards. 2018! Called him a racist pig etc then. He’s a woke celeb living in a bubble with a high school education at best who never gave him a chance

You think any of Biden’s dogshit policies impact “bob.” Please.

Absolute nonsense. In 2018 he said F trump at the Tony awards. 2018! Called him a racist pig etc then. He’s a woke celeb living in a bubble with a high school education at best who never gave him a chance

You think any of Biden’s dogshit policies impact “bob.” Please.

Maybe because Trump is a racist pig.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Maybe because Trump is a racist pig.
I don’t believe trump hall is racist at all. I think he’s a narcissistic opportunist who would sidle up to any group who supports him. You’re allowing your propaganda feed to govern your emotions again

I don’t believe trump hall is racist at all. I think he’s a narcissistic opportunist who would sidle up to any group who supports him. You’re allowing your propaganda feed to govern your emotions again
What's "trump hall?" One of the buildings on the campus of Trump University?

On a different note, I thought you might have purchased a tropical island by now. Wasn't your ship about to come in a couple of months ago? What about the Jim McMahon endorsement?

If you do buy that island, don't rush to get Wi-Fi.

(No meltdowns, please This is all in good fun).

What's "trump hall?" One of the buildings on the campus of Trump University?

On a different note, I thought you might have purchased a tropical island by now. Wasn't your ship about to come in a couple of months ago? What about the Jim McMahon endorsement?

If you do buy that island, don't rush to get Wi-Fi.

(No meltdowns, please This is all in good fun).
Yep ship is lining up to come in. Hopefully by end of summer. We’ll be ten year overnight successes. Then I can share. Cortez on the board knows. Have a few things to finish. A university has an interest in our stuff that will expire that we are in the process of renegotiating that has to get done.

Yep Jim McMahon working with his team as well as the Chicago bulls and nba in discussions. That said that business is really, really hard and I have no clue what will come of it. A few of my friends are ready to just sell the licenses it’s so hard

Yep ship is lining up to come in. Hopefully by end of summer. We’ll be ten year overnight successes. Then I can share. Cortez on the board knows. Have a few things to finish. A university has an interest in our stuff that will expire that we are in the process of renegotiating that has to get done.

Yep Jim McMahon working with his team as well as the Chicago bulls and nba in discussions. That said that business is really, really hard and I have no clue what will come of it. A few of my friends are ready to just sell the licenses it’s so hard
Awesome stuff!

Awesome stuff!
It’s crazy how these universities participate in commercial shit and pull in $$. Engineering departments. I didn’t realize it always being on the soft subjects side

On the other we won a dispensary license too. When it’s finished I’ll shoot you the address

Last edited:
Reactions: BradStevens
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT