ADVERTISEMENT

Trump slurring words, lies

Agree with much of that. As to the minorities leaving they don’t want to hear about “the economy” or “ the stock market” they want to hear about the grocery store prices, insurance costs, gas pump, etc. And for Biden to say it was 9 percent shows he’s just fried between the ears

As for all your other stuff as god awful as that woman is we probably would have been better off with Hilary. Would have eliminated trump and Biden
Ugh...and probably. Would have lead to a whole other set of issues, I'm sure.

DeSantis, Haley, Scott
Shapiro, Brown, Klobuchar

Why our current system, on either side, can't land on reasonable candidates lately is probably the biggest, and deepest rooted issue we're all facing.

Biden, and his handlers, are going to reap what they've been sowing. Just like Trump did in 20. Its just incredibly unfortunate, and frustrating, that the left leadership was so alienating that Trump could ever become a thing...and then that Hillary was their choice in 16...and then that Biden was their "anti Trump" choice in 20...and still the guy they're going to prop up in 24'... Trump is still, and will always be, the slimy, creepy, fraud that pretty much everyone thought he was until he started tapping in to veins within the GOP party with his birther campaign. Its sad that we as a country, and as a political system, were as vulnerable for something like Trump to happen as we were.

Somehow we gotta get away from that. It leads to dipshits like Trump, Biden, and Hillary being a thing.

Several FBI whistleblowers. Bank statements. Pictures. Testimony from Hunter's business associates. May not be evidence in your eyes, but for the average Joe that is more than what they have on most people for convictions.

You mean those whistleblowers that were paid by Trump prior to their testimony and the other that is being tried for lying to the fbi?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Ohio Guy
Israel is an actual ally of the US and has been for a really long time. And they were invaded by a terrorist organization.
Ukraine was invaded by Russia. Just because putin and Trump are buddies doesn't make that ok.

And I didn't say not to help Israel at all but we have been propping them up for decades. They should be more capable of dealing with hamas compared to Ukraine dealing with a much bigger enemy

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Ugh...and probably. Would have lead to a whole other set of issues, I'm sure.

DeSantis, Haley, Scott
Shapiro, Brown, Klobuchar

Why our current system, on either side, can't land on reasonable candidates lately is probably the biggest, and deepest rooted issue we're all facing.

Biden, and his handlers, are going to reap what they've been sowing. Just like Trump did in 16. Its just incredibly unfortunate, and frustrating, that the left leadership was so alienating that Trump could ever become a thing...and then that Hillary was their choice in 16...and then that Biden was their "anti Trump" choice in 20...and still the guy they're going to prop up in 24'... Trump is still, and will always be, the slimy, creepy, fraud that pretty much everyone thought he was until he started tapping in to veins within the GOP party with his birther campaign. Its sad that we as a country, and as a political system, were as vulnerable for something like Trump to happen as we were.

Somehow we gotta get away from that. It leads to dipshits like Trump, Biden, and Hillary being a thing.
I will be the first to admit I am not a big fan of Trump the person. But I was on board with his policies. Ending trade agreements that had put the US in a disadvantage for decades. I am in favor of shutting down the boarder to ILLEGAL immigration. I am a fan of bringing back factory jobs to America. I like the concept of Opportunity Zones in Minority and Low socioeconomic areas. I am on board with funding HBCUs. I agree with eliminating the Department of Education and giving the money to the States. I like smaller government and less regulations. But make sure the regulations you have to protect regular citizens are in place and enforced.

Reactions: DANC and ulrey
Agree with much of that. As to the minorities leaving they don’t want to hear about “the economy” or “ the stock market” they want to hear about the grocery store prices, insurance costs, gas pump, etc. And for Biden to say it was 9 percent shows he’s just fried between the ears

As for all your other stuff as god awful as that woman is we probably would have been better off with Hilary. Would have eliminated trump and Biden
I'm not a minority but I feel the same way. I don't have stocks,but I go to the grocery store, the gas pump, etc. It is the common man who is being hurt by Joe Biden's economy.

I think millions upon millions would vehemently disagree with you that we're not in a "recession". And I actually think Biden's bigger failures are on foreign affairs, immigration, and just an overall lack of care and attention at dealing with fundamental problems like crime and poverty. I do think some of he and the lefts efforts have "held off" a world wide recession, but they've exacerbated some of the actual real world effects that inflation can have...AND when an actual recession does take hold, the things Biden and his people have done thus far, will make the effects of that recession very, very painful for a lot of people.

My industry (RVs), is now going on close to 2 years straight of declining business. Part of that is due to the intense rush of business that Covid dynamic pulled forward, but the continuing problems are because of inflation, higher rates, etc... We're in a recession in our industry, and Biden has made it worse, not better.
RVs! My man!

You in Elkhart?

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I'm not a minority but I feel the same way. I don't have stocks,but I go to the grocery store, the gas pump, etc. It is the common man who is being hurt by Joe Biden's economy.
I do a fair amount of volunteer work and I’ve never seen people struggling like they are today pastor under joe Biden. Do you think the devil is working through him? That Biden is actually doing the devil’s bidding? Progressives hate Jesus

GNPOp8BXsAAOhJ-
Difficult to understand how an adult can find this funny. Are you still in high school

Reactions: Bowlmania
I do a fair amount of volunteer work and I’ve never seen people struggling like they are today pastor under joe Biden. Do you think the devil is working through him? That Biden is actually doing the devil’s bidding? Progressives hate Jesus
Dropped my daughter off at the food pantry in our town. Our kids volunteer on Saturdays when they can. The last few times I've dropped any of them off I've noticed a couple things...

1. There's quite a lot more people coming these days.

2. The cars in the parking lot are "nicer" than they used to be.

I don't fully attribute the current struggles to Biden, as you do. I think we're here from a culmination of our last series of administrations sins, and then Covid is the big disruptor that's F'd with pretty much everything. But denying that Biden has made major mistakes is...unhelpful and wrong. Just as its unhelpful and wrong to downplay Trump's role as well.

But to one of your points...if Biden keeps saying "all is good", that moderate rural voter that's having to drive his 2022 Hyundai Palisade to the Food Pantry on the weekends...they're going to un elect him just as easily as they elected him 4 years ago. And before some lefty on the board says...why does he have to drive an expensive car... The reality is he has a decent interest rate on that loan, and he's probably "upside down" as the prices in 22 were too high. So he'd probably pay a similar payment for "half the car" if he were to try to trade down out of it now. So he's "stuck" with a 700 monthly payment vehicle, doesn't have the money to get out of it, and is struggling to make essential ends meet.

No...this isn't me...but I have relatable problems to this. So I get it...while thankfully not being in a position to needing the Food Pantry. I personally don't believe Biden is completely at fault for all this. But if the alternative wasn't Trump, I'd have already voted for Biden's opponent. Now, the only reason I might vote for Biden, is if I end up thinking its the best chance to having a good Republican president in 2030.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Several FBI whistleblowers. Bank statements. Pictures. Testimony from Hunter's business associates. May not be evidence in your eyes, but for the average Joe that is more than what they have on most people for convictions.
Then why don't they take all of this information to a grand jury and indict him? Three plus years of this type of accusation but no one wants to do anything that involves having to make the same claims under oath. Maybe Comer and Jordan decided that the three "very credible witnesses", one of who is a fugitive from the law and the other two are serving prison sentences might not look so good to a grand jury.

Dropped my daughter off at the food pantry in our town. Our kids volunteer on Saturdays when they can. The last few times I've dropped any of them off I've noticed a couple things...

1. There's quite a lot more people coming these days.

2. The cars in the parking lot are "nicer" than they used to be.

I don't fully attribute the current struggles to Biden, as you do. I think we're here from a culmination of our last series of administrations sins, and then Covid is the big disruptor that's F'd with pretty much everything. But denying that Biden has made major mistakes is...unhelpful and wrong. Just as its unhelpful and wrong to downplay Trump's role as well.

But to one of your points...if Biden keeps saying "all is good", that moderate rural voter that's having to drive his 2022 Hyundai Palisade to the Food Pantry on the weekends...they're going to un elect him just as easily as they elected him 4 years ago. And before some lefty on the board says...why does he have to drive an expensive car... The reality is he has a decent interest rate on that loan, and he's probably "upside down" as the prices in 22 were too high. So he'd probably pay a similar payment for "half the car" if he were to try to trade down out of it now. So he's "stuck" with a 700 monthly payment vehicle, doesn't have the money to get out of it, and is struggling to make essential ends meet.

No...this isn't me...but I have relatable problems to this. So I get it...while thankfully not being in a position to needing the Food Pantry. I personally don't believe Biden is completely at fault for all this. But if the alternative wasn't Trump, I'd have already voted for Biden's opponent. Now, the only reason I might, is if I end up thinking its the best chance to having a good Republican president in 2030.
People are struggling to afford the basics. Food. Meds. Daycare. These people aren’t tracking gains in the stock market. And when it’s a product of bad policy the policymakers need to be held responsible. Apologists and blame shifters need not apply

People are struggling to afford the basics. Food. Meds. Daycare. These people aren’t tracking gains in the stock market. And when it’s a product of bad policy the policymakers need to be held responsible. Apologists and blame shifters need not apply
Overall agree...I just think the cause is quite a lot deeper than it simply being due to Biden's welfare state decisions. Covid, and our responses initially, are still the root causes. Biden just threw gasoline on the fire. Even decisions that were made prior to Trump are contributing though, our interest rates were way too low, for too long, as an example. That's not a singular POTUS or party problem. In fact, Trump will work like crazy to get them to cut rates if he's elected...just for the EGO boost, whether its the right thing to do or not.

Overall agree...I just think the cause is quite a lot deeper than it simply being due to Biden's welfare state decisions. Covid, and our responses initially, are still the root causes. Biden just threw gasoline on the fire. Even decisions that were made prior to Trump are contributing though, our interest rates were way too low, for too long, as an example. That's not a singular POTUS or party problem. In fact, Trump will work like crazy to get them to cut rates if he's elected...just for the EGO boost, whether its the right thing to do or not.
You can see the massive inflation spike after bills were stayed and the buffet opened. That’s when prices soared. Too much instant cash chasing too few goods. And most importantly that is agenda for Biden progressives. Not a Covid fix

Reactions: DANC
I think Biden using Easter to promote transgender visibility was horrendous. To be honest I wonder how much he really is there mentally. It could be that a lot of other people are making decisions for him.

Biden The Lecter story is about 2:41

No idea why you'd think Zeke "made it up"? Hell it wasn't even the most bizarre rant he made last night...

Biden said he spoke to Mitterand recently. He spoke to the inventor of insulin. He also spoke with the dead senator from Indiana at event and then was looking for her to acknowwledge her at an event. Also claims that his uncle was eaten by canibals. But ok. As far slurring words I am not sure anyone even comes close to to Joe Biden in that aspect. Trump making a joke obviously, he is even laughing about it makes him unfit though.
He hit a bloop single off Satchel Page too.. I’m not kidding..

• Haha
Reactions: mohoosier and DANC
I think Biden using Easter to promote transgender visibility was horrendous. To be honest I wonder how much he really is there mentally. It could be that a lot of other people are making decisions for him.
He has done the transgender message on the same day every year. It had nothing to do with Easter ending up falling on that day.

In fact, Transgender Day of Visibility has been March 31st since back in 2010. WELL BEFORE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT.

Quit being so sensitive.

Btw, if we are complaining about holidays being stolen (even though that was not the intent) then how about we discuss Christmas.

December 25th was a pagan holiday first. Birthday of the Sun (not son)

That day was stolen on purpose.

Biden said he spoke to Mitterand recently. He spoke to the inventor of insulin. He also spoke with the dead senator from Indiana at event and then was looking for her to acknowwledge her at an event. Also claims that his uncle was eaten by canibals. But ok. As far slurring words I am not sure anyone even comes close to to Joe Biden in that aspect. Trump making a joke obviously, he is even laughing about it makes him unfit though.
Making a joke? Yeah that’s the excuse people always give for him. Was cofeve a joke?

So Jill was married and was Biden's babysitter is that not the same as cheating? Biden has been accused of rape Tar Reid it was just swept under carpet. There have been many people including the financial institutions who claim they not only recovered their money but also made money in those deals. Also many people have claimed that it is common practice to over value properties. And the courts way undervalued Mar-a-Lago. We don't know whether Biden lied on his taxes because no one knows exactly how much money he has received from China, Russia and Ukraine through Hunter. Who cares what Trump decides to sell whether it be sneakers or Bibles you are not forced to buy them. Unlike Biden trying to force everyone to buy EVs. Biden may have "given" documents back but unlike Trump, He was never supposed to have had them. But we are not going to indict him because he is old and forgetful. We hear that Trump is a racist but never provide proof. Biden admits his mentor is a former KKK member. He has made numerous racist remarks and his VP even accused him of being a racist.
I
Oh boy, great, another nutcase present and accounted for

Tell the Dr and nurses that next time you go in for surgery!
Hey stupid, take off your masks! See how that goes for ya.
You’re so stupid you don’t know the difference in wearing a mask for surgery and why it don’t protect you from a virus you can’t see. You’re clearly in the running for one of the dumbest people on this board. I absolutely cannot wait until Trump is your president again. I hope you cry yourself to sleep the next 4 years.

Last edited:
You’re so stupid you don’t know the difference in wearing a mask for surgery and why it don’t protect you from a virus you can’t see. You’re clearly in the running for what if the dumbest people on this board.
Lol good post. Tell me why it “don’t protect me”? Goodness….

“The late, great Hannibal Lecter,” he called him. Kindred spirits. Both characters are certifiably insane.

50-50 as to whether Trump realizes Lecter is a fictional character.
You guys just dig deeper and deeper and provide hilarious entertainment for a 100+ million people. Keep it up 😂

Reactions: ulrey
People were saying there would be a recession in Biden's first term and it hasn't happened. Outside of inflation (which is happening worldwide), the economy has weathered the storm better than predictions.
You are either a fvcking idiot or a liar.

A recession is defined as 2 quarters of negative GDP growth, which happened in Biden's first term.

I suspect you're just a fvcking idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT