ADVERTISEMENT

Two new walk-on transfers.....sounds intriguing

On the Scale of Stupid, Glenn’s right up there at 8-9 on a 10. Two separate attacks on women, that we know of, sets a trend into downward spiral.
Definitely don't condone that. Just not a fan of bringing something up that happened decades ago as a reason to tear someone down. The past is the past and who you were, but the future is controllable and who you can become. Maybe I see the good in to many people, but if I held everyone to their mistakes, big and small, shew...

• Haha
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Definitely don't condone that. Just not a fan of bringing something up that happened decades ago as a reason to tear someone down. The past is the past and who you were, but the future is controllable and who you can become. Maybe I see the good in to many people, but if I held everyone to their mistakes, big and small, shew...
“I can forgive, but I’ll never forget forget.” ~ T. Woods

Victims don’t dismiss the past as easily as you do, as the past carry’s over into their future, once passed Now.

“I can forgive, but I’ll never forget forget.” ~ T. Woods

Victims don’t dismiss the past as easily as you do, as the past carry’s over into their future, once passed Now.
Sure, but that's quite different than consistently bringing up the past when it isn't necessary or have anything to do with you. Idk. To different takes. Time and place. We just have two different styles. Getting off topic though and don't want to go on about life philosophies. If ya do, DM me.

Reactions: T.M.P.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT