ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's bizarrely consistent views

Yeah he loved the country,esp the common citizens...And he loved criticizing NATO...

However at the same time he had no problems with Russia. Particularly Russian Gangsters who were renting/buying properties from him and paying him millions of dollars...

The role of Russian gangsters as tenants and benefactors of Trump (particularly Trump Tower) is well documented. But best selling journalist/author Craig Unger in "House of Trump House of Putin" points out a key difference between American gangsters and the Russian Mafia types both Trump and Rudy have associated with for decades...

"The key point I want to get across in the book is that the Russian mafia is different than the American mafia, and I think a lot of Americans don’t understand this. In Russia, the mafia is essentially a state actor. When I interviewed Gen. Oleg Kalugin, who is a former head of counterintelligence in the KGB and had been Vladimir Putin’s boss at one point, I asked him about the mafia. He said, “Oh, it’s part of the KGB. It’s part of the Russian government.”

And that’s essential to the whole premise of the book. Trump was working with the Russian mafia for more than 30 years. He was profiting from them. They rescued him. They bailed him out. They took him from being $4 billion in debt to becoming a multibillionaire again, and they fueled his political ambitions, starting more than 30 years ago. This means Trump was in bed with the Kremlin as well, whether he knew it or not."

it's a fascinating read and helps to explain the question of why all these videos exist of Trump attacking NATO allies, but you'll struggle to find one of him criticizing Russia...

Unger also points out how news of Trump's 2016 election was received in Moscow, particularly within the Kremlin...

On November 9, 2016, just a few minutes after Donald Trump was elected president of the United States, a man named Vyacheslav Nikonov approached a microphone in the Russian State Duma (their equivalent of the US House of Representatives) and made a very unusual statement.

“Dear friends, respected colleagues!” Nikonov said. “Three minutes ago, Hillary Clinton admitted her defeat in US presidential elections, and a second ago Trump started his speech as an elected president of the United States of America, and I congratulate you on this.”

Btw, Nikonov at that time was a leader in the Pro Putin United Russia Party. He is also the grandson of a man named Vyacheslav Molotov , who is the person the Molotov cocktail is named after...

I'm curious why you think one of Putin's henchmen was so ecstatic when Trump won in 2016?

If you're not impressed with Trump's long time ties to the Russian Mafia, I can also regale you with the tale of the corruption and money-laundering within The Trump Ocean Club in Panama...

"Trump may not have deliberately set out to facilitate criminal activity in his business dealings. But, as this Global Witness investigation shows, licensing his brand to the luxurious Trump Ocean Club International Hotel and Tower in Panama aligned Trump’s financial interests with those of crooks looking to launder ill-gotten gains. Trump seems to have done little to nothing to prevent this. What is clear is that proceeds from Colombian cartels’ narcotics trafficking were laundered through the Trump Ocean Club and that Donald Trump was one of the beneficiaries.

One key player in the laundering of drug money at the Trump Ocean Club was notorious fraudster David Eduardo Helmut Murcia Guzmán, whom a U.S. court subsequently sentenced to nine years for laundering millions of dollars' worth of illicit funds, including narcotics proceeds, through companies and real estate.

Another was Murcia Guzmán’s business associate, Alexandre Henrique Ventura Nogueira, who brokered nearly a third of the 666 pre-construction unit sales at the Trump Ocean Club and claims to have sold 350-400 units overall. Ventura Nogueira’s sales brokerage was critical to ensuring the project’s lift-off and Trump’s ability to earn tens of millions of dollars."

And while the main players in the Trump Panama saga were key Columbian Cartel figures, there was also a Russian Mafia connection there as well...

"A large number of those involved with the Trump Ocean Club in its early phase were Russian and Eastern European citizens or diaspora members. In an interview with NBC and Reuters, Ventura Nogueira said that 50 percent of his buyers were Russian, and that some had “questionable backgrounds.” He added that he found out later that some were part of the Russian Mafia."

Is this what Eric meant in 2014 when he told golf writer James Dodson that Trump got all the money he needed to fund his golf courses from Russia.

Trump loves money and power.And he's been able to con and grift himself into vast amounts of both...
Seems like they investigated Trumps ties to Russia. Pretty extensively, iirc.

Maybe you missed it. 😂

Not a nut. He’s a liberal. A real liberal. Not the authoritarian zealots that label themselves liberals these days.and not a neoliberal like Clinton, Obama, Romney, McCain, Bush, uniparty.
UNIPARTY! This is a thing nuts like to say. Mostly wingnuts. It’s a tell. I bet you’re horrible at poker.

He didn't run as a democrat because Hillary had that spot and nobody was going to take that from her (ask Bernie), she was the perfect establishment playing card. Remember above posts. "I will run only if I have to". There's been enough exposed truth on this board about Obama and Hillary to write a novel. The democrats created Trump and he had to run.

As Brad has pointed out and many others on this board have throughout the years is his video's where he talked about politics. It was always the same message and they loved him until he ran as a pub. Then it was instantaneous vitriol and pure hatred.
People always say that and it’s always stupid. A lot of people who know him in NYC did not like him because of his corruption and fraud. Even so, it’s fine to like the goofy clown. It’s a different story when the goofy clown decides he’s qualified to run for President.

There are a number of books on the subject. If horrible people are spreading horrible lies about Trump, shouldn't he sue for defamation?

Oh that's right... Lawsuits require pesky things like sworn depositions and discovery. And if you claim someone defamed you and that person can prove what they claim is true, then that's not defamation...

Curious what part you think is a lie?
So to clarify, is it safe to say that any claim made about Joe, so long as he is not suing someone, we should assume is true? Please confirm… @cosmickid

This is why you’re a partisan hack who cannot be taken seriously.

Let’s take a look at Joes problematic history, shall we?

“Biden white-splained that Latinos in America resist vaccinations because “they’re worried that they’ll be vaccinated and deported.”

This statement makes the insane assumption that all Latinos present in this country are illegal aliens subject to expulsion. It never occurred to Biden that more than 60 million Latinos are actually American citizens, according to recent census figures.”

“On Charlamagne Tha God’s popular morning radio show in May 2020, Biden infamously asserted to the largely black audience that if they were unsure of whether to vote for him or Trump, then “you ain’t black!””

“Then in August 2020, Biden told a gathering of black and Hispanic journalists that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.””

“In the same interview, responding to a question on whether he had taken a cognitive test, Biden angrily fired back with the suggestion that the black reporter was a drug addict.

“That’s like saying you . . . before you got in this program, you’re take [sic] a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not,” Biden said. “What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?””

“In 2010, he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclopsin the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.””

“In 2007, he referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.””

“In 2006, he said, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.””

Way back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

Of course, he infamously worked with segregationist senators to oppose that mandatory busing, which decades later led to the strongest moment in Kamala Harris’s campaign for president, when she blasted him as having personally impacted her as a young girl.”

If what you posted makes Trump a racist, then this sure as hell makes Biden one. You can’t have it both ways.

Unless, of course, you’re a partisan hack who should not be taken seriously.
I'll go over as many of these "points" as I can...

"Biden white-splained that Latinos in America resist vaccinations because “they’re worried that they’ll be vaccinated and deported.”

This statement makes the insane assumption that all Latinos present in this country are illegal aliens subject to expulsion. It never occurred to Biden that more than 60 million Latinos are actually American citizens, according to recent census figures.”

This study on Hispanics and Covid vacine rates points out exactly what Biden says. It also expands on issues he didn't list. So I'm not sure what your point is?

“On Charlamagne Tha God’s popular morning radio show in May 2020, Biden infamously asserted to the largely black audience that if they were unsure of whether to vote for him or Trump, then “you ain’t black!””

I never got the outrage over that, in light of Trump repeatedly attacking Jewish voters who are Democrats.And during the 2016 campaign Trump while railing against Black society suggested that Blacks had nothing to lose by giving him a try.

What's worse joking that you aren't really Black, or insisting that a group of Black and Hispanic youth were guilty of a crime that DNA evidence exonerated them from?

Really surprised you listed that when Trump is far more egregious...

“Then in August 2020, Biden told a gathering of black and Hispanic journalists that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.””

The diversity among Hispanics Biden was referring to is covered pretty succinctly in the study I posted above. Has he ever complained about immigranst from "shithole countries"?

“In the same interview, responding to a question on whether he had taken a cognitive test, Biden angrily fired back with the suggestion that the black reporter was a drug addict.

“That’s like saying you . . . before you got in this program, you’re take [sic] a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not,” Biden said. “What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?””

“In 2007, he referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.””

“In 2006, he said, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.””

I'll grant these, but Trump has said far worse...

Now this is the one that I'm embarrased for you for mentioning...

“In 2010, he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclopsin the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.””

First off "Exalted Cyclops" basically means local leader, and for Byrd that means he was elected leader of the Sophia, West VA chapter in the mid-1940s. However by the time he ran for Congress in 1952, he had already distanced himself from his Klan past. This is 3 yrs before I was born, so you can see how ridiculous it is to try and define him for events from 60+ yrs ago.

In addition it was nearly 2 decades before The Trump Org was fined for discriminating against (potential) Black tenants. So it's a ridiculous talking point for many MAGA types (some of whom have their own colorful racial history) to keep bringing up...Byrd is a racist becausehe was in the Klan 60 yrs ago, but all of the incidents of racist activity documented vs Trump in the 70s- thru 90s don't count?

Byrd apologized publicly for his racist past, which resulted in not only Biden but Obama, Clinton and the NCAAP regarding him as a friend and mentor. Not only that, but he reversed course and became a powerful ally of the NCAAP and their advancement of Civil Rights. All of them eulogized him as a powerful force for racial justice, so the idea that being friends with Byrd and (horro) eulogized him somehow tarnishes Biden is dbm or DANC level of nonsense...

If you want me to list some of the MAGA types who not only never apologized for their past racist history but were unrepentant and worked against various civil rights measures I will. But this is getting long. And some people have short attention spans...

Last edited:
I’m voting for RFK.

How’s that for TDS?
Which demonstrates why RFK is more of a threat to Trump over Biden. His campaign was always pushed by MAGA because they thought he would split Dems. But you don't see Dem Primary voters writing in RFK or clamoring to have his name on the ballot...

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Which demonstrates why RFK is more of a threat to Trump over Biden. His campaign was always pushed by MAGA because they thought he would split Dems. But you don't see Dem Primary voters writing in RFK or clamoring to have his name on the ballot...
His name should be on the ballot. He’s polling at 10%! +.

I'll go over as many of these "points" as I can...

"Biden white-splained that Latinos in America resist vaccinations because “they’re worried that they’ll be vaccinated and deported.”

This study on Hispanics and Covid vacine rates points out exactly what Biden says. It also expands on issues he didn't list. So I'm not sure what your point is?

WTF? This is nonsensical, even for you. The point isn’t the misinformation that Latinos experienced related to COVID-19. The point is that Biden claimed they’re afraid because they don’t want to be deported. The insinuation being that they’re all here illegally. Which is really offensive. That’s one helluva a gaslighting attempt on your part.

I never got the outrage over that, in light of Trump repeatedly attacking Jewish voters who are Democrats.And during the 2016 campaign Trump while railing against Black society suggested that Blacks had nothing to lose by giving him a try.

What's worse joking that you aren't really Black, or insisting that a group of Black and Hispanic youth were guilty of a crime that DNA evidence exonerated them from?

Really surprised you listed that when Trump is far more egregious...

Yes, telling black people they aren’t really black people unless they think a certain way isn’t offensive or racist. No way. Not at all. 😂 And I’ve already said I’m not concerned with which is worse. I don’t think either of them are genuine racists. So if you’re looking for me to keep score, not happening.

The diversity among Hispanics Biden was referring to is covered pretty succinctly in the study I posted above. Has he ever complained about immigranst from "shithole countries"?

Thats not the racist part, you jackass. The racist part is the “unlike the African American community.” Jesus. How hard are you gaslighting right now?

I'll grant these, but Trump has said far worse... Now this is the onbe that I'm embarrased for you for mentioning...

Again, not interested in your scorekeeping.

First off "Exalted Cyclops" basically means local leader, and for Byrd that means he was elected leader of the Sophia, West VA chapter in the mid-1940s. However by the time he ran for Congress in 1952, he had already distanced himself from his Klan past. This is 3 yrs before I was born, so you can see how ridiculous it is to try and define him for events from 60+ yrs ago.

In addition it was nearly 2 decades before The Trump Org was fined for discriminating against (potential) Black tenants. So it's a ridiculous talking point for many MAGA types (some of whom have their own colorful racial history) to keep bringing up...

Byrd apologized publicly for his racist past, which resulted in not only Biden but Obama, Clinton and the NCAAP regarding him as a friend and mentor. Not only that, but he reversed course and became a owerful ally of the NCAAP and their advancement of Civil Rights. All of them eulogized him as a powerful force for racial justice, so the3 idea that being friends with Byrd somehow tarnishes Biden is dbm or DANC level of nonsense...

If you want me to list some of the MAGA types who not only never apologized for their past racist history but were unrepentant and worked against various civil rights measures I will. But this is getting long. And some people have short attention spans...
Right, of course, we know your views on Biden’s relationship with Byrd. It was a long time ago, it wasn’t REALLY that bad, and he apologized. That makes it cool in your eyes. 😂 Of course it does. He’s a Democrat.

This was a really lame attempt at equivocation, even for you.

Seems like they investigated Trumps ties to Russia. Pretty extensively, iirc.

Maybe you missed it. 😂
Why do you think Mueller who was charged with investigating Russian influence in the 2016 election would delve back into Trump's Russian Mafia past? I mean Mueller found evidence of Russian involvement (though no collusion) AND obstruction by Trump. but due to DOJ directives did not feel he was authorized to charge a sitting POTUS...

I was just pointing out how Trump criticized NATO allies as far back as the 80s (per video) at the same time he was benefitting from Russia. Just taking issue with the clones claim that it demonstrated Trump loved "his country". I think Trump loved Trump and money, and he wasn't really getting any of either from NATO and the West. Except for Deutsche Bank...

I'm not claiming there's any ideological basis for Trump's connection to Russian Mafia and Putin. The Russians saved his ass back in the 80s, both he and Rudy were in it for the money.

You think all of these Trump/Russian Mafia connections are coincidence? I mean they name actual people, not some mysterious shadowy figures...

"Two days shy of his anticipated congressional testimony, Russian-mafia tied businessman Felix Sater has been hit with a lawsuit accusing him of trying to launder looted money through the aborted Trump Tower deal in Moscow.

Filed Monday afternoon in Manhattan, the federal complaint is part of a series of global litigation that grew out of the systematic looting of Kazakhstan’s BTA Bank in 2009."

Reactions: Bill4411
Uniparty is real. Republicans and Democrats make a big show out of differing on the 5% of issues they don’t agree on. But they’re mostly the same.
It's real in Bizarro world - where you live. I'd love to get you to the poker table. I bet I would know your hand before you realize what your cards mean.

Last edited:
People always say that and it’s always stupid. A lot of people who know him in NYC did not like him because of his corruption and fraud. Even so, it’s fine to like the goofy clown. It’s a different story when the goofy clown decides he’s qualified to run for President.
Zeke, you're a school teacher. In the business world there are thousands of Trumps. Brands much bigger than Trump that do a lot worse things than you can imagine. I've been screwed by some big assed corporations fortune 100 big that you would never expect it from, but it happens. So when you guys go off on Trump, I crack up. That sh!t happens thousands of times a day with much bigger fish than Donny.

Trumps crap was in the business sector, Bidens at the expense of the American people, BIG DIFFERENCE. I know you don't care but it is what it is.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Why do you think Mueller who was charged with investigating Russian influence in the 2016 election would delve back into Trump's Russian Mafia past? I mean Mueller found evidence of Russian involvement (though no collusion) AND obstruction by Trump. but due to DOJ directives did not feel he was authorized to charge a sitting POTUS...

I was just pointing out how Trump criticized NATO allies as far back as the 80s (per video) at the same time he was benefitting from Russia. Just taking issue with the clones claim that it demonstrated Trump loved "his country". I think Trump loved Trump and money, and he wasn't really getting any of either from NATO and the West. Except for Deutsche Bank...

I'm not claiming there's any ideological basis for Trump's connection to Russian Mafia and Putin. The Russians saved his ass back in the 80s, both he and Rudy were in it for the money.

You think all of these Trump/Russian Mafia connections are coincidence? I mean they name actual people, not some mysterious shadowy figures...

"Two days shy of his anticipated congressional testimony, Russian-mafia tied businessman Felix Sater has been hit with a lawsuit accusing him of trying to launder looted money through the aborted Trump Tower deal in Moscow.

Filed Monday afternoon in Manhattan, the federal complaint is part of a series of global litigation that grew out of the systematic looting of Kazakhstan’s BTA Bank in 2009."

I thought Mueller said collusion wasn't a legal term that he could be charged with. Not necessarily that there was no collusion

You are one of the most uninformed people on this board and spew nonsense. Mueller? Stop in your tracks you are swimming in a pool of complete made up horseshit. Which is horseshit, upon horseshit, upon more horseshit. The Mueller investigation was a worse house of cards than the Steele Dossier. Which was all made up BS.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
WTF? This is nonsensical, even for you. The point isn’t the misinformation that Latinos experienced related to COVID-19. The point is that Biden claimed they’re afraid because they don’t want to be deported. The insinuation being that they’re all here illegally. Which is really offensive. That’s one helluva a gaslighting attempt on your part.

Yes, telling black people they aren’t really black people unless they think a certain way isn’t offensive or racist. No way. Not at all. 😂 And I’ve already said I’m not concerned with which is worse. I don’t think either of them are genuine racists. So if you’re looking for me to keep score, not happening.

Thats not the racist part, you jackass. The racist part is the “unlike the African American community.” Jesus. How hard are you gaslighting right now?

Again, not interested in your scorekeeping.

Right, of course, we know your views on Biden’s relationship with Byrd. It was a long time ago, it wasn’t REALLY that bad, and he apologized. That makes it cool in your eyes. 😂 Of course it does. He’s a Democrat.

This was a really lame attempt at equivocation, even for you.
I said that one problem contributing to lower vacine rates among Hispanics was "fear of deportation". I then pointed to the study which specifically says the same thing.

"It isn’t possible to tell a single story about how this vaccination gap came to be. A history of medical exploitation and discrimination may play one role [4][5]. Data shows that language barriers, as well as concerns about immigration status, childcare and work schedules may also impede access to care [6][7]."

Would you be happier if Biden had said "immigration status" rather than "fear of deportation"? I kind of think they are the same thing...

"Yes, telling black people they aren’t really black people unless they think a certain way isn’t offensive or racist. No way. Not at all."

I think Biden was semi joking. He also didn't say "think a certain way" (your words), but rather voting for Trump vs him...

I assume he based that on some of the comments Trump has made, like denigrating immigration from countries largely inhabited by people of color as "shithole countries". Or whining about the removal of statues, while seemingly not knowing most,if not all of the most objectionable were financed/erected by the KKK as a tangible example of white supremacy.

I'm with Biden. I have no idea why Blacks would vote for Trump. Not saying Blacks shouldn't be GOP. People like Larry Hogan,Michael Steele, and Charlie Baker were all GOP office holders who are Black. But they are not Trumpers...

Zeke, you're a school teacher. In the business world there are thousands of Trumps. Brands much bigger than Trump that do a lot worse things than you can imagine. I've been screwed by some big assed corporations fortune 100 big that you would never expect it from, but it happens. So when you guys go off on Trump, I crack up. That sh!t happens thousands of times a day with much bigger fish than Donny.

Trumps crap was in the business sector, Bidens at the expense of the American people, BIG DIFFERENCE. I know you don't care but it is what it is.
I wouldn't vote for any of the other scumbag Business people either.

What a load of malarkey. I doubt you can name much if any actions that Biden as a Senator of the state of Delaware undertook that had a negative impact on the "American people". Most of the MAGA mental giants repeating that talking point likely could'nt find Delaware on a map. I'm not sure Trump could...

I will admit that Biden's shepherding of Clarence Thomas thru the SCOTUS confirmation process and ensuring he has a lifetime appointment to wreck havoc on the US is almost unforgivable. That's my assesment of the worst thing Biden has ever done...

You are one of the most uninformed people on this board and spew nonsense. Mueller? Stop in your tracks you are swimming in a pool of complete made up horseshit. Which is horseshit, upon horseshit, upon more horseshit. The Mueller investigation was a worse house of cards than the Steele Dossier. Which was all made up BS.
The point is that Mueller didn't investigate Trump's ties to the Russian Mafia, because it wasn't part of his mandate. Doesn't mean they haven't been well documented over the years...

There's some irony for everyone to enjoy.

They? Who's they? Also, only two were killed.
Like I said uninformed. Heres where I put you...

1. Either one of the biggest dolts, liars, and spreaders of misinformation on the planet, who's a bigger narcissist than Trump. OR
2. A paid influencer for the MIC

Take your pick. Now I'm gonna go watch the Preakness, have a brew and make some killer wings.

Like I said uninformed. Heres where I put you...

1. Either one of the biggest dolts, liars, and spreaders of misinformation on the planet, who's a bigger narcissist than Trump. OR
2. A paid influencer for the MIC

Take your pick. Now I'm gonna go watch the Preakness, have a brew and make some killer wings.
Two Kennedys were killed and we know who killed both of them. You think otherwise, you’re a dolt.

I hope your wings turn out great. I’m drinking a rye and watching the race. Just finished off some burritos.

Last edited:
Two Kennedys were killed and we know awhile killed both of them. You think otherwise, you’re a dolt.

I hope your wings turn out great. I’m drinking a rye and watching the race. Just finished off some burritos.
We don’t know everything about the Kennedy deaths.

That’s a given considering that we won’t release the JFK assassination files.

Two Kennedys were killed and we know awhile killed both of them. You think otherwise, you’re a dolt.

How about D Wayne Lucas!!! What a legend. And what a race by Sieze The Grey and all the owners.

Maybe he is counting Joe, killed by the Germans in WW2.

Yeah he loved the country,esp the common citizens...And he loved criticizing NATO...

However at the same time he had no problems with Russia. Particularly Russian Gangsters who were renting/buying properties from him and paying him millions of dollars...

The role of Russian gangsters as tenants and benefactors of Trump (particularly Trump Tower) is well documented. But best selling journalist/author Craig Unger in "House of Trump House of Putin" points out a key difference between American gangsters and the Russian Mafia types both Trump and Rudy have associated with for decades...

"The key point I want to get across in the book is that the Russian mafia is different than the American mafia, and I think a lot of Americans don’t understand this. In Russia, the mafia is essentially a state actor. When I interviewed Gen. Oleg Kalugin, who is a former head of counterintelligence in the KGB and had been Vladimir Putin’s boss at one point, I asked him about the mafia. He said, “Oh, it’s part of the KGB. It’s part of the Russian government.”

And that’s essential to the whole premise of the book. Trump was working with the Russian mafia for more than 30 years. He was profiting from them. They rescued him. They bailed him out. They took him from being $4 billion in debt to becoming a multibillionaire again, and they fueled his political ambitions, starting more than 30 years ago. This means Trump was in bed with the Kremlin as well, whether he knew it or not."

it's a fascinating read and helps to explain the question of why all these videos exist of Trump attacking NATO allies, but you'll struggle to find one of him criticizing Russia...

Unger also points out how news of Trump's 2016 election was received in Moscow, particularly within the Kremlin...

On November 9, 2016, just a few minutes after Donald Trump was elected president of the United States, a man named Vyacheslav Nikonov approached a microphone in the Russian State Duma (their equivalent of the US House of Representatives) and made a very unusual statement.

“Dear friends, respected colleagues!” Nikonov said. “Three minutes ago, Hillary Clinton admitted her defeat in US presidential elections, and a second ago Trump started his speech as an elected president of the United States of America, and I congratulate you on this.”

Btw, Nikonov at that time was a leader in the Pro Putin United Russia Party. He is also the grandson of a man named Vyacheslav Molotov , who is the person the Molotov cocktail is named after...

I'm curious why you think one of Putin's henchmen was so ecstatic when Trump won in 2016?

If you're not impressed with Trump's long time ties to the Russian Mafia, I can also regale you with the tale of the corruption and money-laundering within The Trump Ocean Club in Panama...

"Trump may not have deliberately set out to facilitate criminal activity in his business dealings. But, as this Global Witness investigation shows, licensing his brand to the luxurious Trump Ocean Club International Hotel and Tower in Panama aligned Trump’s financial interests with those of crooks looking to launder ill-gotten gains. Trump seems to have done little to nothing to prevent this. What is clear is that proceeds from Colombian cartels’ narcotics trafficking were laundered through the Trump Ocean Club and that Donald Trump was one of the beneficiaries.

One key player in the laundering of drug money at the Trump Ocean Club was notorious fraudster David Eduardo Helmut Murcia Guzmán, whom a U.S. court subsequently sentenced to nine years for laundering millions of dollars' worth of illicit funds, including narcotics proceeds, through companies and real estate.

Another was Murcia Guzmán’s business associate, Alexandre Henrique Ventura Nogueira, who brokered nearly a third of the 666 pre-construction unit sales at the Trump Ocean Club and claims to have sold 350-400 units overall. Ventura Nogueira’s sales brokerage was critical to ensuring the project’s lift-off and Trump’s ability to earn tens of millions of dollars."

And while the main players in the Trump Panama saga were key Columbian Cartel figures, there was also a Russian Mafia connection there as well...

"A large number of those involved with the Trump Ocean Club in its early phase were Russian and Eastern European citizens or diaspora members. In an interview with NBC and Reuters, Ventura Nogueira said that 50 percent of his buyers were Russian, and that some had “questionable backgrounds.” He added that he found out later that some were part of the Russian Mafia."

Is this what Eric meant in 2014 when he told golf writer James Dodson that Trump got all the money he needed to fund his golf courses from Russia.

Trump loves money and power.And he's been able to con and grift himself into vast amounts of both...
What a load of bullshit.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT