ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine and NATO(US) Are Done.

If you have ever spoken to anyone who has lived in Ukraine or Russia they will tell you that to get anything done you have to avoid tradition means. So if you have a break-in at your home you better be ready to pay the police directly. If you want a good grade in a class you better offer the professor something in return. The whole system breeds corruption.
There are many countries that operate in similar ways. I've been to many of them myself. To them it's not corruption, it's just routine business. However, it is corruption.

Conspiracy theories are typically stupid whether from the right or the left. This one from the left is dumb too. Big Oil is not going to conspire to artificially raise prices prior to the election. If prices rise it will be due to the usual causes.
I'll try to remember to revisit this again in a few months. I hope I'm wrong,

If you want a good grade in a class you better offer the professor something in return
These gals say Hello, remember us and the other 38 ?

960x0.jpg

Reactions: DANC
Name the poison pill(s). I've read the summary and I didn't see anything that Republicans couldn't live with in exchange for several things we wanted.
The bill would have codified the problems Biden created administratively:

Catch and release in processing illegal border crossers (see my #138)

Administration Lenient standards for for asylum

Gas prices will skyrocket over the next months at least until after the elections. We may see $6.00/gallon. Big oil does not like Biden.
Well they're not off to a good start. Prices have dropped around 20 cents per gallon here in the last few days.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
The bill would have codified the problems Biden created administratively:

Catch and release in processing illegal border crossers (see my #138)

Administration Lenient standards for for asylum
On balance it gave us more that we wanted than not.

Churchill held elections during WW2, spare us the malarkey please. Democracies don’t hold elections only when it is convenient.

None of the jailed received due process rights

And the several Ukrainian military and government officials explicitly fired for corruption? What to make of them?

We are not the ones swallowing propaganda. Take a look at your reflection.
Welcome to the land of moving goalposts and equivocation.

Russia for sale. Looks like Putin is puckering up to kiss Xi's ass to make a deal.

Good thread.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Russia for sale. Looks like Putin is puckering up to kiss Xi's ass to make a deal.

Good thread.

Shoigu may have experienced a lateral move, but is not going anywhere.
Putin is moving talent into the areas of greater need as Rus more fully integrates it's economy with wartime production demands.

I have posted the law repeatedly, when anyone steps one foot in the US and says, "asylum", a hearing is required.

(4) Claim of asylum or fear of persecution or torture. If an alien subject to the expedited removal provisions indicates an intention to apply for asylum, or expresses a fear of persecution or torture, or a fear of return to his or her country, the inspecting officer shall not proceed further with removal of the alien until the alien has been referred for an interview by an asylum officer in accordance with 8 CFR 208.30. The examining immigration officer shall record sufficient information...​

True, but perhaps Biden shouldn’t be sending agents to Texas to remove the barriers that kept people from setting foot in the US.

How many faux militia members do we have ready to start a civil war at the drop of a hat? We should be able to count them as dangers.
They are under more scrutiny than the “asylum seekers” you seem to stump for. There is, in my opinion, a difference between a US citizen & some a-hole who came here illegally yesterday for free cheese.

A decade + of Russian propaganda has gotten through to many and rotted their brains.
No idea why Rogers believes Biden couldn't talk on history of US, "like Putin on Russia"... Pretty sure Biden would be able to discuss both Russian and American history much better than Rogers...

But Aaron loves him some Putin...

You've gone off the deep end, Bill.

The Congress voted for every penny Biden asked for regarding Ukraine. 3 months after he wanted it - big whoop.

We're paying dearly now for leaving our borders wide open. I guess 100k US fentanyl deaths per year are of no concern to you.
If the House cared about fentanyl deaths" in any capacity other than a political talking point they would approve funding to install these scanners...

"Officers in Nogales have found fentanyl hidden inside crates of Coca-Cola, where bottles are painted black to look like liquid, sawed in half and filled with fentanyl pills; they’ve confiscated millions in fentanyl pills stuffed inside the water barrel of a commercial bus’ bathroom; they’ve even found fentanyl in cars carrying young children in the back in car seats. More than 95% of fentanyl seized at the border, Miller said, is actually brought into the U.S. in personal vehicles.

The new technology, known as Non-Intrusive Inspection, or NII, lets CBP X-ray a percentage of cars and trucks as they pass through the massive U-shaped screeners, which look something like car washes. Drivers don’t have to get out of their vehicles to be screened, which means traffic can keep flowing through border checkpoints with fewer interruptions."

Reactions: Bill4411
Pointing out the abject failure of the NATO(US) misadventures in Ukraine over the past two decades does not constitute any form of defense of Rus or it's leadership. Not a difficult concept to grasp, but you seem to have swallowed the neocon propaganda in it's entirety.
Keep in mind; Zsky has canceled the election to stay in power, has jailed Christian clergy, has closed Christian churches, $Billions of American taxpayer dollars (borrowed/stolen) are missing, print and broadcast media have been censored and the Azov neo-nazi organization is flourishing.
This is what you are supporting.
" has jailed Christian clergy, has closed Christian churches,"
I think you misspelled Russian Orthodox churches, allied with Putin and controlled by Russia...

Why continue to send money that is not going towards the war effort? It is only insuring Zelensky and his other folks have a comfortable nest egg after they flee the Ukraine.
Congrats. You are as ignorant as Mas and have fallen for the same pro- RUSSIAN propaganda...Some other mental genius in this thread mentioned the yachts that Zelensky supposedly purchased. Which was reported by "DC Weekly"...

In case you didn't know it, DC weekly is not headquartered in DC, but rather in Russia...

They didn't just get you and Mas, but they got the real geniuses like MTG,Tillis,JD Vance...

The two yachts that Zelensky supposedly "purchased" are still for sale. At least according to their owner...

"But the luxury yacht brokers where both vessels are listed for sale said that the allegations are false. The sales documents appear to be forgeries. And instead of having been purchased by Zelensky or his close advisers, both Lucky Me and My Legacy are still up for sale."

"The DC Weekly story touched off a blaze of online speculation, with multiple sources"
(aka idiots) "linking to the story and content citing the story across multiple platforms."

For anyone wondering where Mas's wacky conspiracy theory posts originate...

"Research by Darren Linvill and Patrick Warren, disinformation researchers at Clemson University, shows that DC Weekly was started by John Mark Dougan, a former US Marine and Florida police officer who moved to Russia in 2016.
Mr Dougan spent three years as a deputy with the Palm Beach County Sheriff's office, then after he left in 2009 he started a website spreading rumours about his former employers.
Since moving to Russia he has reinvented himself as a journalist covering the invasion of Ukraine, and has spread a number of false and baseless claims - for example that Russia was attempting to destroy biological weapons labs."

They are under more scrutiny than the “asylum seekers” you seem to stump for. There is, in my opinion, a difference between a US citizen & some a-hole who came here illegally yesterday for free cheese.

I "stump for"? I wanted the Senate border bill that greatly expanded the border patrol passed. I listed the US code and the department regulations that flat out say anyone asking for asylum must be granted a hearing and suggested both need changed. CO said the president already can do that but never quoted the US Code directly.

The reason the House hasn't changed the code is they want the issue, not a solution. The Senate doesn't want the law changed. So nothing happens.

Reactions: twenty02
I "stump for"? I wanted the Senate border bill that greatly expanded the border patrol passed. I listed the US code and the department regulations that flat out say anyone asking for asylum must be granted a hearing and suggested both need changed. CO said the president already can do that but never quoted the US Code directly.

The reason the House hasn't changed the code is they want the issue, not a solution. The Senate doesn't want the law changed. So nothing happens.
You mean the terrible bill that the border patrol union heavily endorsed?

Reactions: hoosboot
Congrats. You are as ignorant as Mas and have fallen for the same pro- RUSSIAN propaganda...Some other mental genius in this thread mentioned the yachts that Zelensky supposedly purchased. Which was reported by "DC Weekly"...

In case you didn't know it, DC weekly is not headquartered in DC, but rather in Russia...

They didn't just get you and Mas, but they got the real geniuses like MTG,Tillis,JD Vance...

The two yachts that Zelensky supposedly "purchased" are still for sale. At least according to their owner...

"But the luxury yacht brokers where both vessels are listed for sale said that the allegations are false. The sales documents appear to be forgeries. And instead of having been purchased by Zelensky or his close advisers, both Lucky Me and My Legacy are still up for sale."

"The DC Weekly story touched off a blaze of online speculation, with multiple sources"
(aka idiots) "linking to the story and content citing the story across multiple platforms."

"Research by Darren Linvill and Patrick Warren, disinformation researchers at Clemson University, shows that DC Weekly was started by John Mark Dougan, a former US Marine and Florida police officer who moved to Russia in 2016.
Mr Dougan spent three years as a deputy with the Palm Beach County Sheriff's office, then after he left in 2009 he started a website spreading rumours about his former employers.
Since moving to Russia he has reinvented himself as a journalist covering the invasion of Ukraine, and has spread a number of false and baseless claims - for example that Russia was attempting to destroy biological weapons labs."

I have not seen anything that you reference to the yachts. Nor do I care. My concern is that what has been done in regards to diplomacy. Also are the European nations still funding the Russian war effort? When Trump warned the UN about buying oil and natural gas, he was laughed at. But amazing how right he was. What also concerns me is that there is no oversight on the spending. You get a federal grant here in the US and you better have every penny accounted for. I am not opposed to supporting Ukraine, I just believe there are better ways of going about it instead of sending boat loads of money that is not accounted for.

I have not seen anything that you reference to the yachts. Nor do I care. My concern is that what has been done in regards to diplomacy. Also are the European nations still funding the Russian war effort? When Trump warned the UN about buying oil and natural gas, he was laughed at. But amazing how right he was. What also concerns me is that there is no oversight on the spending. You get a federal grant here in the US and you better have every penny accounted for. I am not opposed to supporting Ukraine, I just believe there are better ways of going about it instead of sending boat loads of money that is not accounted for.

Most of what we send is not "money". We buy new US equipment and ship them the old equipment. That along with paying Americans to train Ukrainians are the vast majority of our expenditures, according to ISW it is 84% of the newest bill, see below.

We have tried cracking down on corruption, see the link, to some success. We've never fought a war corruption-free. Ukraine needs some money, they have to pay troops and rebuild blown-up infrastructure, and probably are buying ammunition for their old Russoan equipment.. There is probably more we can do, but we are having some success in catching corruption.

Shoigu may have experienced a lateral move, but is not going anywhere.
Putin is moving talent into the areas of greater need as Rus more fully integrates it's economy with wartime production demands.
It's amazing they're having to put their entire economy on a war footing to just hold serve against a small country like Ukraine.

I hope Shoigu doesn't stand near any open windows.

Most of what we send is not "money". We buy new US equipment and ship them the old equipment. That along with paying Americans to train Ukrainians are the vast majority of our expenditures, according to ISW it is 84% of the newest bill, see below.

We have tried cracking down on corruption, see the link, to some success. We've never fought a war corruption-free. Ukraine needs some money, they have to pay troops and rebuild blown-up infrastructure, and probably are buying ammunition for their old Russoan equipment.. There is probably more we can do, but we are having some success in catching corruption.
When Trump tried to root out Ukrainian corruption, he was impeached.

Never seen nor used as any reference DC Weekly, nor ever mentioned any yachts.
You are a ****kng liar.

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier

Straw man bullshit.

It's amazing they're having to put their entire economy on a war footing to just hold serve against a small country like Ukraine.

I hope Shoigu doesn't stand near any open windows.
The large delegation currently visiting Beijing includes all the top officials in Rus reordered Command structure in addition to a number of Oligarchs involved with finance, trade, technological and energy sectors, plus others.
The linkage between the two continues to build and prosper.

Your remark about 'holding serve against a small country ' is rather ignorant, considering the $Billions of American taxpayer funds and equipment, not to mention thousands of 'mercenaries ' or the Patriot missile crews sheep-dipped to run those systems.

Don' be disingenuous.

Last edited:
Straw man bullshit.
Never seen nor used as any reference DC Weekly, nor ever mentioned any yachts.
You are a ****kng liar.
Dude I never said you "referenced" DC Weekly. You've just repeatedly posted/referenced claims that were CREATED by DC Weekly.Just like MTG, Tillis and others...

Strange how both you and the palmbeach guy read this and "assumed" I was referencing you,respectively...

"Some other mental genius in this thread mentioned the yachts that Zelensky supposedly purchased."

I would think "other" might be a clue. The reality is it was dbm,I just wasn't sure and at the time I wasn't interested in going back and finding the actual quote...

But since you started whining here is what dbm said and YOU liked...

"But Zelensky got a whole pallet full of white powder along with a few yachts so it was all worth it."

So my apologies for assuming that you liking a post means you agreed with it...

However, isn't it true that on multiple occasions you have posted claims that we now know were created and disseminated by DC Weekly?

Like the claim that Putin's mission in Ukraine was to destroy bio labs capable of gain of function research? Wasn't this a post you made in Sept of 2023?

"NATO(US) has been spending $Billions building infrastructure (to include bio-labs likely involved in gain-of-function virus development) to support a half million military personnel, equipment, weapons, logistics, transportation....for at least ten years...
Putin turned most of those $Billions into corpses and burning junk..."

You didn't list your "sources" so it's not possible to tell which idiot relying on made up BS from DC Weekly you're actually relying on.But the originating source for ALL of these claims, including ones perpetuated by imbeciles like MTG and the other MAGA Putin lovers in Congress is DC Weekly. Which is not located in DC, but Russia.

But thanks to the BBC expose we know where the claim originated from. I doubt you read it on DC Weekly, but it was fabricated by DC Weekly. So which ever loony toons source you relied on, the claims originated with DC Weekly. You and untold others just passed it down the line, to the point that idiots like MTG and her fellow Putin lovers pcked it up and amplified it.

Last edited:
The large delegation currently visiting Beijing includes all the top officials in Rus reordered Command structure in addition to a number of Oligarchs involved with finance, trade, technological and energy sectors, plus others.

Your remark about 'holding serve against a small country ' is rather ignorant, considering the $Billions of American taxpayer funds and equipment, not to mention thousands of 'mercenaries ' or the Patriot missile crews sheep-dipped to run those systems.

Don' be disingenuous.
You know Putin used, and still uses, mercenaries, right? Why shouldn't Ukraine use them - their population is far less than Russia's.

That's all Russia is doing - holding serve. They are stuck in regional fighting and their Black Sea Fleet has been decimated. Ukraine is making successful forays into Crimea. You would think a supposed superpower would easily overpower a nation without any modern air force. Yet, Russia can't even put planes in the air in any effective manner.

I get you think Russia is just holding back, waiting to lower the hammer. But with close to half a million KIA, I don't think it's going to happen.

And now they're going, hat-in-hand, begging the Chinese for more aid, giving away their natural resources at bargain rates in return. They are importing artillery shells from North Korea, for God's sake.

Not being disingenuous at all - just looking at the situation on the ground.

Don' be disingenuous.
More misinformation straight out of Russia.

You know Putin used, and still uses, mercenaries, right? Why shouldn't Ukraine use them - their population is far less than Russia's.

That's all Russia is doing - holding serve. They are stuck in regional fighting and their Black Sea Fleet has been decimated. Ukraine is making successful forays into Crimea. You would think a supposed superpower would easily overpower a nation without any modern air force. Yet, Russia can't even put planes in the air in any effective manner.

I get you think Russia is just holding back, waiting to lower the hammer. But with close to half a million KIA, I don't think it's going to happen.

And now they're going, hat-in-hand, begging the Chinese for more aid, giving away their natural resources at bargain rates in return. They are importing artillery shells from North Korea, for God's sake.

You sometimes refute your own propaganda. You chirp about the 'small country' , while admitting
that outside mercenaries are contracted . You know damn well that without NATO(US) money (borrowed) Ukraine will fold up like a cheap card table.
And it's coming..

You sometimes refute your own propaganda. You chirp about the 'small country' , while admitting
that outside mercenaries are contracted . You know damn well that without NATO(US) money (borrowed) Ukraine will fold up like a cheap card table.
And it's coming..
No surprise that you WANT that to happen. Are you on the Russian payroll or do you spread their propaganda for no pay?

All of the jingoist talkers are now facing the grim reality that the Ukrainian misadventure has failed in every conceivable way.

Russia is much stronger today than in February '22, and continues to surge the industrial war materiel production capability far beyond the NATO group's ability to respond. Ukrainian population estimates range as low as 20 million remaining, out of 35 million before the Russian SMO, with 3-5 million internally displaced.
Ukrainian infrastructure is in ruins, the military is decimated, and morale is at rock bottom.
Ukrainian sources are revealing the massive corruption and theft of $Billions of American taxpayer funds by the connected Ukrainian elites..Kharkiv's outer defensive fortification ring barely existed...the money to build them stolen.
There is an expectation that Turkey will be the next domino to fall....out of NATO and into alignment with the Arab bloc and the Yuan/Ruble reserve currency movement.
The United States is in serious trouble. The Big Lie has been exposed.
Spoken like a true revolutionary. You have graduated from suckling at the teet of Russian propaganda to full fledged Russian imperialist. Have a cup off coffee and a Pall Mall and layoff the Russian bots

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

Solid post for a guy who wanted to be Buck Dharma. Beats wanting to be Eric Bloom tho lol

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT